Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

135. F.A.Q. - Why do we have digestive track?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: 135. F.A.Q. - Why do we have digestive track? Reply with quote

Why do we have digestive track?

The answer is obvious — in order to process and excrete everything that is thrown into the body. The human body is a machine controlled mainly by instinct and is the subject of so called “laws of nature” (set of programs constituting the material world).

The human being has “free will”, which is manifested by creativity of the intellect, so that he/she can experience life in a way that IAM decides. The human body is a tool through which the human experiences matter.

Instinct, which creates and maintains the body, falls under the influence of social suggestion, therefore many products created by mind of a given person are same as those created by other people's minds. If a body is born in society of people who eat, it has systems and organs properly adapted to digesting and excreting. If the body is born in society of non-eaters, it has these systems inactive or do not have them. The program set of a society that a person is born in decides about his/her body.

The human body is very flexible in adapting itself to defined life conditions so that it can broadly experience matter. It is the most sophisticated, self-controlled machine known in nature. Its all senses and organs are needed so that the human can experience life. They all can broadly adapt themselves to specific requirements.

The digestive and excreting systems are tools which make it possible for you to experience the program set called material food. As long as the human remains in experiencing matter in form of food (taste, consistency, temperature, illnesses caused by eating, alcoholic stupor and many other) these systems are indispensable for him/her. When this experience is finished, the digestive track becomes useless to the body and therefore it disappears (atrophies), as show researches made on inediates, or becomes transformed into something else.

In other words. As long as the human stays in the field of experiencing mater by inserting it into the body (the tool to experience this), his/her body will posses, develop and transform systems which make this experience possible. When the human finishes this experience, his body will be adapted to new circumstances and the digestive track will be removed, transformed or replaced by other system.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Why do we have a digestive track? Reply with quote

Hi all - this is also something which i am only just starting to get used to now,recently in fact within the last week or so really,as the digestive system REALLY DOES begin to atrophy,the organs wither and shrink,they begin to become soft in that area where they are situated,and i feel it can take a while to get used to actually - as the pangs of "hunger" are very similar,so often whether one is pre,during or post-process,it depends on the individual,i think,as to how one ascertains whether it is hunger or not,or whether it is just simply the digestive system undergoing a massive transformation,which is usually more the case for me,at least over the last six months or so - but as to the efficacy of this working - yes,yes,yes!!!Also,one other thing i would like to address here - maybe Joachim,if you have more questions of this nature,as it is a bit gross,but very necessary i feel,it would be good to consider,perhaps,if it is relevant for this forum!? - is the body's way of coping when all of a sudden it has a somewhat delayed cleansing process,where all of a sudden one's digestive system just starts dumping a lot of stuff from the colon that has been stuck,for instance(for all those that feel disgusted about things of an "excretory nature",perhaps not read any further!!!),tha last week and a half,i passed between 3 and 4 metres of stool("s###" for the english and aussies!),which i have no idea where it could possibly have come from,except for the possibility that it had been there for quite a long time!the body definitely cleans itself out once the digestive system is unburdened,but i guess that the process of internal cleansing is going to be different for everyone,as is the actual process towards LOL itself,is it not ?!?!Love and Light to you all - lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Malika

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys (or guy & gal)- Love what you have to say, Joachim - I must commend you, what a fascinating array of topics you have here and Lotus, you seem to be going so well, please do keep us updated on your progress - Malika
Blanche

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

The first time I have heart of this mucus story was last year.

Here is an experience fo a German translated by “google”
Source: http://www.integral-sessions.de/body/mucus.html

Hope, it is understandable, I have some words translated by myself, because “google” could not find it.

But I would advice to have a look at the German site, too, because there are pictures….

Blanche

Mucus is in you
[edited by admin] see the article

Please refer the German Site for the pictures.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: why do we have a digestive track? Reply with quote

Hi Malika,Blanche,Joachim- thankyou for the ever-going support here and even on Jas's forum,and yes when things "settle down" more,i will be posting a lot more of my "stuff" here and on Jas's forum - as for the article Blanche,thankyou,it's really quite interesting exactly what comes out of the colon!!!Love to you all - Lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
elohimself144

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 135. F.A.Q. - Why do we have digestive track? Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Why do we have digestive track?

the digestive track becomes useless to the body and therefore it disappears (atrophies), as show researches made on inediates, or becomes transformed into something else.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of these researches made on inediates? Can i find this info somewhere on the internet?
fruitarianpranarian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: 3 coconut trees Reply with quote

Hilto Hotema believed man can be sustained for life on 3 coconut trees.
Most humans have lots of scars in thier intestines. When we fast the scars pang and we misinterpret these scar pangs as hunger pangs. Coconut cream or coconut milk is rich in emolients and plant fats that sooth theses intestional scars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: