Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DR MICHAEL WERNER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddietigress

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: DR MICHAEL WERNER Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Eddie Stafford, I work as a researcher for a UK based production company called Tigress, part of the Tiger Aspect Group (www.tigeraspect.co.uk). We make documentary films for networks like the BBC and Channel 4.

I am currently looking to contact a German breatharian called Dr. Michael Werner, he is the author of ?Living through the Energy of Light?. If anyone has any contact details for him or can give me any advice on how I might get in touch with him I would appreciate it greatly.

Please e-mail me at eddiestafford@tigressproductions.co.uk

Many thanks,

Eddie
JMW

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Scientist 'lives on sunlight' Reply with quote

Maybe by contacting peole, who wrote this articles, you will be able to find his contact details:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1388470.html?menu=news.quirkies
------------------
Scientist 'lives on sunlight'

A German scientist is being studied by colleagues after claiming to have eaten nothing for four years.

Cancer researcher Dr Michael Werner claims to get all his energy from sunlight.

He says he drinks only water mixed with a small amount of fruit juice.

Dr Werner has written a book about his experiences, saying that when he started the experiment he even managed to put on weight.

In his book, Living through the Energy of Light, he says: "I can't really explain what is happening on a scientific level in my case, but perhaps just a little bit of faith is all that is needed."

German colleagues who are investigating the source of Dr Werner's energy say only plants can synthesise energy from the sun, but so far they are at a loss to explain how he is managing to stay healthy.

Dr Helmut Oberritter, head of the German society for nutrition, said: "It is not possible to live on what one gets from fruit juice alone.

"There are lots of vital proteins and fats that are missing. Obviously this case needs a lot more investigating if we are to explain it."
Blanche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Eddie,

Michael Werner lives and works just 20 km from Basel, in Arlesheim, Switzerland in the "Instiitut Hiscia" this is Centre for Cancer Research.

http://www.hiscia.ch/mitarbeiter/werner.htm

I think you can reach him there under his email-adress, fax or phone of the secretary.

http://www.hiscia.ch/hiscia.htm

He gives also a lot of lectures in the German speaking Countries, perhaps also in English, but I do not know that.

http://www.forschungsinstitut.ch/492.html

Hope, that is of some help to you.

With best regards,
Blanche
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: