Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which is better? Water fasting or dry fasting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackpirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:31 pm    Post subject: Which is better? Water fasting or dry fasting? Reply with quote

Since I don't care for water much, would it be safe to jump to into dry fasting? Which is better?
Candid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably depends on your starting point.

If you're in peak health and your diet has been good, MAYBE it's possible to go straight to dry fasting.

If you've never fasted before and/or you're aware of having ingested heavy foods, drugs (including prescribed ones), alcohol, etc., you're probably going to need water even if only as a step-down to dry.

You might try dry fasting and be ready to add water if you experience thirst. Water-fasting alone has many benefits, as I can personally attest.
blackpirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm well i have always been a junk food eater and drink soda, so it probably wouldn't be best to jump into dry fasting. Maybe I could do a zero calorie sugar lemonade to get over the plain taste of water. I just can't do plain water. I've tried juicing but it's just too much hassle. Thanks for your response. Smile
Candid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep a pint glass near the kitchen sink, fill it regularly from the tap then add a squirt of lemon juice and drink as much as I can.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:26 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote

Water or dry fasting are not to be compared if they are better or worse. Both methods are healing procedures. The question may be, which one is more suitable for my body. That depends on many circumstances.
Normally, dry fasting, in its efficiency, is compared to water fasting as being 2 to 3 times more efficient in removing toxins, excess water and fat. Roughly, dry fasting would be more suitable for fat body living in a humid, not too hot area.
However, the decision which type of fasting to use should be considered individually. Every body is different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: