Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

118. WHY INEDIA - life energy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: 118. WHY INEDIA - life energy Reply with quote

LIFE ENERGY

Most inediates, compared to people eating “normally”, feel much more life energy in themselves . It lets them keep higher physical and psychical activity for many hours a day without even feeling tired, like it happens to an artist under inspiration.

Higher level of life energy in intellectual sphere often manifests by higher creativity. In this state it is much easier for the human to create, invent, teach, learn and work.

Many inediates experience higher level of life energy (which is not used for digestion) as decreased need for sleep and rest. Some inediates sleep a few hours a week only. An inediate who after traveling for a few dozen of hours, takes a shower and without feeling tired starts working, can be a good example of resistance to tiredness.

In periods of non-eating I experience myself that after ten hours of mental work with a computer (which sucks energy from the person) my thinking power is as good as it is when I start the work. I only feel a little muscle stiffness so I think about doing more physical activity like, for example, swimming or jogging. In periods when I was eating “normally” I was tired and had conjunctivitis at midday, I had headache in the evening and my thinking was so inefficient that I made too many errors to continue working.

High level of life energy in inediates is not an extraordinary phenomena. The body uses up to 90% of its energy for digesting and eliminating, some people say that it uses up to 99%. Inediate's body does not digest, this is where the surplus of usable energy comes from. Thinking mathematically one could say that an inediate has up to nine times more energy compared to period when he/she eats “normally”. If a person has not experienced this difference on their own body, it is difficult for him/her to believe and comprehend it. What has happened to the divine being called the human, who has made his/her body a digesting and eliminating machine?

It is easy to experience the fact that there more the human eats, the weaker he/she becomes. Having eaten a large meal, are you willing to work? Do you feel energized or weaker? Many people notice that there more they eat, the weaker and more lazy they become. This common saying: “eat to be strong” is actually opposite to what people experience.

It happens like this because the more food falls into the stomach, the more work the body has to do which means there more life energy is used for digestion and elimination. Eating something may take just a few minutes but digesting and eliminating it takes a few dozen of hours. When the body cannot stand the overload, the body starts to function unwell that is, it becomes fat, gets ill, ages and finally dies. This is why fasting is one of most efficient healing methods widely known on the Earth.

This is a new, true saying: Eat less in order to have more life energy, more creativity and cleaner body, then most of common illnesses making people suffer will not harm you. Of course, limiting food intake below the level of the RBN also is harming because it weakens and deprives the human of energy. Body and mind function best when the RBN is followed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: