Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

80. WHAT TO PAY MOST ATTENTION TO - drinking when not eating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: 80. WHAT TO PAY MOST ATTENTION TO - drinking when not eating Reply with quote

DRINKING WHEN NOT EATING

A mistake often done by fasting persons is that they force themselves to drink too much or too little water. Drink water or other liquids in quantity which is demanded by your body. If you drink more or less than your body really needs, you are harming it. When you drink too much, you force the digestive system, especially the kidneys, to deal with the overload.

The excess of water in body may cause leg or face swelling. It also may cause excessive mucus which the body removes through a rash, catarrh or cough. Water is the best solvent and energy source but in excess it increases body energy requirement.

People who drink a lot during fasting think that by doing this they can better flush out toxins from the body. The body is not a toilet so one cannot clean it by flushing it with more water; on the contrary, it may result in less toxins being removed.

The best solution is to drink the amount of water that the body demands for. Drink when you are thirsty, not when hungry. Drink slowly, sipping and mixing with the saliva before swallowing it.
Blanche

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Joachim,

this article is very helpful for me. Most of people are advised from their doctors to drink plenty of tea, fruit juice or mineral water. They say that would be healthy and would rinse the kidney thoroughly, but I get as you say face swellings under my eyes and my hands get swollen, when I drink too much. It is not only a problem of people who are NOT eating, because I do eat, namely vegan food now and have still a problem with oedema if I drink to much. It was the same before, when I was eating vegetarian food.

For the conventional industrialised medicine it is fact that we have to drink at least 1 ? l fluid, but no coffee or alcohol. Often when they have no reasonable diagnosis for the disease pattern of the patient it is advices to drink plenty of fluids, and that is a pure medically dilemma advice, because they are not able to say, they do not know, what is the reason for the unhealthily feeling of the patient. A relative of me drinks 2 liter of fluid every day, she thinks that is healthy, and she is constantly on the toilet or behind a three, if we are outside? *laugh*

This is completely wrong, because in our meals is already enough fluid, that it needs only less additional fluid. To this conclusion I came when I observed eat and drink behaviours of me. That will not mean I am always drinking prudentially, because I am keen of coffee in the morning, but next day I can see the bad result in my mirror.

It is fine that you have defined exactly all these relations of to many fluids with which we are feeding our body.

Regards ? Namaste!
Blanche
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the other hand there are situations when a person needs to drink more water. “Water” means exactly this H2O, not things which contain water like tea, coffee, juices etc. It is significant difference for the body when you drink water or juice or herbal tea.

Many people drink a lot of liquids daily but they do not drink water. This results in their body to be dehydrated. Yes, the body is dehydrated although it holds too much water. The secret lies in the cellular water absorption. The body is dehydrated can very mean that the cells are unable to absorb enough water, so it remains around them. Can you imagine a cell which is surrounded by water but cannot absorb it.

So even if your body is dehydrated it can be swelled. The solution is to adjust the diet, drink the amount of water (not other liquids) that the body needs. Doing proper fasting before switching to the proper diet would be much more beneficial.

Drinking more or less water applies to the same rule of uniqueness. Every human is unique and if one needs something or in some way does not mean that others need the same.

F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. has much to say about drinking and healing with water
http://www.watercure2.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: