Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hysterical_bored_snail wrote:

Oh yeah I did not understand the meaning of any of this .
But I find that awesome that such bots can be created...than I wonder if the previous person posting here was also a bot?
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so to update a bit,
I did not went to a psychologist for my depression because I am convinced that this is food that makes me depressive..as now I feel much better to discipline me to only eat 3 times a week...only now I took a bad habit again since yesterday evening.

But I managed to totally avoid wheat and oat but came back eating pop corn bananas coconut milk legumes oranges peanut butter (oil and sugar free) and other dry fruits like almonds, cashew and dry raisins.
But I managed to limit me on small portions .
I got the time to reflect on food and I noticed that each time I feel hunger: I have a negative emotion going on that if I gonna feed with food, I will feel something negative right after (like being irritated, depressed, frustrated, upset...)
But when I resist to this feeling of hunger: I feel incredible peace and joy and happiness a few moment after.

And everytime I decided to eat (at the exception of yesterday evening , this morning and this evening)...I did not feel hunger but this was just my mind forcing me to eat. And I still managed to feel positive because I resisted many times when I felt hungry.

Now I fear a bit the moment I will finish my sound technician school (in July) because I gonna be alone with my own again and even though I am very fortunate that I found a really good friend I can count on, I still feel a bit not managing to keep a constant motivation and positiveness, if that is a right way to say it...but I won't listen to the doctor, I won't go to a psychologist and I won't take anti depressant pills.
Hikari

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I managed to spend the day fasting,
I woke up being depressed again..feeling that the world around me is so unstable and people are untrustable so I thought if I manage to resist to food today I'll know I can trust myself.

So I managed but instead I ate all my nails.. and I have this problem with eating my nails since all my life.. I wanted to stop as well and I managed for about 2 weeks...but now I ate them all again.

but at least I did not eat and swallow anything lol

And I already know and decided that tomorrow morning I am going to eat something...even though I do not feel hungry right now, but that is because my mind is wanting that I eat tomorrow and decided it.
I think I will eat coconut milk with dry fruits blueberries and a banana and maybe some pop corn (oil and salt and sugar free).

And I hope I will only eat once but I am not convinced that my mind will manage to not force me to eat a second time.
But I already know that Friday I will fast again and probably Saturday as well because I spend the day auditionning for a dance school and I can't dance if I have anything in my stomach..and then Sunday I might eat something probably
Candid

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
I woke up being depressed again..feeling that the world around me is so unstable and people are untrustable

I believe that's the effect of being depressed, although it can be hard to decide which is cause and which effect. My own belief on a good day is that by far the majority of people are helpful and well-intentioned. On bad days -- and I have plenty of those! -- I feel irritated by everyone around me.

Interesting that you bite your nails. My sister used to do it; I never did. It seems to be associated with anxiety.

So... anxiety and depression, not a good mix.

Right now I'm comfortable with eating very sparingly. Yesterday I realised I was feeling lighter, then I ate like two grapes and felt heavy again. Laughing I no longer want what constitutes a normal meal for me. I had some fruit when I got up today then a cup of soup at lunchtime.

We're feeling our way towards it. I perfectly understand not being able to dance when you've eaten.
Hikari

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So today I ate quite a lot...
Because I thought I needed to fill myself as the next 2 days I am not gonna eat anything.
Now I feel a bit sick again...

So I ate around 11:30 am after working out :
One bowl with coconut milk + one banana + dry fruits + blueberries.

Than I wanted to eat something else, so I bought rice cake with dark chocolate and ate a full bag and than 2 small bananas

And later on (around 4pm) I bought me a small vegan\kasher pizza + hummous low in fat (usually I do it myself) and ate the full thing.

Than I realised I still ate much less than what I used to eat in the past when I had money from working in mechanical research and developement but maybe I am overeating compared to what a normal person would eat..I have no clue.

But now I feel a bit sick because I feel I ate too much hummous and bananas. And I ate wheat again.

But anyway this was my cheating day and friday and saturday I will fast again

I always have this weird thinking in the back side of my mind that as a vegan I need to eat proteins so I fill me with food like beans to get my proteins.
As I am still a bit anxious to become weak . but legumes also have a lot of carbohydrates and coconut milk is a lot of fat so it makes me feel heavy.
Bananas also is a lot of sugar and carbohydrates. And dry fruits is fat and carbohydrates and proteins.

I have the feeling I eat healthy when I manage to eat a small thing containing proteins, fat and carbohydrates in a ration of something like 20% 20% 60% even though I don't really care of the exact ratio, but I usually try to eat something not too high in carbohydrate but with proteins and fat..As I don't eat everyday no more, I feel I need to fill myself with fatty foods that have proteins.I know it is just a limiting belief.
Cipher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:37 pm    Post subject: random string: cleaning post away - not possible to delete Reply with quote

JINNE4p0ih

Last edited by Cipher on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So today is my second day fasting.
In the end Friday I did not fast.. and Saturday I fasted but did not go to my dance audition...
I just felt like that they are not gonna notice anyway I was not there because they already have so many people wanting to go to this school that they don't even bother to be friendly.

So I stayed home instead. And even did not went outside.
And today I have not been outside yet either.
I just was thinking a lot and sort of meditating.

Now I almost ate something because I have to declare my taxes and just staying in front of the computer makes me want to eat.
But I managed to resist.
I really would like to manage to fast for a long time, but I am not sure I'll be able ..I don't want to put the cart before the horse...because it seems every time that I write I gonna fast this day or this day I don't manage to respect it.
So I just don't wanna try to impose me anything.
But this is really the most important thing, everything else comes secondary.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:

I believe that's the effect of being depressed, although it can be hard to decide which is cause and which effect. My own belief on a good day is that by far the majority of people are helpful and well-intentioned. On bad days -- and I have plenty of those! -- I feel irritated by everyone around me.

Yes I agree with this totally!
But I also feel that food irritates me and makes me unable to elevate my mood.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: So.. I will not write so much anymore - unfixation occur Reply with quote

Cipher wrote:

----------

I am sorry, I did not wanted to reply because this does not seem to make any sence to me .
I don't understand what you suffer from, but maybe you have a psychiatric problem? I hope you are not alone and receive help.
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you didn't go to the audition. I think it meant a lot to you.

Quote:
I almost ate something because I have to declare my taxes and just staying in front of the computer makes me want to eat.

I have the same problem: paired habits. With coffee or wine I "have to" smoke. While using my computer I "have to" be either eating or drinking... and then of course going outside (I don't smoke inside). I'm glad you were able to resist! Resisting, and continuing to resist, is the only way to break a habit.

Quote:
I really would like to manage to fast for a long time

Me too! And based on my 1975 experience, I feel sure that once I get started I won't want to stop.

Quote:
it seems every time that I write I gonna fast this day or this day I don't manage to respect it.

As you would be aware, I'm having the same problem... and I really don't know why. And I feel the same way as you do, that this matters more than anything.

Makes it that much harder to understand why we're not doing it, doesn't it?

Actually, to be frank, my marriage isn't all it should be and that's so stressful it makes a mess of my efforts -- especially since He doesn't want me to fast. Sad
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
I'm sorry you didn't go to the audition. I think it meant a lot to you.

(

Yes I am a little bit disapointed after myself.
But I was accepted to 2 other schools I auditionned for yet..I try to get a scholarship but it takes already so much time , I have to call the schools everyweeks to remind them they must fill the paperwork that I need to ask for the scholarship..and they must do that soon enough so that I have time to apply to the scholarship..
So I thought that this school, they are not even friendly on the phone and basicly do not care ( I sent my application but they never bothered to call me or just send an email to confirm I was auditionning on the day I applied, I had to call them many times and the first time they even lost my application so I had to do it all again a second time) so it will be even more difficult to make them fill an online document to ask for a scholarship.
They seem to be a good school but also because of my sound technician training at the moment, I did not have the time to rehearse and all for the audition so I thought anyway I was going to be bad. ..But I hope I wn't regret it. Because I wanna go to a musical comedy school by september and I hope I will get the scholarship. I have to hurry me right now.
And all those things makes me want to eat because it is exausting that I have to all the time harass the people..just for this sound training thing I don't know how I managed to get it because I had to call so many times, they never replied the phone and I sent my resume 3 times. I think it is entertainement stuff in Paris, there is so many people that want to do this type of job that you have to be very very persistant and insisting. And it often feel hopeless.

When I worked in mechanical research and developement , I did not even needed to look for a job, I put my resume online and I waited for calls.
Cipher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPuph8qbBd

Last edited by Cipher on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already talked about this,
I just fell upon one old comment, so I wanted to clarify my thoughts about living in a big city:
I don't understand why other breatharians feel that living in a big city is stressfull and deprive them from prana, I don't understand either why they feel disconnected from nature.

I don't feel at all that living in Paris is stressful and to me... there is nature everywhere. There are trees, big parcs and giant forests that surround Paris..
The only thing that there is not is the Ocean.
I don't feel at all that there is an increase of speed of life either.
Life is very peacefull to me and it feels like living in a village with small communities..each district of Paris feels like a village.
I come from the countryside..and I was not so much surrounded by nature there.
I lived in a small village, there were fields surrounding my house and my best friend lived in the middle of a forest.
But I don't feel I was closer to nature ...partially because I could not go anywhere without a car..distances were big.
Now in Paris, I walk so much everyday. So I get the time to notice more the birds, and trees and flowers and the little things.

I guess it really depends what we focus our attention on.
I remember when I was working in mechanical research, I used to be very unhappy living in Paris. I felt I lived only to pay my bills.
Now I feel much more at peace. Of course certain days I still deal with sadness and depression but I think I am beginning to feel happy living in a big city.
I realise: from an inside point of view, once we are well integrated and feel at home there , we don't feel anymore that there is an increase of speed of life, that it is overcrowded and that it is lacking nature.
We feel that we live in a big community where people are helping each others and with people from all other the world, we see diversity and culture richness and we are able to notice that nature grows everywhere and that wifi, generators ect is less powerful than nature and cannot trouble us if we feel grounded.

We also feel that we have all the opportunities to spread our message.
As there are all type of mouvements, from veganism, freeganism, animal rights, permaculture.. if we want to fight for something ,we have all the exposure we want...and if we spread our message the right away..it can very fast become really big....While I feel that if I was living in the nature, disconnected from everything, I would live a much more selfish life. I could not be part of communities with people that wanna make a more equal peaceful world.

I saw a documentary about hippies that gave up their life living in big cities and gave up all of their possessions to come living in caves near by the ocean in some Spanish island.
They basicly live like tramps.
Well I lived in the forest in Africa in a very poor country (Uganda) for 3 months.
Now I really manage to appreciate how lucky I am to live in a big city from a developed country, with comfort and infrastructures.
I don't find that necessary to leave all of my possessions (but I don't own much anyway) and I don't find that necessary either to live like a tramp sleeping in a cave somewhere on an island to feel free and more connected to the universe.
I need to be in places with lot of people that have all kind of beliefs.

I think that: We can feel free, grounded and connected to the universe by living in a polluted city, and if we work out, are vegan, eat very light, do not smoke, do not drink alcohol sodas and fast often..we become very strong and powerful to my opinion and almost (maybe completly) invincible, so even pollution cannot really harm us...and that: other people (the people that are still sleeping, overconsuming and under hypnose from commercials and medias) notice it, and so maybe we could even manage to influence them and make them open their eyes that magic and fantasy is real and exists.

That is why it is so important that I manage to become breatharian, because than I will live my dream in a big city. I will be the living proof that what I was told to be impossible is actually the most truthful thing that exists in my reality. So it will be like living a fantasy. And I want to live a honest life . I do not want to remain weak and keep on doing useless unecessary things that are bad for myself and for others...and that are depressing on top.
I do find that depressing that I should consume things outside of myself to 'stay alive'..it does not make life magical at all. So I am not going to give up my breatharian path.
Candid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you that it doesn't matter where you live, as long as you feel comfortable there. I live in a big town in England and sometimes wish I was in a village -- then I realise I wouldn't be able to get anywhere, because I don't drive. Public transport is very efficient where I am.

The way I live my life, my philosophy and consequent actions, depends on what I have in my head. Success or failure is arbitrarily defined, and habits are what count. I know I have some long-standing habits that are not helpful, and as a first step I'm attempting to change the way I think. Intention is key, but it does have to be followed by action.

Quote:
I guess it really depends what we focus our attention on.

Exactly.

Quote:
Well I lived in the forest in Africa in a very poor country (Uganda) for 3 months.

That sounds like a good experience to look back on. What were you doing there??

If you can see your way to living a life consistent with your values in a big city (or a cave), you can bring it about. It doesn't matter what the people around you are doing.

Quote:
I do find that depressing that I should consume things outside of myself to 'stay alive'..it does not make life magical at all. So I am not going to give up my breatharian path.

Nor am I, Hikari... and I'm glad you used the word magical. We are magical. We need only to believe it.
Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:

That sounds like a good experience to look back on. What were you doing there??

I was volunteering for an NGO,
I did different things like volunteering in a clinic , helping nurses to help vaccinating the new born babies and helping people with AIDS.
Also assisting teachers in Schools
Visiting families, helping them with permaculture. Planting seeds.
Also I shooted an intern documentary (for some investor).

But I felt very useless.
People there do not have anything, it was heartbreaking . Everything that we have, they don't have it.
No running water, no electricity (well at least many have solar panels but it remain very unstable), no supermarkets, no roads, very bad wifi , no comfort..I lived surrounded by insects from all kind, like giant cockroaches bigger than my thumb, that are everywhere (now I made peace with insects and do not fear them no more)
It was like living on an other planet. With people living in extreme misery.

Lot of pollution, lot of garbage and dirt.( because no infrastructures, no garbage trashcans...)
I wanted to go there to know what it feels to live in a poor country and to see for myself. But it was really worse than what I could ever imagine.
Now I know that the other part of the world lives in worse conditions than our pets for us to over consume and that is total injustice.
We take from them .
They have corrupted gouvernements and all and are kept so poor so that our industries can produce massively at low cost.... this is what I understood from all this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: