Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time since I posted here.
I think I am doing better now,
Before the lockdown I was in a professional dancing school,
Now I found how to nourish my body , it is through stretching and dancing!
I feel breatharian though I still eat very little ( usually I eat 2-3 carrots a day, or some days I eat more like an apple + carrots + hazelnuts , sometimes like once a week I go a bit backward again and eat chocolate or a banana )

But despite the fact I eat very very little, I am not skinny at all, I have more fat on my body than many years ago when I was eating huge amount of food 3 times a day and exercising much less .

There are days I eat a little bit more when I feel that I am loosing weight, In fact the strange thing is that I very easily grow fat but I loose weight very very slowly. So I find that convenient to me, I do not have to force me to completely give up eating for now, I still please me a bit, because I still enjoy chewing and eating simple things.
I think I am not any more depressive and I am managing to become disciplined.

I am aware that eating isn't super good on my body because it gives me symptoms, for instance, if I eat too much I get body pains and as I exercise 2 to 4 hours a day this is not something I like to have, but when I don't eat or eat really very very little I feel much better, I think not eating increases my performances in everything. So I am in a slow detoxifying process but I decided to not force me anymore to not eat and to eat consciously.
I am not anymore attracted by any processed food, most of the time I only want to eat carrots, apples, hazelnuts almonds and some few times dark chocolate (but it makes me anxious) or when I want to eat more I eat a banana which I find very filling.

I decided to not produce any more any waste so I gave me as a rule to not buy any food that is packed, that way I stay away from everything that is not fruits and veggies.

Than to not make it sound like I have become totally perfect into being disciplined all the time, well I still make some mistakes, but I try not to judge me for it, for instance, 2 weeks ago I came back eating tofu everyday than I developed an allergy all over my skin so I decided to stop eating tofu, it was packed in plastic so I did not respected my rule of not buying any food that is packed ..., now I stay away from it...about a few weeks ago I was also still eating oat and some wheat, now I stay away from it too I think for good now because I think it gives me inflammation...I was feeling muscle pains in some part of my body from working out instead of feeling good.

While if I only eat a bit of carrots and an apple, it does not gives me muscle pains and I can exercice endlessly, never feeling tired, I don't even sweat. The more I exercice, the better I feel and the more energetic and happy I become.

But I feel I have not reached my true potential yet since I still eat a little bit, I think I will really become who I want to be when I will not eat anything anymore, because the less I eat the more light I feel, but eating carrots and fruits still makes me a bit heavy .
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think weight loss is the point of breatharianism. It's about the freedom to choose what and when you eat, not having to haul groceries home once or twice a week, or plan your meals. I always thought that was a stupid concept. How do I know what I'll want to eat tonight, still less tomorrow?

It sounds like you're doing MUCH better. I am too. Mostly fresh fruits and raw veg, but only when I feel like it.

My think-ahead husband is tearing his hair out. Rolling Eyes

Love to you, Hikari. xx
cipher2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:36 pm    Post subject: Oh I do not want to press ?submit? Reply with quote

I apologize for the part of me.
I was en route to an area where survival was against odds. Figured I could do something neat on the way out, however was not graced with eloquent unfolding thereof and I likely did more harm than good - regardless an error to comment on the post. Sorry.

cipher/hysterical_bored_snail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: