Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a transitioning self sustaining human

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:15 pm    Post subject: Hello from a transitioning self sustaining human Reply with quote

Greetings to all,

I?ve joined here to meet and chat to others that feel a very strong calling for dramatic world wide change. Like a new race of humans where this society appears old and redundant. Part of this change starts with a body that is self sustaining. You are free from this system, which revolves around food, if you no longer require it.

I have been vegetarian for 17 years and vegan 15. The last 5 years I have tried raw and fruitarian but repeatedly failed. I have also practiced fasting and last year had one meal a day.

This year I?ve started one meal every other day and find this much easier to maintain raw. I?m very disciplined so far. Intense but short yoga followed by mediation ever morning and an intense but short callisthenics workout when home.

I cleared emotional debris with an ayahuasca session on New Years Day and was good to go with my transitioning.

I have many questions though as find this journey a lonely one with very few I can discuss with, even my girlfriend, but the calling is so strong I can?t ignore it anymore.

Time for action and so far I feel great and feel I could easily move to just fruit every other day but may stay raw for another month first.

Peace to all Simon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: