Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

113. WHY INEDIA - intro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: 113. WHY INEDIA - intro Reply with quote

WHY NON-EATING

First of all let me emphasize that the purpose of this chapter is not to encourage anybody to not eat, but to give some objective information only. The subject “why to live without eating” is not intended to convince you about superiority of inedia, it is to inform you about the aspects and influence of LSWF on individuals and the society.

If inedia does not interests you, if you feel that eating is a pleasure that you are not going to give up, then for sure this life stile is not for you, so you can stop reading here. What you feel is the most important thing for you if you have decided to walk consciously, that is, to choose your path to spiritual perfection.

“Why should I live without food if eating is a big pleasure?” — sometimes people ask me this question. First of all you should know that you do not have to, because nobody is going to encourage or compel you to do this. However if you would like to know why some people chose LSWF, you can read what they most often say about it.

Probably every non-eater has his/her own answer to this question, however some answers are frequently repeated. Hereby I have listed some facts and most often given answers. The descriptions of individual feelings come from people who do not force their bodies to live without food and whose bodies function properly when this style of living is applied.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: