Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

139. F.A.Q. - What to do in order to become a non-eater?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: 139. F.A.Q. - What to do in order to become a non-eater? Reply with quote

What to do in order to become a non-eater?
Can I also live without food?

There is no such thing as a universal method for every body, because every one has his/her own way, every person is a different world. There are as many ways leading to inedia / non-eating as there are inediates / non-eaters.

If you know that LSWF is for you, you are already walking the right way. You probably have put on your way the activity aiming expansion of Consciousness sphere in which you live.

If you ask somebody whether you are able to live without food, the answer is ... no, you are not. As long as you do not know this, you are not able to do this, although you possess the potential. Information alone is not enough, but as soon as you start to fell the knowledge and power associated with it in you, you will stand at the gate giving choice of this life style. Then you will know what and how to do this.

If you already feel that LSWF is for you, you are already walking the way on which non-eating exists. There are many possibilities in front of you, so you can realize them according to your plan.

What to do? Do what you feel that is best for you. First of all, do not consider food bad for you (many people do this mistake) and take it easy. Life never ends and is not a race so you always have time. What you are unable to do now, you will be able to do later.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: What to do in order to become a non-eater. Reply with quote

Yes Joachim - from all the research i have done it seems as though there are many different ways to do this - i have personally taken years to come to the present reality i now live with,it's beautiful,but has none the less taken 7 years!!!!!!!For me,the Solar Yoga Sadhana i have done over the last year and a half,as well as a few of Jas's techniques/recommendations,periodical fasting - both dry(very rarely!!!) and "wet",colonics,enemas,experimentation with different foods along the way to really gauge the effects on the body that certain things have - all contributes to very personal cultivation towards LOL and then LOL itself.I like the section in your "book" with the different methods,also Jas has recently published different methods in her new book,"The Prana Programme",and it will just be a matter of time before more people start coming forward with this way of living - like the Prahlad Jani's,the Giri Bala"s and Therese Neuman's(whose methods seem to be very similar!?),then there's Jasmuheen's way,Jack in Hawaii had a different way again,as I'm sure Mony Vital has,then there are even the countless variations of those that have done the "21-day-process",then the variations of those doing the "solar Yoga Programme" of Shri HRM"s method,e.t.c,wow - do we have any idea where all this is going over the next few years?Love to all - lotus xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: