Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

breatharian muscle building

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tommy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: breatharian muscle building Reply with quote

hi,

i am now discovering more and more about non-eating. i think many things are possible. use divine nutrition as first energy source, food as second. i see some do eat some, just for the satisfaction of taste. step by step i will see what works for me!

i have met jasmuheen here in holland!

i looked around but does anyone know breatharian who have a musclair body! most of the are so skinny! one guy who has been on tv here in holland. he doesnt eat thats a fact, he looks healthy, only he is skinny.

when i saw jasmuheen . see was skinny too!

how do you keep up your weight (muscles)on a lifestyle of non-eating.

is it just a question of training and you will build muscles on a lifestyle of non eating.

mvg,
Tom
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: breatharian muscle building Reply with quote

tommy wrote:

I have partly answered your question on this forum in the “BEINGS and NON-EATING” post of the LSWF book section.

Theoretically the answer is simple, that your body is build and maintained by your mind. So look at your body and you will know the body picture in the mind. But practically it shows not so easy if you know how the mechanism functions.

Striving to live without food causes transformation of a material being into a less material being. Like other changes if this one is forced or too quick, it may fail. So you have decided:
1. to live completely without food, which is to transform your body to a “lighter” one;
and at the same time
2. to build the body in matter;
You have two opposing goals. How are you going to deal with them? Theoretically they both are attainable, so you may need to find a method how to realize your goals at the same time. Visualization may greatly help you in this endeavor.

And lastly, you can ask yourself: Why do I want this?
tommy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: do you know of someone Reply with quote

do you know of someone who already achieved this a non-eating lifestyle and a musclair body!

why!

Physical attractiveness :muscularity is a sign of beauty i find.
gr,
Tom
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I do not know any person who would be an inediate and body builder. Several years ago I heard about a Hungarian athlete who was not eating for extended period of time in order to become stronger.
Blanche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tommy and welcome Smile

I have met Jasmuheen too last year in November in Basel, Switzerland. She seems to me not skinny, slender, yes, but not anorexic or so. I have to say that I am ?skinnier? than Jas? AND I do eat, namely vegan food since a December last year.

I was always skinny, it does not matter what and how I eat and the reason for that is our body type. I am an ?ectomorph? type and my body does not built apparent muscles, even when I go to a fitness centre and do exercises. Nevertheless, I am fit!

Here is a link about the different body types:

http://www.ideodynamic.com/enneagram-monthly/EM_archiv.htm?1999/EM_9901_a1.htm~Article

The most remarkable muscles gets the ?Méso-Ecto?, most of athletes belong to this type.

Best regards,
Blanche
tommy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: self limiting believes Reply with quote

hi, blanche

different body types , i think that has to do with people who eat food for there energie. for a person whose energy comes mostly form divine energy(as breatharian) will be diffrent.

i think it still has to do with believes! self limiting believes.

i dont want to be a huge bodybuilder ,but it is nice to have some muscles.

when i saw jasmuheen ,that was maybe 6 years ago. i found here skinny, not slender.

at the moment i think it is now what you eat, but how you eat. (consious eating)

this week i will receive the dvd from JMW. then i know more about it.
Blanche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rehi Tommy,

I wish you much success! Smile

I was a good sprinter in my school time and I loved every light athletic sport, as I remember it, but I was always quite slim. My more athletic school colleagues were not as fast as I was.

On the other side, I could never do hard works, and also today I do not like bowling and sports like that, then you will find me by the visitors *smile* .

Regards,
Blanche
Malika

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Programming and clear visualisation of how you would like your body to appear in meditation times combined with Weight lifting is wonderful, it builds muscle mass and strengthens our bones. Stretch bands are also useful to exercise many sets of muscles in the body, once a tolerance level is reached say lifting 7kg with each hand we can then move on to increasing the amount of weight on the dumbbells we are using. Also rather than having a set number of lifts to do and counting number of lifts which is a left-brain activity instead visualise as you are exercising the desired of muscle mass building up on your body and use chants for example ?gaining healthy weight and strength every day being nourish solely by prana?, and stop when your body says that?s enough, just let intuition guide you. If you can get to a good gym and use their various equipment great, however some gyms are stuffy with dehumified air and I personally don?t like being in rooms with air conditioners or heaters operating and again personally find aerobic/exercise music discordant which some play at loud levels. Also it may be some gyms assign you a trainer as someone to guide you in your fitness program which involves them guiding you on nutritional advice and of course that clashes with our nutritional requirements coming from prana. Having said all that I have discovered a nice small gym close to where I live that has natural light and I am thinking of joining up there.

Don't think you have to have grea bulging muscles like a footballer or weightlifter, a strong slender body is healthy!!! Very Happy

Also I have found the Five Tibetan rites to be fantastic and highly enjoyable to do. With the first rite of spinning it states in the book not spin more than 21 times as it is claimed this over-energises the bio-system. However I love the Whirling Dervish and find I can literally spin round for ages and ages having slowly built up time doing this over a long period, it is so exhilarating! I feel I was a whirling dervish in a past life with the head tilts and palms facing up and outwards. And while doing we can use visualise the perfect energy influx flowing harmoniously through your chakra and meridian energy systems and it never feels like I have created an energy imbalance, just the opposite it regulates the energy through the body and feels absolutely wonderful.
Love Malika
NRG0099

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: breatharian muscle building Reply with quote

tommy wrote:

Jericho Sunfire says about this:

It's hard to disagree. =)
In my opinion, his body is perfect.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how Jericho has FUNCTIONAL muscle, rather than a large muscle mass.
nirmanakaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jericho Sunfire is truly a shinning example that you do not need to be skinny if you live on prana (exclusively).
He is a de facto breatharian, i.e., he doesn't even drink water...

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mrjerichosunfire#g/c/D0E564AB562B1EE9
Red

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is the only example also of a breatharian with good physique
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: