Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why do Africans die of starvation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackpirate

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:36 pm    Post subject: Why do Africans die of starvation? Reply with quote

What are they doing wrong? If we don't need food, then why do they die?
JMW

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: starvation Reply with quote

Starvation leads to to death of the body which becomes emaciated too much. This may happen to anybody, not only Africans.

Fasting is a healing methods. As with any other healing method, it should be used properly. Forcing to not eat for too long will end with death.

Inedia is a state of mind. When man is in inedia, their body requires no physical food to be consumed. If that man exits from inedia, they must eat in order to not starve their body.
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Why do Africans die of starvation? Reply with quote

blackpirate wrote:
What are they doing wrong? If we don't need food, then why do they die?

I think because eating is part of the Human life.
And it takes a higher consciousness to become able to sustain ourself with something else than physical food.
People in africa mostly fight to survive, so I don't think they are in an environnement where they have the time to develop their consciousness, and they can't really isolate from other people and focus on themselves, because the pressure of clans and family....
But I went to Africa and lived in Uganda for 3 months.
I did not see anyone dying from hunger there, people are very poor but supporting each others.
What I noticed is that everybody eat the same food (their staple is red bean + maize, irish potato, plantain banana, sweet potato...and meat one a week) but some people grow fat with this food while others become very lean and looks malnourished
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starvation is different from fasting. It takes higher consciousness, and an unforced decision.

The African continent can no longer provide enough food or water for all its inhabitants. With global warming, the desert creeps further north every year. Animals traditionally hunted for food are disappearing, because they must travel from waterhole to waterhole, and often after days of travelling they find the waterhole has dried up. Predator animals lie in wait around any good waterhole, and a 'good' one is full of other animals' urine and faeces.

More to the point, trophy hunters are killing lots of 'big game' so they can take away heads, horns... or just a photo. Local guides will lead them to where the animals can be found. Recently I saw a video in which a bull elephant ran out of hiding to chase intruders away from his family, and was immediately shot dead by three trophy hunters. These people think they're big men. I think they're despicable.
https://www.humanesociety.org/all-our-fights/banning-trophy-hunting

Not sure this answers your question but it's a big issue for me. Global warming is having an impact on poorer countries, especially where rain is sparse and unpredictable.

People are starving because we reached the carrying capacity of our planet in the 1920s and have continued to breed. As we keep eroding rainforests for housing, crops or domesticated animals, the many problems of global warming get worse.

A brilliant three-minute talk by David Suzuki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsd1IT7ySfE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: