Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

$variables changed = applicable on breatharianism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: $variables changed = applicable on breatharianism Reply with quote

On a topic of psychiatric forced treatment and the lock-in that occurs; social and stranglatory in nature (//vvarning, activating buddhist thinking/knovvledge:// generating "hungry ghosts"?)

Quote:
Empathic environment (hovv do people feel; do they care? are they invigorated? do they have purpose?
Habits of these people
vvhat, hovv and vvhere you eat
manners of talking and lingual expression
behavioral patterns grovving; like responding similarly due to grovvn responses to such as psychiatrists forcing a kind of social interaction
vvhat is read, the material and knovvledge fed (hereunder production lines involved)
excercises and the types of muscles vvorked on
Similar intention arising from such as trauma; channeling of energies akin
Similar interaction vvith greater family and immediate families

volunteering, seems like a locked path, in DK.

It is indeed important vvith fellovvship, and situational insanity does exist; causing mental insanity. Every insanity can be cured, mutational trajectories and all. I do fear one thing; being used to "recharge" or "unlock" people in such places, though going vvith support/arranged/mission-based-and-planned it might not be a scary/dangerous thing. Though eh, trauma..

Once put through a "psychiatric treatment"/asylum for months (like original AA'ers vvere) it takes an investment to get back up; as you can see above its like a lock-in situation vvhere the lock grovvs; like addiction.
Like a snake strangling, except not like a predator in a regulatory manner; instead one causing sickness and no, not quarantining as possibly intended.

I guess indeed; there is not trust in me - vvould I smoke vveed again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: