Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BREATHARIANISM -- interview with Wiley Brooks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: BREATHARIANISM -- interview with Wiley Brooks Reply with quote

BREATHARIANISM

This article is a copy from breatharian.com, Wiley's web site, published here with his permision.
Link to the article [modified by admin]
Blanche

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow that here fits the above posting well as continuation:

Dear Citizens of the Earth?

Link to the article [modified by admin]

What does happen to Wiley Brooks, does one know something if he is still alive or death?

The website of Wiley Brooks can not be opened on the normal way, but with the following link, it works:

Go to:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

then you insert the website

www.breatharian.com

in the field "take me back"

Regard to all,
Blanche Wink
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blanche wrote:
What does happen to Wiley Brooks, does one know something if he is still alive or death?
He is very alive but also very busy, as he told me in his email.

Blanche wrote:
The website of Wiley Brooks can not be opened on the normal way
It works. I helped Wiley to bring the web site back to normal last week, so you can open it at http://breatharian.com .
NRG0099

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Question: If you are a true Breatharian why did you recommend a diet of diet coke and McDonald?s double-quarter-pounder with cheese meal?

Wiley wrote:
The diet coke, in addition to not hurting your teeth, it actually helps your teeth. The 5d qualities in the diet coke acts as a type of...

Wiley wrote:
Cows are 5d beings or higher. They incarnated on the 3d Earth to provide 5d food (beef) for humans. They provide 5d food for humans by converting 3d foods into 5d flesh.

This recommendations & explanations seems to be very doubtful...
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRG0099 wrote:

This recommendations & explanations seems to be very doubtful...

Diet Coke, maybe. McDonalds, probably not.

If anything, red meat sucks more energy from the body in terms of digestion than just about any other food. The only way you could do much worse is by eating rocks.

Also, for "5D or higher" beings, cows sure are dumb as heck.
Red

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red wrote:
Diet Coke has aspartame, a very, very deadly excitotoxin that causes a large range of problems from migrains to grand mal seizures to even fibromalgyia itself...

we all know, but Wiley also explains everything on his web site.
For our critical mind and everything it seems just insane that this should work. But i hate people just talking about it and never tries it so im gonna give it at least 7 days and i can report back to you guys how it works.

Ive also talked with wiley on the phone many times
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:

For our critical mind and everything it seems just insane that this should work.

If anything, the universe is not sane. My own experiments on the body show that biology is about the least intuitive thing one can possibly study. I'm sure JMW would agree with me, as I believe he has done as my dietary experiments as I have.

It is entirely plausible that one could consume some form of high energy particles to ascend the body, as Wiley claims. Even the ancient Egyptians had an alchemy technique and a form of solar yoga designed to do it. Sunbathing/sungazing uses the same technique. The only real difference is that you are absorbing those particles through the eyes/skin instead of the mouth.

I still find it unlikely that cows are 5D beings, or produce 5D food (except for perhaps their milk)
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi All - happy new year! - i think this nis hilarious that we are even discussing this funny stuff from Wiley,no offence i just think it is ssoooooooooo hilarious...sorry...and the other post of the person who said that he would try out the so-called "5-D diet" please get back to us,as i am sure that it won't be that different to that guy who made the "McDonald's" documentary - in fact it might even be more ridiculous - sorry again,but seriously - when you get to a certain point on this journey and on your own respective "spritual-path" you can see A LOT of things for how they really are - which is hilarious in itself! but i truly LOVE coming here and reading and/or contributing to actual worthwhile threads of which this one has givemn me such a laugh - honestly,didn't anyone else burst out with laughter when they read that stuff on Wiley's website? and if this offends anyone,then think about why it offends you...love and light - Hara.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhairavananda wrote:
as i am sure that it won't be that different to that guy who made the "McDonald's" documentary

You are referring to Morgan Spurlock (sp?) who used himself as an experimental subject in the documentary Supersize Me

You make a good argument. He ate large amounts of food (something that Wiley Brooks recommends) and his diet wasn't entirely unlike that which Wiley Brooks recommends (lots of McDonald's)
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not the same diet as in supersize me. It has to be those 2 things with the words spesific if not its poison. Ive called him and talked with him and he tested the diet cokes where i live. We dont have 20 oz and 1 liter bottles only 0.5 liter and 1.5 liter. Both of them where dead and was poison. Same goes with the mcdonalds meny, all other are just poison. The reason he recommends those things is because they contain light and that the BIO machines that he calls them ( dark light) cant detect.

The only thing to do is to try it and then talk.

Would be cool if anyone else would be willing to try with me. One thing that sux is that i have to order diet coke for USA.

He also told me that i could drink water aswell. Because the water at our place wasnt that bad, he tested that. I use a water ionizer so maybe thats why the water is ok ?

Also wiley doesnt recommend eating alot of food. He says eat when you feel like it, and eat as much as you feel like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: