Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Light & Sound to assist LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Light & Sound to assist LOL Reply with quote

I have for the past 12 months been using a set of CD's for DNA activation and they have a wonderful effect on me in bringing much more light into my fields and with the healing and clearing of much dross from my fields. I also realise what wonderful healing tools Light and Sound and it's my feeling it's the way of the future as well as people regaining their inherent self-healing abilities by using programming, visualisation etc. The CD's help my journey into LOL tremendously. Do others out there use similar tools?
Malika (James)
basiamore/light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you record and send the cd for me please ?
( maybe you have more interesting records...)

swiatelkomilosci@wp.pl
James

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Basia, Sorry, but that would be totally unethical, also Visionary Music have stipulated to honour the CD's and not record them for others. In any case they contain very particular frequencies which would lose their effectiveness in the duplication process. Now for the good news you can obtain these CD's from Visionary Music [url]www.visionarymusic.com [/url]in the US. Note: if that link doesn't work try caps for the "V" & "M" I have the level one DNA Activation set of four CD's as well as a couple of other ones. You can check out their site first and the testimonials if you choose and let your heart decide if they're right for you. I really love them.
Hope this helps.
With Love
Malika
basiamore/light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx
Kristall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Malika,
I have been listening to Holosync for about a month. Just their promotion CD that is 20 minutes. I have not received the actual CD yet. But just listening everyday to this has helped me very much. I have never been this calm and positive before. I am so much looking forward to getting the "real" stuff and to listen without the informative talk alongside the relaxing sounds. The address is: www.centerpoint.com

Blessings
Kristall
Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: