Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jack Davis - Breatharian in Hawaii

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Jack Davis - Breatharian in Hawaii Reply with quote

Hi Forum:

I was trying to find this web page again and came across it tonight so I wanted to bring it to the attention of the forum. It is a long description about how Jack Davis became a breatharian. Very interesting. He is still alive and healthy in Hawaii. Here is the link:

http://www.joanocean.com/jackpage.html

One interesting transition tool that people who have studied breatharianism talk about is the "yellow foods" method. One of my housemates tried it for a month but gave it up. It is supposed to be an excellent transitional diet because its proponents say that it affects certain energy centers in the body which will help with the process. This is also a technique Jack used, among others.

In light,

Judy

Last edited by Judy on Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Judy, thank you for this link. Interesting for me.
Would you like to ask him to join our forum?
Judy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Contacting Jack Reply with quote

I am not exactly sure how to reach him. Perhaps I will try going through Joan Ocean who hosts the web site of his html page. Will let you know if he responds.

Judy
Judy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Response from Jack Reply with quote

Hello friends:

I sent an email via a friend of Jack's and here is his response:

Judith, So nice to hear from another living human who believes that we can (and do) live on air. I started the return to sanity in January of 1981, after attending lectures by Wiley Brooks. These past 23 years I have done many total fasts of varying lengths of time. Finally, I settled on a gradual reduction of physical food. For years I have consumed little more than 12 to 16 ounces of potato or corn chips and a quart of juice, grape or apple. Currently I consume only steamed potato and occasional juice. My social age is 70, though I do not live that life style. Four or more times each week I swim one to two miles in ocean, during which time I also gaze into sun, my nutrition for the day. When possible, I also gaze into setting sun from my tree house at setting. Total sun food for day is 30 to 45 minutes. Don't currently have electricity or computer, but intend to go online in near future.

Also, in a separate email is:

Judith, Read your message on Joan Ocean?s e-mail. I do not currently have connection. I live in jungle in west Hawaii. I began practice in 1981, though I have never totally eliminated intake of so-called food. The psyche seems to enjoy it. I eat about 16 oz of potato (steamed) and occasionally, 12 ounces of grape or apple juice during the day. This intake usually occurs around 2 P.M. I enjoy my privacy and have no desire for attention, but I do honor any opportunity to serve Truth and fellow human, and Planet Earth. Aloha, Jack Davis

He gave me his P.O. Box address but for purposes of privacy please contact me offline for it.

Blessings,

Judy

Last edited by Judy on Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Davis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Breatharian Reply with quote

You may post my mailing address. I am happy to be of service. Jack Davis, Box 44, Honaunau, Hawaii, 96726. Aloha
Choices

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a secluded life. My Respects, and admiration to you, Jack Davis!
Jack Davis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Breatharianism Reply with quote

Currently, I am not "On Line", on the internet. If I may be of assistance to anyone seriously interested in the practice, you may contact me at: Jack Davis , Box 44, Honaunau, Hawaii, 96726. Aloha, Jack
Jimmyfree

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this sounds like 600-700 calories per day. This is in keeping with Dr. David Jubb's definition of Breatharianism which is "someone who eats very little most of the time" rather than someone who never eats.

I want to live in a treehouse too!! Razz Laughing

I bet he gets to swim with dolphins on occasion too. 70 something is sounding pretty fun.

Thank you Jack for being an example of light and sharing your experiences with us.

Peace,

Jimmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: