Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9. BEFORE WE START - warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: 9. BEFORE WE START - warning Reply with quote

WARNING

The main purpose of my activity regarding the subject of ?living without food? is to pass on to interested persons:
- information about methods of adapting the human body for proper function without the need of eating;
- material covering details about adapting oneself to live without food;
- material covering the ability of the body for living without the need of eating.

I've written this book to be able to realize part of the purpose. But, please, don't look upon the information contained here as a manual leading through adapting your body for living without eating. The task I've decided to work out by writing this book is to deliver information only.

Adapting yourself for living completely without eating is a complex process, which most often requires you to live in a larger sphere of Consciousness. You will be better off seeking advice from more experienced people. Also, even consider looking for guidance from more experienced people.

Furthermore, know that this process progresses differently for each and every person; that's the reason why every person needs a customized method (personally worked out). It is worth to remember that there are so many methods of adapting the body for non-eating as many people who have gone through the process.
fred

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: WARNING Reply with quote

Hello Joachim,

You say:"You will be better off seeking advice from more experienced people".
I would add that our proper Little Voice or God inside of us is what one have to listen first.

that's all! Wink

bye
fred
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: