Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teleportation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:37 pm    Post subject: Teleportation Reply with quote

As a fan of Quantum Physics I have no doubt that teleportation is possible.

If the very small things that make us up can do it the only reason we can't do it must be some sort of psychological/conscious barrier we inhibit on ourselves.

I believe part of this problem is all the toxic nonsense we put inside ourselves. Physical and non physical. So first we must be 'pure' on the inside. By this I mean no emotional baggage, no thinking and no food or liquids. In a state of knowing. The body runs best when we don't put it to workI believe.

So that's the inside sorted, but our vehicle also has an outside and no one really thinks about this. You may think I wash everyday, the outside is clean. I wash with natural handmade soap and use rock crystals to stop perspiration. Your skin absorbs stuff. If you wouldn't eat what you put on your body, you shouldn't put in on your body. It's still going in. However, what am I really doing here?

I heard a guy on the radio talk about how he had only washed once in the last 15 years and when he did he got a cold. He claimed that the body produces its own oils and protective layer (like hair) and he never smelt and had great skin. This makes sense to me. He said the chlorine in our water constantly prevents these natural oils and protection ever getting the chance to grow.

I guess, like the other animals we should wash in just natural water.

Anyway, while meditating somehow I thought if we are to teleport our bodies surely need to be 'pure' and 'natural' inside out just as a starting point to make such abilities possible.

I am sure the mental strength and ability to make it possible after that is unique to each individual and for each of us to work out and I haven't a clue but suspect it is a very relaxed state indeed and an awareness that all the atoms are everywhere simultaneously already, we just need to shift our consciousness there.

Just a thought on that matter. I should think bi locational possibilities aren't too far away from that either.

Any thoughts on the matter, anybody?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: