Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

132. COOPERATION ... - open letter to scientists and doctors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: 132. COOPERATION ... - open letter to scientists and doctors Reply with quote

OPEN LETTER TO SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS

Please, let us cooperate in order to produce results which will help people to learn more about growth possibilities, get rid of illnesses, lead healthier life style and which will contribute in removing the famine problem on the Earth.

Scientifically researched data about non-eating or fasting people is a valuable material for researches you do in medical field. Doing researches on fasting people and on those whose bodies do not need food to properly function brings valuable information. This information constitutes valuable base which is useful for learning more about the human. This is one of most important stages to efficient healing, developing methods of disease preventing and remaining in good health.

I believe that besides me there are many people willing to submit themselves to research which can result in producing scientific material concerning body and psyche functions of inediates and fasting people.

It is a fact that the majority of people do not believe in high efficiency of heal fasting and the human ability to live completely without food.
However there are many open-minded scientists who are not afraid to take a challenge of this kind. They are those who, thanks to their open-mind attitude concerning “impossible” things, have refuted the formerly prevailing beliefs that people cannot fly, the Earth is flat, the Sun orbits the Earth and many other.

I hope to cooperate with this kind of scientists and doctors. I am waiting for your contact.
tommy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: i had a thought Reply with quote

a docter/researcher from holland now lving in the us. he even has done the program of jasmuheen himself.

he might know more researcher who want to deal with this issues.

www.roymartina.com

try to contact him and ask he wants to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: