Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0K3lcSqPL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cipher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:51 pm    Post subject: 0K3lcSqPL Reply with quote

0K3lcSqPL

Last edited by Cipher on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcohwo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile glad, you opened the lines of communication.

yep, the bread is damm addictive. I remember in my no-bread-times-at-all-costs, I eat so much nuts (mainly peanuts, almonds and cashews), and the only problem is that in binges I would literally eat them until reflux. And the other problem is that a bit expensive. At that times I ate peanuts soaked 12 hours and them mix with fresh bananas (semi-squashed with fork). The thing continue rampant until one time, when I finished an 70 hours fast (only shower and rinse mouth), I drink water and after I ate a mix of roasted peanuts, raisin and dates, and during night and the next day i felt a very annoying pain near my stomach. After that, I became much more quiet with nuts and seeds. Also i tried variations of bread (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zM7p2DXGNc ) but I felt it equally addictive and the time of preparing was so much. I thought that probably the crunchy and partially the flavor in products made from any flour were so addictive (and its low price in the case of wheat). I felt that the difference binging on carbs vs binging on nuts is that binging on nuts was more painful, but does not leave the disgusting flavor in the tongue. the weather also i feel plays a huge factor.NOtinhg like binging on oranges (in blender or simply eat them ) Razz
marcohwo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...it seems like you are in survival situation....(??)
if you read this you could post some of your survival circumstances.

do you have plastic bottle to carry water? or some tool?.....
do you say in another post that don't speak the local language?
do you have some street fruit market nearby some day of the week?

Cipher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0K3lcSqPL

Last edited by Cipher on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcohwo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-The fasting rythm does not seem the first priority, yep Fasting and "Survival Mode" are not good friends

-In some street fruit markets, just before they are closing due to timetable/schedule, one can ask for fruits.

-Cold and lack of sleep are not a good combination. I hope you landed in a nice weather.

-There are many items that could be extremely useful like fanny pack, a tiny bag , a hat, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeewjihIXMM , ultralight clothing, etc.... ....but nothing like confidence Wink

-Ask for help to the locals if needed.

-yep its pretty chilling if one, suddenly, has to seek for a place where to rest when one has no skills previously.

PD : for the language thing, you could apply the Ramon Campayo 's system https://www.slideshare.net/saadaparte/tablacastellanoaotrosidiomasramoncampayo , they are the 1000 essential words according to campayo

only need to create an "absurd" association between pronunciation (or written part of the word) and the translation in your mother language. Something like a little vivid story in your imagination that relate the pronunciation and the translation with absurd and memorable details. To use only repetition to memorize is extremely tedious. He also recommend to speak like tarzan (the verbs in infinitive).
Cipher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: