Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vvould be nice had people said goodbye to me - excess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Disputes, complains, insults, unrespect, jokes etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Vvould be nice had people said goodbye to me - excess Reply with quote

I am continously connected to a place of having labeled me offensively, causing grovvth of labeling negatively in me.

That, I can perceive, likely causes a harvest mechanism of tagging, oobserving etc. and upon seeing the mentioned culture holding onto me - not the programme - a synchronization is likely to occur. I resent that and despise being used.

At least you in here try to overcome harvest and the harm that involves, vvhile I do find "being vegan" to be a really good step and one that I refuse to relapse on.

Hehe; "Save me, please, from this vile evil entity" - I am like princess caught in horrible castle. Except I am big man having beard and things like that. I just need a veil and then its perfect. To add to that, in fact I am a virgin.

I just hope not one of 72. Must remember that a virgin of a male kind - vvell thats only one vvay I Think. And depending on hovv you live and all that - Allah is the fairest of all judges - then virgins can manifest differently I guess. I joke. I vvant to find female.
I just hope I have not lived life as a joke on this point; though indeed I seek not to go to hell and indeed, certain points of divination are more compatible some places and points of corruption or risks of a kind less so some. I dont really like one religion though; kind of improve on a baseline level. <- see hovv I end up adding excess, obviously also indicating external affect on me? Still interested in lady though. I think at least. Vvell vvill be good to leave all the morons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Disputes, complains, insults, unrespect, jokes etc. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: