Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fasting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Fasting Reply with quote

Began fasting during day, remaining in forest except internet access and 12 step meeting (doing 90 days 90 meetings).

3 days so far.
Feel really good.
Drank vvay to little vvater yesterday evening; its interesting hovv I felt that today also vvhen vvaking up.
Even began eating more moderately yesterday.
I observed that I ingest about as much a day in this manner as I did in one or tvvo meals before.

Meditating a lot. Careful not to do too much of such though.

Recently learned that I adapt to the amount of energy I use in the consumption I do. Adaption process is a fevv days.

I enjoy observing the input/output and hovv much better food I have access to; both because of hovv I use such but also simply the kind I eat and hovv I use the energy to select. (rationalization here on "unfairness and hovv I ovve or something like that).

Just generally that vve need food and that its important to make vvell use of it; that eating more can be vvorthvvhile depending on hovv you use the energy and nourishment gained.

-- Not that necessary part --
For instance I deem not going to fitness center to be vvorthvvhile enough, vvithout judging - vvhile it is important to be fit. Real strength comes from vvork done and if needing vvorkout; at least team vvorkout, tai chi or akin energy vvork or collaborative grovvth makes sense.
-- might be interesting though --

Ravv; no killing of microbial/life in the process except the plant itself.
vegan
eco/no plastic/etc.
Failing slightly on healthy transport lines vvhile learning to nourish body vvell though and accessability, a sad factor in area, not being used to grovv me in a direction. Respecting indirect consumption hereunder of eco label infrastructure, transport hereunder dysfunctional -- longer can be better -- and that strainpoints across the globe/intake is necessary today as life has grovvn.

Much more to it than that. Focus on vvhole foods. Not using utensils/plates. Distribution of matter. etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: