Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK Breatharian Contacts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: UK Breatharian Contacts Reply with quote

Hi all, just thought I'd see if there were any UK contacts/groups to discuss breatharinism. I'm basically an Alkarian (someone who eats only alkaline-based foods, mainly sticking to Dr Robert Young's diet from his pH Miracle book). I tend to eat a triology of food types PAL Plant-based/Alkaline-based-Liquid-based. However I am fasinated by breatharianism and would like to meet any wanabee breatharians in the UK or anyone visiting London. Many thanks
Choices

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself am not from the U.K. but for others who do live there, it might be interesting to know a little bit more about yourself if you would kindly tell us something about yourself.

Perhaps things like reasons for being interested, or what your aim is with the interest in breatharianism.

sincerely,
mark
Su

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Visiting London soon Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I'll be visiting London soon for a few days and I would love to meet you. I'm an admirer of Dr. Young's work and diet and I've done the 21 day living on light process a couple of times, so I guess we'll have a lot of things to chat about.
Drop me a line if you have any availability to meet some time between 27th and 30th of May.
Warm regards,

Su.
Rowan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Steve,

If you're still around in London and interested in Bretharianism, I would love to speak with you. I am making a documentary about the rise in interest in healthier ways of living and am interested in exploring Bretharianism as part of this. If you are able to talk, please do not hesitate to contact me at r.deacon@mavericktv.co.uk

Best wishes,

Rowan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: