Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

desolate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:20 pm    Post subject: desolate Reply with quote

What a shame. Was hoping to find like minded people here to discuss challenges and possibilities of human consciousness but seems its almost as lonely as the journey I have chosen.

I see on breatharianworld there is a community but how do you reach out to these people?

Think I bid my farewells here and wish anyone else on a similar path the very best strength and courage
Simon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, now I think about it, this site strongly upholds the ethos of breatariamism because there?s nothing going in.

A little joke there, but seriously I wish this place was more active
Candid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I see people sign up, post enthusiastically for a while, then stop because no one replies. That's how it is, I'm afraid.
Simon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is I have questions about my journey that I think would help anyone on this journey. A lot of questions not particularly of a pleasant nature really and who else can we ask?

I get quite smelly breath after a dry fast longer than 24 hours. Is this expected? Am I clearing toxins?

If I do a 4 day dry fast my urine gets very yellow; a sign of dehydration. I drink water if this happens regardless. Any advice on this?

Now I?m eating raw/fruits once every 2 days I poop about 2 hours after eating, every time. Is this an incredibly efficient digestive system or is it from 2 days ago when I last eat. Whichever it is it?s like clockwork.

When I first started eating every two day?s the first thing I ate gave me an incredibly painful sore throat for 5 minutes or so. I fixed this with a cup of warm water first. Now though, a month in it doesn?t happen.

I find my second day fasting is my favourite as I feel like I have higher dopamine levels. It?s a buzz. Anyone else get this. I could liken it to cocaine in fact but more steady.

So many interesting (to me) things to discuss.

Thanks for your reply though Candid
Candid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon wrote:
I get quite smelly breath after a dry fast longer than 24 hours. Is this expected? Am I clearing toxins?

Yes and yes. Assuming you're younger than I am, because most people are, I wouldn't expect that to take very long.

I can't imagine why you would dry fast. I've never attempted that. We're about 70 per cent water and the body loves it when we stop filling our stomachs but continue to wash ourselves on the inside. Mmm!

Main effect of a water fast for me was the wondrous calm. Time stretched out, including on the job, but that was no problem to me.

Just felt... like I was... floating.... above it all...

Know what I mean?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: