Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fasting experience, then and now. Suggestions welcome!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
DAY FIVE

Another bad one. Trouble sleeping last night.

So much for Holy Vows Embarassed
So much for NOT buying more cigarettes Embarassed

I've fallen down badly today. Crying or Very sad

Wish someone was here to give some encouragement or advice...

I m here! But I am very bad at given advices..although I must say that your story is encouraging me..(when you managed to stay a month fasting) .

Did you try yoga? It is really helping me to get energy..I start with a few cardio exercices and do some dancing and then I do yoga or stretching.
Candid

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the 1975 fast was amazing. I'm so glad I did it, because otherwise I wouldn't KNOW (from personal experience) that it can be done.

Even though I'm not doing the same thing now, I am eating much less and feeling a lot better.

I will try your suggestion of yoga first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Last edited by Candid on Fri May 31, 2019 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Candid

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now comfortable with eating very sparingly. The other day I realised I was feeling lighter, then I ate like two grapes and felt heavy again. Shocked I no longer want what constitutes a normal meal for me.

Still feeling my way towards it...
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
I'm now comfortable with eating very sparingly. The other day I realised I was feeling lighter, then I ate like two grapes and felt heavy again. Shocked I no longer want what constitutes a normal meal for me.

Still feeling my way towards it...

Oh yeah, I wish I would do that...everytime I eat I fill myself with very heavy fatty things...I still have this limited belief that if I stop eating I gonna loose weight so when I eat I eat the most heavy (vegan) things.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if you mentionned it, but did you loose a lot of weight when you fasted for a month?
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did. But I was already slim, so I didn't lose much.

Unfortunately, when I started eating again it was like I couldn't stop. It took a while for me to stabilise and get back to my normal weight.

I'm now the heaviest I've ever been and not happy about it at all. I can't wear a lot of my clothes, and those I can get into don't look good. I also feel rotten, have no energy for exercise.

So there's a lot to put right, when I'm in the space to get on with it!
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also feel the heaviest I have ever been (though I am still sort of skinny and still can fit in my clothes) I had the same clothing size my entire life.
I just suddenly grew one time in my life (from my 14 to 15 years old I suddenly took 10 kilos in a few months)..and I kept this same size my entire life.

But now what I don't like so much is that something changed in my body, in the past, I used to be able to eat a lot without gaining any weight.
Now it seems that just by eating a very little bit, I gain a lot of fat very fast.
But also that might be that since I am vegan I mostly eat carbohydrates which is a lot of sugar while in the past I was eating much less. And I think I am quite sensitive to sugar...which doesn't help.

And I also do not eat healthy, as I don't know anymore what is healthy eating.

Maybe you could try to just do a little bit of exercices everyday? for like 10 mins?..or find an activity that you think is fun to do.
It is hard at the beginning but then over time you will become more used to it and will need to practice more.

What I enjoy is to learn dance moves like hip hop and jazz and ballet so I train myself very little bit everyday and then do some cardio training and I finish with stretching or yoga. it feels very good and it is really pleasant to do now..I need to do that everyday, if I stop doing it for too long I start to feel really bad ..and it feels so good that after working out and then during the day I keep on feeling the energies released during the stretching...I even noticed that these energy seem to be linked to the moon cycle..it seems to me that I can feel inside my body the precise moment when there is new moon and full moon as I noticed several times that the energies gets very strong. But maybe this is just my imagination, but it feels good anyway.
hal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: IDM program Reply with quote

So it might be for some that they are not quite ready for water fasting, and repeated failures make everything harder. I recommend

https://idmprogram.com

to deal with the nuts and bolts of fasting, then after you get it under control, try non-eating again. It has helped me.
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
Maybe you could try to just do a little bit of exercices everyday? for like 10 mins?..or find an activity that you think is fun to do.

Thanks, Hikari. For the past two days I have begun my day with a walk in nature. There is a beautiful forest close to my home, where there are paths (made by feet, not with cement) and some seats. I have made a promise that I'll go there every morning as a meditation, no matter what the weather is like.

I feel so much better already!

Hal, thanks for popping in again and for the link. I will have a look at it.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so lucky! I love forests in England, they feel so mysterious and magical.
I lived in Windsor , close to a very big forest, I saw there for the very first time of my life a huge group of deers..it was so beautiful!
I wil never forget it
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
I love forests in England, they feel so mysterious and magical.

I feel the same way! Very Happy

My walking lasted about two weeks Sad I tried to get back to it last month but some travellers (gypsies, whatever you want to call them) had camped on the edge of 'my' forest and were using it as their toilet, deliberately defecating on the paths where people walk. These roaming people can be very unpleasant when approached so I haven't been back.

Since then Winter has started in earnest. It's a challenge for me to walk to the bus stop across the road, so there won't be much outdoor exercise for moi for the next six months or more. Sad

My naturopath has me on low-carb low-sugar high-fat high-protein diet plus increased exercise and water. I can do yoga, or play some music and dance... but I don't do that either. Even so, Things are feeling a lot better.

I don't give up hope of water fasting when the time is right. Have to get off the gaspers (cigarettes) first, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: