Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
Re. being an ET, I wonder whether you've read anything by Richard Bach? He does a lot of conjecturing in his books, where did we come from? Where were we before we were born here?

No I don't know him! thanks for sharing , I will take a look on that
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:

Seems to me life on earth would be easy if we didn't have bodies that need defending and taking care of. So maybe that's how it was -- we could see what goes on here but couldn't do anything about it, couldn't have any effect, couldn't even say to the people around us: "Hey, this is nonsense. There's a better way..." and then foof! became incarnate, starting again helpless and scared, forgot everything we knew.

I will meditate on your ideas. Thank you.

Yes I definitly relate to that, I sometimes feel that where I came from I did not have any physical body..and now I need to learn to handle that physical body in this life time to not cause its destruction because of my addictions to food and my fight against negative self destructive thoughts..because I definitly do not want to start again from scratch and forget everything. I think I experienced enough pain and sorrow now... I also believe and feel encouraged a lot to what some people think that since the end of the Mayan cycle, we are entering a new cycle where humanity gonna awaken to their God gene within their DNA and reach golden age.( for instance David Wilcock)..so I believe we are not going to know physical death no more and activate that gene within our physical body that is going to make us able to live 1000 years like in Genesis time...I also believe there won't be any evil on Earth no more for that 1000years time period (there won't be either any notion of time because time is an illusion, so I am saying 1000years only because that is the time mentionned in the bible and the Mayan cycle..and also the Vedics from Hindouist Bouddhism traditions. I think... and maybe other cultures that I do not know)
I believe I am one of the volunteers that come from a higher dimension and chose to incarnate here in this time when humanity is going to awaken.
It makes a lot of sence to me because I made a song on December 2012 named 'New age' (and by the time I did not know anything about the Mayan cycle and all this stuff..I was the strongest Atheist and I gave up my job in mechanics and isolated me for 6 months to make this album of music)..I was very depressed by the time but I clearly felt that despite all my sadness and hopelessness, there were something higher than I trying to give me a touch of hope and light. So I truelly believe my music is inspired from something surnatural and above of celestial origin ( Angels of Light).
It can make some people pretty upset me saying this and I often experience psychic attacks from people that want to make me believe my music is bad and not worth anything and too messy too dark ..So I really feel there is a fight between the light and the dark.
I don't think I am saying this about my music because I am too full of myself and pretentious as some people want to make me believe..because I am aware how imperfect it is as I did everything all alone and was influenced by pretty dark things from my teenage that I am not proud of. But I really believe the touch of hope and light in there do not come from me alone.
I just share it here , if in case you want to listen:
https://l-i-a-r.bandcamp.com/track/new-age

Have a lovely week end!!
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hysterical_bored_snail wrote:
Thank you for sharing, truly!
I relate to a lot of what you write Hikari.

Thank you for reading me!! It encourages me.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
longer if I feel like continuing it. When I did that before (for about a month), it immediately cured my addiction to both coffee and cigarettes.

Well you can be proud of yourself to cure from coffee and cigarettes so fast!
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
Ok I think I am strong enough now to get rid of my wheat addiction.
I realised it creates in me some insuline resistance that makes me feel really not good from time to time.
And even though I just eat a boil of pasta a day well my waist increased and I don't find that comfortable.
So now I stop eating wheat..and there is nothing else I still want to eat so I stop eating completely.
I think it is gonna be hard a bit for a little bit of days because of the insuline thing that makes me crave wheat.
But I have a pretty good raw green tea from China that a friend gave to me that I enjoy drinking everytime I feel this insuline thing. I think it is going to help me transitioning .

But I definitely am not going to eat again, now I understood it does not do to me any good at all. I don't want to have this addiction no more.
This time I want to remain food free until I am sure to not be addicted no more

There is something I just realized I forgot to mention, I am also addicted to almonds coated with dark chocolate!! I started eating those everyday since a while (I don't remember when I started, but maybe by February)..it is something quite expensive that you can purchase by weight..and I was doing something I am really not proud of: to pay them less I was weighting a different product and as the cashier now is automatic, nobody was controlling it...anyway well I hope I gonna clear from both of those addictions now
Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so a keep update!
I still did not manage to detach from pasta and almonds coated with dark chocolate.
I managed only for a day!!!
I ate again yesterday and the day before.
And when I wrote about giving up food I felt very strong in that moment..but on the evening I had a moment down and then I ate lol and I ate also the day after telling me : Okay I will start tomorrow.

I think I eat because of frustration..everytime something happens like I got a call for something boring .
At the moment I am harassed on the phone by an insurance company and that is so annoying, they call 5 times a day and never leave a voice mail. I wanted to change my appartement insurance because the one I have is too expensive, so I checked on the internet a less expensive one and give my infos...and now they call me all the time, I don't understand why they don't leave a voice mail!!! it is truly something that is annoying me and makes me want to eat.

But in fact now I want to isolate me and start working hard to compose music and paint and it is really important to me I do not eat because if I eat I will not do anything really worth and great..because I already noticed that after a day with no food my hearing and voice improve and I must really elevate my entire being to create..I do not want to create anymore from something low.
So I hope I will succeed but it sucks a lot I am still so easily becoming weak.
This world makes me so upset and depressed, that's why I eat, everytime I am confronted to something in the world that I don't like.

But I really enjoy those moments when I am totally focused on what I do and try to give the best and the only way to reach that state is to really become hard with myself and stop eating completely.
It makes me feel the impossible becomes possible and that a higher force is taking control of my physical body.

Also I feel pasta and almonds with chocolate is damaging my teeth so for this reason alone I want to stop.
In fact there are many more reasons to stop eating than to continue but still it is difficult. I hope today at least I will not eat and work hard.
Maybe I should just think day by day . If today I manage to be really focused long enough and work hard and not eat, than my day will be a good one. And tomorrow is an other day but I know that days when I don't eat and work hard are much more uplifting than days when I am a zombie and eat and then feel stuck in this depressing world feeling I will never create anything really beautiful and great and the reality around me will stay as depressing as I think it is now.
Candid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
Okay I will start tomorrow.

Yeah, this is my mantra, too. Sad

Quote:
I know that days when I don't eat and work hard are much more uplifting than days when I am a zombie and eat and then feel stuck in this depressing world feeling I will never create anything really beautiful and great and the reality around me will stay as depressing as I think it is now.

This all resonates with me, as well. It remains a powerful memory for me and I no longer seem able to do it.

Getting started is the hard part, for sure.

I wish you well, Hikari.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now it seems I finally managed!!
it's my second day , I only drink green tea and ate a table spoon of Psyllium...
Actually I feel very strong, I had a few temptations, but I managed this time to resist to it...
By visualising, meditating, singing, doing some exercices...
So now I know everytime I start craving food, I need to change my habits and instead of thinking about eating and buying me food I must visualise and meditating....
And it really works at the moment"""
I will come back here in a week , to share if I managed this time to fast for a week...
Also I noticed something is changing in my body ..it seems the lungs part..I can really feel them and even make them move, I can breath much more deeply to a point I feel the air has a taste...and it makes me feel very incredibly good, much better than if I eat food. I have moments when my stomac claims food but it doesnt last long and when I start visualising the happy future I want it just disapears and then I feel incredibly good and happy.
Sometimes I think about almonds coated with chocolate and pasta and remind me how good it tastes..but then I think also: yeah but it's not worth it, it's a 5 mins pleasure and it is damaging my teeth and then after eating this I will feel weak and sad so for my own happiness and good I don't need that.
Candid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is inspiring, Hikari!

Quote:
Sometimes I think about almonds coated with chocolate and pasta and remind me how good it tastes...

Uh-oh! Laughing

Sounds like you've got a way round it, though.
Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FINALLY MANAGED TO DO THIS 7DAYS WATER FAST!!!
and not only this,
I think I gonna keep going as I do not feel hungry and feel very peaceful and joyful and energetic and it seems to me I did not loose weight yet.
I can also hear better, sing better, I have deep meditation states..I feel my guardian Angels protection very strong and intensive.
I am not at all tired..I even was part of a cardio work out and stretching for a TV show called Gym direct and I did not even sweat for the 2 hours of intensive work out lol.

I have a pleasant sensation all over my body.
I only drank green tea and plain water
I ater 1 or 2 table spoon of psyllium for a few days to try to clean my intestines, but it does not seem very effective so I sort of stoped doing this...but I have not been to the toilet for 7 days...I just went the evening before I started..so I don't know what I should do, it I should keep going with psyllium or not.

For my part I do not believe this stuff I read that the intestines are full of gloomy stuff that are stuck there since years and that we need to clean with Enema..because I had an autoimmune disease and so I had an operation at the hospital to check if my intestines had no hole in there..so I needed to drink a lot of elpsom salt or something a few days before to empty my intestines...and then now I have a lot of pictures from my intestines and it is clear on those pictures that Epsom salt was enough to perfectly clean them as nothing was stuck there....

Anyway so now I keep going, will come back here in a week to tell if I am still on a water fast..I would like to reduce my water intake..I will see if I can do that..I don't drink a lot though, maybe 3 green tea a day and a smal glass of water
Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spoke toofast because I just broke my water fast and started to eat one banana, some almonds coated with dark chocolate and plain pasta with olive oil...
Than I wanted to eat more so I bought a sweet potato and chickpeas...but when I started to eat the chickpeas I felt a strong pain in my throat and teeth so I stopped.

I will eat the left overs tomorrow because when I have food around me I can't resist, and then I will start again a water fast for 7 days.

I think I ate to comfort me because I was sad to fail an audition I worked a lot for..
Well I think the reason why I want to be breatharian so much is because it makes me aware I am not abandonned and that I have supernatural guidance with me..but it does not make me any better than anyone else...
Ok so tomorrow after I eat my left overs, I will start a 7 days water fast again .
Candid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, once you start to eat it's like the floodgates are open. And it's thinking about food that gets you started, isn't it?

My 1975 fast ended because my parents were coming back from an overseas trip. I was doing well and feeling great until then. I made the mistake of starting on a tin of sweetened condensed milk, couldn't stop until mother's supply was all gone and then I went out for more.

Sorry the audition didn't lead where you wanted to go. Minute-by-minute acceptance of what-is seems like the way forward, but easier said than put into practice.

So now you're probably back into fasting, and I don't expect you to write here while you're doing well on it. It will be good to hear from you again when it's established, though -- seeing as we seem to be the only ones on the forum.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
Yes, once you start to eat it's like the floodgates are open. And it's thinking about food that gets you started, isn't it?

No I think it is disappointement and some other negative feelings...

(I am still checking the forum from time to time because I am sort of addicted to the internet and do not have always healthy habits (I check several times a day my emails, this forum, twitter, Facebook)..sometimes I manage to take distance with it but it's difficult.)..like this summer I turned my phone and computer off for 3 weeks...

Well I got the time to meditate and I noticed this knot I have in my stomach that made me eat.

So as I said above I think it is negative feelings of disappointement mixed with other negative feelings of anger that creates a big knot in my stomach and other areas in my body that are hard to let go...

The best way to describe what this knot makes me feel is:
When I get that feeling that no matter how hard I try and work, I never correspond to what people are looking for and they will always find something they don't like about me...and when you go to an audition, you just have 3 mins to convince them..it's like in 3 mins they decide that you do not have what they look for as if they thought you are only this 3 mins they see of you..I think it is such non-sence...

Also it is that anger that I have, especially toward men, this feeling that the more I work the harder I try , there will be some denigrative people that will try to make me feel bad for it...and seek for weaknesses to try to take advantage.
This week I received several silly messages from men trying gloomy stuff and deviating and I find that upsetting that they think I am stupid enough to fall in that trap.

Or when I feel people pressure me for doing things and that in the end I am only doing the things because if I don't do them I feel they will think something mean and negative about me...for instance I am volunterring in a hospital with children with cancer but I think I am totally useless there but the person in charge of the association is always aggressive on the phone and call me often and push me so I find it hard to refuse, I don't do it for a uplifting positive reasons and don't manage to find any uplifting reason to volunteer in that hospital because most of the time I go there, the kids just wanna stay with their parents and watch cartoons on their tablets..so most of the time I only accept to volunteer because I feel if I refuse the lady is going to be upset and will tell mean things about me all around herself.

I don't know if I express myself right in English,

So I hope during this other week of non-eating I will manage to find a way to let go this knot ..it is not really thinking about food. thought sometimes I do think about food but I think I am able to easily resist for a week now..I see eating like as a reward but at the same time I am aware that each time I eat I nourrish somthing low and negative that deprive me from reaching my true potential...
But I feel excited about those other 7 days because I know today it is a bit hard to not feel tempted because yesterday I ate but tomorrow will be better and I will feel again awesome in a few days .
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ate Sad

I ate again a handfull of Almonds coated in dark chocolate + a small sweet potato + a small portion of whole wheat pasta with olive oil + a can of white beans in tomato sauce....

I am not sure but I might be able to eat something else like a piece of bread or chocolate

I just woke up and felt in a dark bad mood
I have to go volunteer in an hospital but I feel forced to go there, I don't really wanna go and I don't manage to elevate my thoughts and find something bright about it, I feel stuck.
I feel totally useless doing this volunteering and I feel like if the people there are not going to be nice to me and reproach me something I might get very upset. I feel they are going to reproach me something or complain about something.
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you'll forgive me saying your present diet is rubbish. We may well be able to live without eating, but not if we're putting in all the refined and processed 'foods' you're presently living on!

Hikari wrote:
I might be able to eat something else like a piece of bread or chocolate

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you you'd be much better off with a raw carrot or stick of celery.

The feelings you describe at the end of this post are the result of mistreating your body. Maybe have a few days of better food before you attempt fasting again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: