Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to find the next step Forward

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jstern1028

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Trying to find the next step Forward Reply with quote

Greetings everybody,

I am new to this forum. Here is my story and adventure, trials and tribulations. I have some questions that I hope perhaps somebody could help me with as I try to move forward on this.

I am just about 60 years old. I've been a vegetarian for most of the last 40 years with a very strong attraction to raw foods although I've never really been able to make it work for any extended amount of time. And yet, when I do make it work, I feel great although I have trouble keeping my weight on. I am 5 feet 10 inches and weigh just over a hundred and twenty pounds.

Also, for years now more or less, I have been doing a Sundown to sundown fast every 7 to 10 days. On those days, I feel great. My mind is clear, the same with my emotions; and physical ailments usually clear up in those few hours. Furthermore, during those times, especially the day of the fast in the first day or two afterwards, I really, really get it that it is possible to live on light. There is an Infinity in every particle of the universe and why can we not convert that Infinity into energy in our own bodies rather than living off this material substance? That is the question I Ponder.

For the first day or two after my periodic fast I feel great, and then I gradually move towards eating more and more cooked foods and a diet not as healthy although it is still better than 99% of the population out there. Plus, I believe I am not engaged in emotional eating, My mind gradually gets foggy or I don't feel as good and then I noticed I'm too fast again in the cycle repeats itself, over and over. I should mention that I'm a long, long time and regular meditator so, obviously, that is where a lot of these insights come from.

Anyway I'm trying to break out of this pattern and take it to the next step of living on light. For instance, yesterday I just finished the one day fast. As I write this, I?m intent on doing raw foods as usual, living on love, living on light, and yet, realistically history has another say about my pattern.

I appreciate any thoughts and comments you might have to offer in terms of insight or taking it to the next step.

Thank you,
John

ps: Now (after having written the above) I have gone through a few posts at this forum and can see that a lot, if not most of us, are trying to figure it out. I believe we can. The story behind the famous channeled work "A Course in Miracles" is that two people came together, agreed there must be a better way (in this case it was about relationships), and decided to find that way. Shortly after that, the channeling commenced.
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John!

I've just signed up here myself and can identify with much of what you wrote, although I'm asking for advice and encouragement myself.

Your basic lifestyle viz. diet and meditation sounds very good, as does your statement that your eating is not the 'emotional' kind. I can't make any of those claims for myself.

All I can tell you is that if I were able to fast for 24 hours and feel great, I would extend it indefinitely! That's my plan now, although my recent failure was about fasting and feeling like hell.

I'm 60ish too, and I wish you luck with this.
Awareness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very difficult to afford to eat all raw on less than 100 a day if u want quality food. It's a big problem. Even eating 100% raw for a few years is huge. But ppl fasting brings instability. But need break from addictive cookery. Difficult times we live
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: