Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: God Reply with quote

Hello Joachim,

what about God in inedia?

thanks,
fred
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, specify your question in more details.
It is possible to talk about God endlessly.
What exactly do you want to know?
fred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, that's not very clear.

I suppose that LSWF is more than food or not.
For me, it's a spiritual way where God is the goal.
Where it's possible to know our own divine potentialities, and to develop them.
So, what are the spiritual benefits of LSWF?

thanks Very Happy
fred
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fred wrote:
So, what are the spiritual benefits of LSWF?

This is an interesting matter also for me. Let me answer it later, because an article from my book (not yet translated) is an answer for this question.

But, as I said, this interests me too. Please, I would like to know your experience in this matter. You Fred and any other person aspiring to live without food — please, share here.
fred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"what are the spiritual benefits of LSWF?"
In fact, i prefer :"...of letting God be?"

I thing that God is the unique goal of our existence.
After, i suppose that LSWF is a gift of Him, like immortality.

I believe that if the main goal of someone is not to eat food, so thats' a mistake. Thats' only a desire. I suppose that God is more than that: eating or not eating (that's not the question...) Question

LSWF without God is death, and with is life forever (just a feeling).

I think that we are son of God, and that we have to be "adult-God" with our own caractere. LSWF could help to master this divine life.

But, i can't right now to tell you anything about the spiritual benefits of LSWF cause i eat... but, i believe in God...

thanks
fred
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Please, I would like to know your experience in this matter. You Fred and any other person aspiring to live without food ? please, share here.

I have a lot of experience with spiritual matters. Even though I've never technically been a breatharian in the literal sense, I've have huge amounts of experience with extended water fasts/flushes.

In my experience, a cleaner body and mind can perceive all kinds of spiritual aspects that the eater is unaware of. This includes an increased sense of purpose, psychic or empathic powers, seeing ghosts and demons, talking with angels or other beings, telepathy, and an unlimited number of other phonomena commonly thought of as fiction.

I've had limited experience with most of these phenomena. I plan to explore them in more detail once I make my transition to inedia.

Small examples are seeing a demon associated with a stranger, feeling the emotions of someone next to me, having a greater understanding and respect for animals.

It should also be noted that with the proper meditation, a clean enough mind can experience reality as a dream. That is, you perceive reality as if it were a dream. This state is very desirable, and I imagine that anybody who could maintain this state permanently would be able to all sorts of things which I can't currently imagine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: