Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

124. NON-EATING and FASTING - body weight changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: 124. NON-EATING and FASTING - body weight changes Reply with quote

BODY WEIGHT CHANGES

When the human stops inserting food and drink into their body, the body first removes (during the period of initial few days to few weeks) substances constituting the biggest obstacles in its functioning. Water, as a solvent, is needed by the body so that it can remove redundant and toxic substances. This is why the body needs water during initial few days to few weeks of fasting. How much? Usually not much, one liter or one glass per day; it depends, among others, on the individual, climate and physical activity. Having sufficiently cleansed itself the body decreases its water requirement to the level of a few to a dozen cubic centimeters per day. Drinking may become unnecessary in favorable environmental conditions when the body needs no water.

Drinking impacts body weight. If a fasting person drinks only as much as their body demands, his/her body weight goes down until the best level for this person is reached. Right body weight for a given person may considerably differ from what is defined by so called common sense and (dependences between height and weight) data published in tables.

The right body weight is when the body has no excess and no deficiency, not when its shape most appeals to other people. Most people do not believe that body of the proper weight looks almost like a skeleton covered with skin.

The human feels best when he/she has body of proper weight because then their body functions properly. Difference in body weight between two persons of same hight may be as much as 15%, even if each person has body of proper weight.

During fasting body of non-emaciated person is going in direction of the proper weight. The body will reach the proper weight after fasting for a period which depends on e.g. initial excess of fat, water and muscles, person's Consciousness sphere, spiritual and physical activity. In case of a very fat person this may take a few months (for this person fasting is very salutary).

What happens next, that is, what happens to the body when it has reached the proper weight?

If the person can live without food, that is, can be an inediate, his/her body maintains the proper weight. However if the person cannot live without food, his/her body weight will continue to go down. This happens because the body is constantly using and removing cells and it does not receive any material to build them. This person does not fully live on Light. If this process, called also self-eating, continues, the body becomes emaciated and eventually stops functioning, it starves to death.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Body weight. Reply with quote

Hi again Joachim- this is something which interests me very much to do with the whole LOL paradigm,as the weight of my body has finally stabilised but the quote above - "not when it's shape appeals to other people"- is something i could not have better said myself,as a few people can tell now that i have gone through a drastic metamorphosis - some say how skinny i look,some say how glowing/beaming i am,some say how muscly i am(this is not any act of self-aggrandizing,just some of the examples of what people comment on,that's all!) - and as Shri HRM said when one is in just post-transition with their own LOL process/cultivation,as long as there is no energy crisis,even if body weight is very thin,then there is no real problem.I personally feel amazing with my body,mind,heart spirit(4-body system for those using the Metaphysical termionlogy),and am trusting that my weight will be able to increase in the coming months.Any more advice and/or info on this Joachim would be much appreciated,thankyou - Love and light - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Malika

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lotus
Quote:
and as Shri HRM said when one is in just post-transition with their own LOL process/cultivation,as long as there is no energy crisis,even if body weight is very thin,then there is no real problem.

Focussed visualisation and certain chants of my own have provided me with some degree of sucees with maintaning bodyweight on a very minimal diet, when by rights I should be losing lots of weight. Hope to share more soon.
Malika

Laughing Laughing Laughing
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I see how it works in the human body, this is about picture of your body that you keep in mind. In other words, your body mirrors in mater what your mind has created in spirit.

Another interesting thing is that an average person does not know what exactly body picture there is in his/her mind, how it looks in all details.

Knowing these facts you can more consciously make changes to your body. The most powerful tool I know is visualization. Visualization is a programming technique, a tool that you use to write the game called “human life on the Earth in this dimension”.

Please, feel and see that the body is in the spirit, the body is created by the spirit -- not the opposite.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Body Weight Changes. Reply with quote

Thankyou Malika and Joachim,look for ward to more posts from you both if there is any more to say,thanx again - Love to all - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Malika

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi All,
Joachim wrote:
Quote:
As far as I see how it works in the human body, this is about picture of your body that you keep in mind. In other words, your body mirrors in mater what your mind has created in spirit.

I would agree totally, like the way you put it Joachim
Lotus wrote:
Quote:
Thankyou Malika and Joachim,look for ward to more posts from you both if there is any more to say,thanx again - Love to all - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Lotus and Blanche good see your contributions here, Ric, Where are you?

First of all ask you Inner Guru to clear the program that runs in your subconscious mind which goes something like: ?If you don?t eat, you lose weight?. This pattern can be heavily engrained so it might take some time and effort to clear it. Next of course we have to be plugged into the pranic flow and have the program in place that prana provides us with all the nourishment, nutrients, building blocks etc. to maintain a strong, vital body that is self-sustaining and self-rejuvenating. Then use Jasmuheen?s suggested mantra: PERFECT HEALTH, PERFECT BALANCE, PERFECT WEIGHT, PERFECT IMAGE which is a great program to use. Must be said with great sincerity and the feeling that we really are all of these things. I combine using mudras, connecting the thumb to each finger in turn and Violet Light visualisation which another layer to is power yet again. I can vouch this works as I have stabilised my weight on a very, very minimal amount of food. I agree with not weighing ourselves constantly as that sends a negative message to the subconscious of lack of faith we can do this and we naturally have slight weight fluctuations day to day in any case. You will know if you are losing to much weight in which case you will have to reassess where you are at with pranic nourishment and go back to the drawing board, so to speak.

I cannot stress enough what wonderful results this program brings. With much Love ?

Malika
Blanche

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Malika and all,

Malika wrote:
First of all ask you Inner Guru to clear the program that runs in your subconscious mind which goes something like: ?If you don?t eat, you lose weight?. This pattern can be heavily engrained so it might take some time and effort to clear it.

I am reading now the ?Autobiography of a Yogi, by PY? and I cannot stop with it. I can find all that, what you say, Malika, in this book again.

Sri Yukteswar, the Guru of Paramahansa Yogananda, told him his experience, when he was ill and very emaciated and than he could put on weight 25 kg in one day - that means immediately - with the help of his Master Lahiri Mahasayas. All friends and acquaintances were stunned. It was a miracle! How could that happen?

Yukteswar had made his body ill with his mind, he believed in being very sad. His Master told him he believes that Yukteswar will feel better next day ? and so it was. Yukteswar was convinced of the fact that his Master could heal him. The next lesson was that he could cure himself.

Malika wrote:
Next of course we have to be plugged into the pranic flow and have the program in place that prana provides us with all the nourishment, nutrients, building blocks etc. to maintain a strong, vital body that is self-sustaining and self-rejuvenating. Then use Jasmuheen?s suggested mantra: PERFECT HEALTH, PERFECT BALANCE, PERFECT WEIGHT, PERFECT IMAGE which is a great program to use. Must be said with great sincerity and the feeling that we really are all of these things.

Important is to control our thoughts, too. Nothing, what is destructive should stay in our head. It is not so easy; it needs some exercises to learn all that. But I am on a good way?

Malika wrote:
I combine using mudras, connecting the thumb to each finger in turn and Violet Light visualisation which another layer to is power yet again. I can vouch this works as I have stabilised my weight on a very, very minimal amount of food.

Could you explain that, please, I do not understand it exactly.

Malika wrote:
I agree with not weighing ourselves constantly as that sends a negative message to the subconscious of lack of faith we can do this and we naturally have slight weight fluctuations day to day in any case.

That?s right! When Michael Werner did the test of 10 days in a hospital, he lost weight, not much, but enough that the proof has failed. They intend to run a new test with better conditions for Michael Werner. He was 24 h a day attached on electronic equipments. The windows could not be opened and he had day and night no real rests. This all was a stress for him and it is not in a human way.

Malika wrote:
You will know if you are losing to much weight in which case you will have to reassess where you are at with pranic nourishment and go back to the drawing board, so to speak.

Do you mean with that, we should hear on our Inner Voice?

Malika wrote:
I cannot stress enough what wonderful results this program brings.

Smile

Namaste!
Blanche
tommy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Most people do not believe that body of the proper weight lo Reply with quote

Most people do not believe that body of the proper weight looks almost like a skeleton covered with skin.

i dont think so! if you look at animals in the wild. its not skin over bones, but skin over muscles.

i think what is said most is just in the mind.

but if a breatharian goes lifting weight, he will grow muscles. becasue of the diffrent activity on the body, the body will adjust to it. its just a function of the physical humanbody.

jmw wrote :

Another interesting thing is that an average person does not know what exactly body picture there is in his/her mind, how it looks in all details.

have to write that down. next time if i go to my coach/therapist will talk about that and try to find out.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Body weight,e.t.c. Reply with quote

Thanks Malika - have been using the "5 Perfect" mantras for months now,and although i have more energy than ever,i still find my body weight fluctuating every few days - which seems to be more of an issue for others other than myself,but i feel it is stabilising slowly and surely - funny how the body itself is the last thing,at least in my case anyway,to really anchor the LOL paradigm,YAY!!! Exclamation Love and light to you all - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: