Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regaining weight with light?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Regaining weight with light? Reply with quote

Hello,
Following a deep soul call, resonating in my heart already for several years, I am in transition towards stopping physical food.
I did a first food break of 16 days in April.
I chose to eat again as my body was getting too thin and weak.
My main challenge is about gaining weight and assimilation capacity.
My physical body has a lot of difficulty to assimilate physical food. Chronic diarrheas, Irritable bowels syndrome, gazes, cramps...
I got worst when returning to food after the break.
I eat raw, avoiding hard fibres. So mainly juices, nut milks (very little amount) a bit of coconut oil and bananas. Avocado is already too fat and heavy.
One month after the process I regained only one kilo, I am 35kg.
My mind tells me to eat to regain weight as this believe is still ingrained in my unconscious, until I manage to switch it. Working on it, every day.
Another part of me is just telling me "stop stuffing yourself, you make it worst!...". Dilemma. To eat or not to eat, this is the question.
Yet I have most of the time a very good mood and energy, and even if not able to carry heavy things and not walking to much, I don't ?dramatically emaciated?, and people reflect how shinny I look, especially since the process (without knowing about it).
I make regular visualisations to reach my ideal shape, surrendering to whatever it might be.
I feed my body with lots of light, nature and rest, lots of faith and love.
Does anybody have heard or lived any experience of regaining weigh with light food? Thank you,
Sandira
Sandira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ups, sorry for the 4 times repetition of my post, the computer was telling that it was not working... Embarassed
relicko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably the sole problem I couldn't to this day find an answer to. When I went through several dry fasting, I always lost way too much weight and eventually reached a state of a skeleton. Despite feeling good, my body would keep losing weight. I lost about a kilo/day consistently.

The only reason I'm still eating today is because of the weight issue. If I wouldn't be losing weight, I'd be an Inediate by now for sure. According to those who went through this process there's an initial significant lose of weight until eventually it stops and the body will balance itself around the "ideal" weight. How long reaching that ideal state takes, they say it could take months. Problem is, when you look like a skeleton and keep losing weight, it's hard to keep going feeling good towards the future and the supposed weight gain. If there weren't people around me to criticize my weight, I probably wouldn't care. But for someone who allegedly suppose to be healthy and all due to my lifestyle, being in such a state isn't psychologically healthy for me.

In the past 8 months or so I've been eating mostly a fruitarian diet with less than 1000 calories a day, and lost just 3 kilos. But I still eat, though. On days when I barely eat, I can still lose around 0.5kg, which is still alot. If it weren't for stuff like Tahini (sesame paste) and the occasional baked potatoes, I would probably lose much more. My calorie intake is still very low and the weight I lost isn't a lot compared to what I consume, so it may show us that our bodies function quite differently on different diets and health condition. According to common practice I should be eating around 2300 calories a day just to maintain my weight. On half than that there are days that not only that I don't lose weight, but I gain some. It's a mystery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: