Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

107. NOT EATING and LSWF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: 107. NOT EATING and LSWF Reply with quote

NOT EATING and LSWF

I hope that you don't force your body to fast or to starve unless you do it in the right way in order to heal the body. Please, consider it deeply and make yourself aware of the following facts that are not known to many people (even those aspiring to become inediates).

The food and the eating are neither bad nor good. They are material functions of the life on Earth (and many other planets), being an integral Life (as a phenomenon) part in some dimensions (where also people live in). These functions, performing their roles, let beings to experience the Life in specific conditions. When the associated experiences become needless for the beings, the functions performing them become redundant and then they are rejected or fall away by itself. Forcing yourself to discard them creates limitations that don't allow you to fully experience your life.

The life style without food (LSWF) is not about compelling the body to become adapted to living without food. The true state of inedia (natural freedom from the material food) appears by itself as a result of expanding the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. So we are talking about spiritual bloom of a human on his/her path of growing.

First of all non-eating gives you the freedom to choose. I can choose to eat or not to, my body doesn't need any substance called food. If I eat I do this because of other reason, not in order to deliver building material or energy sustaining the body's life. I eat for company or because I wish to savor something or because I have decided to experience a new taste, etc. However, if I am an ascetic regarding food, I really have no will to eat or I clearly feel that the food distracts my comfort, then I eat and drink nothing.

Although the skill of non-consuming foods is the main attribute describing beings practicing LSWF, this is not the goal by itself. In other words, non-eating is an attribute, not a goal, of this life style. This means that the non-eater is not an ascetic mortifying the flesh by refusing the body what it really needs. The real non-eater is a person who doesn't need to eat and drink at all in order to maintain the body in perfect shape. The non-eater has the choice, and can freely profit it, which means that he/she can remain absolutely without food and drink or he/she can eat for a pleasure, for company, not because his/her body needs to. Time and life conditions have nothing to do about this fact. The most important difference between a non-eater and an eater is about the ability to choose.

That is why many non-eaters from time to time drink water, tea, coffee or other drinks. Some of them, once in a while (say, once in a few weeks) eat a piece of chocolate, a biscuit, cheese, hors-radish, etc. They know that this is not about ascetic flesh mortifying but about advantages that LSWF can provide.

Beside this, even if you are an inediate there is no guaranty that you will remain one, without harming the body, for ever. It may happen (there are many such individuals mentioned in biographies of saints) that after a few, more then a dozen years or even longer time an inediate unexpectedly comes back to the “ordinary” eating. It may also happen that within many years of inedia the person may have periods of eating for days, weeks or longer. Like an average person may fast from time to time, an inediate may eat sometimes.

From point of view of a person aspiring LSWF, in a certain stage of this path, non-eating can be regarded as freedom from the most powerful terrestrial bonding of a human to the matter. Then the process that follows is very similar to liberating a person from a drug addiction.

LSWF is only a stage, a place that a person passes by, one of very many, when he/she is walking consciously on a path to perfection and the vibrations of his/her body accelerate. Eating is not on every path of conscious self-development, not everyone has to pass through eating and not everyone decides to experience it.

According to the definition, the person who regularly nourish him/herself with liquid foods by drinking e.g. juices, bullions, milk, sweet coffee with cream, because his/her body needs them, is not a non-eater — in such a case we are talking about a liquid diet and we call that person a liquidarian.

Fasting, starving, or refraining from eating in other way for some time in order to achieve a goal, for example, to lose weight, self-healing, religious ritual, are not LSWF. During these activities a person doesn't consume food for a period of time but later resumes normal eating. An average person feels hunger during this time. In the state of non-eating (inedia) there is no hunger.

Also, a person who forces his/her body to fast for too long time (for example, to prove that he/she can live as a breatharian) is not called a non-eater or an inediate. Harming the body in such a way can emaciate it or even cause death from starvation.

It's worth remembering that the way to becoming an inediate leads mainly through personal spiritual growth. For people who decided to realize this goal on their way there are many auxiliary methods. I wrote more about some of the methods later in this book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: