Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

140. F.A.Q - It's a nonsense that people can live without ..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: 140. F.A.Q - It's a nonsense that people can live without .. Reply with quote

It is a nonsense that people can live without food.
How are you going to prove it to me?

Hereby I declare that I do not feel any need to prove that living without food is possible or that me or any other person is a non-eater. I do not intend to prove this, however I am open to experiments (I write about it in this book) which outcome may be considered prove to some people.

The human living on the Earth walks his/her own unique way, experiencing and building his/her own knowledge. The human builds his/her own world. Every human is a different world. All these worlds are different although they contain similar or even common elements.

To prove or not, you can only to yourself. Regarding other things or what others say, you can only believe it or not, because they will not prove anything to you. You can also define a belief level which will mean a proof for you. So if you believe that this is a nonsense — yes, you are right, this is true for you.

The human builds his/her world by his/her own beliefs, experiences and knowledge. Therefore what is true to one person (in his/her world), may not exist or be false to another person (in his/her world). This means that the truth is relative to people's worlds.

When for one person (in his/her world) the possibility of living without food is true, it does not mean automatically that this happen to every person. The possibility to live without food is true for some people, and they may even practice it, however at the same time this is false and impossible thing for other persons. Therefore when one person lives happily without any food, another person may die if he/she tries this.

This is only one example of a thing which simultaneously can be possible and impossible, true and false. Of course, this does not make a person unable to collect information, change beliefs, experience life and build own knowledge.

A person characterized by natural tolerance allow other people to experience whatever they choose (built their own world), because he/she knows that this is a manifestation of human free will.
dogbite666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with these breatharians? They claim to be able to live without the need for food, and in some cases even water, yet they all say they don't want to prove it. Fair enough, until this outlandish claim is proven then it is safe to assume it is false.

Quote:
The human builds his/her world by his/her own beliefs, experiences and knowledge. Therefore what is true to one person (in his/her world), may not exist or be false to another person (in his/her world). This means that the truth is relative to people's worlds.

Joachim, You are quite incorrect in your assumption, you seem to assume that reality is somehow dependent upon a persons perception of reality. This is very wrong because it goes against the basic rule called the primacy of existance, i.e. 'I think therefore I am'

Reality is not a product of conciousness, rather the other way round. In order for you to even contemplate whether reality depends on conciousness or not you must be concious and conciousness is a product of your physical brain. Reality, therefore, must be singular and independent of conciousness and whether you believe breathrianism is true or not has no impact an whether it is.

In reality if you make a claim which is highly improbable then we can only assume it is not real until it is proven. seeing as no one has ever proven to survive without food or water then we can only assume that claim is false. Of course, you can never prove a negative, that is to say we can never prove breatharianism wrong, but as it has never been proven to be true we can say with a degree of certainty that it is false.

Belief is not a substitute for reason, logic and evidence.
Arhat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogbite666 wrote:
In reality if you make a claim which is highly improbable then we can only assume it is not real until it is proven. seeing as no one has ever proven to survive without food or water then we can only assume that claim is false. Of course, you can never prove a negative, that is to say we can never prove breatharianism wrong, but as it has never been proven to be true we can say with a degree of certainty that it is false.

Belief is not a substitute for reason, logic and evidence.

Here is where dogbite agrees with the fact that you cannot prove a negative...
But those of you who read his posts.. have you noticed how many times he goes on repeating that "Bretharianism DOESN'T exist"?
And surprisinly he agrees that the "negative" cannot be proved.
I got bored with his lack of consistency with his own words.

He is saying something like...
The non-existence of god CANNOT be proven!
And then ads.... But god doesn't exist!
I lost my interest in him, the only reason I am commenting him is to share some of his mental weakness, and take the opportunity to share my position.
But time is up for these people.
There is A LOT of interesting stuff that we can share here...
Be patient for some more days, as the clean up takes its course.
We will have soon a Forum focused on its title...
elohimself144

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joachims post stands strong by itself regardless of DogBite666

JMW: To prove or not, you can only to yourself. Regarding other things or what others say, you can only believe it or not, because they will not prove anything to you.

Dogbite, you will never allow yourself to find proof of this if you are not at least willing to consider the possibility. there is plenty of scientific information leading to the possibility of it.

Dogbite666: Consciousness is a product of the physical brain

I would like to see proof of this...
As far as i see, this doesn't dig to the core of consciousness. the brain would have to create itself from its own consciousness before it even had a brain to create cosniousness. but the human brain has not been around but for about 500,000 years. what consciousness created the brain. ...the chicken or the egg?...

I think what you are looking at is that: consciousness can only be conscious when it has a brain to be conscious through it. without a brain, consciousness has no medium to experience life, thus we term this death. therefore consciousness created the world, the life and the brain to experience consiousness through itself. Before that, there was only consciousness unaware of itself. The Void, And then God Said.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: reply to dogbite666's post Reply with quote

After reading this string of posts I just had to add my two cents to this. The world is full of skeptics and atheists and scientists whose dying wish is to prove God and the "supernatural" wrong. The thing to understand with these folks, because I used to be somewhat close to that way of thinking when I was younger, is that they are full of fear and arrogance and are absolutely not interested in the truth, only what they decide is true, and that is so ignorant. I myself have loved science all my life and have an very high IQ, but I have come to see scientists and some of the most stupid people in existence in my opinion and have no respect left for them or their profession, and that includes skeptics as well. They pride themselves on being intelligent, logical, rational, and objective, but they really know nothing other than their own silly beliefs and false perceptions, none of which are real. The mind is indeed one of the biggest blocks to true spiritual realization the stronger it gets the harder it is to overcome. True intelligence starts when you know you don't know. All knowing and knowing nothing are opposites of the same coin.

Breatharianism can't be proven any more than God can be, just like it can't be disproved. But unfortunately most people are far too STUPID to understand such a simple thing as this. A proof is nothing more than a mental construct. It has no bearing in Reality. Reality is not depending on anyone opinions or beliefs. Truth stands on it's own and needs no defense, it cannot and will not ever be defeated. Truth is infinite power. Truth is what has allowed all that is to be able to experience existing. The created product is allow to deny it's creator, that is allowed, but it has no affect on the creator. Infinite love does not judge. It just allows for a range of experiences. It's there to help when it is sought. But it does not force itself on anyone. Truth does not try to prove itself to anyone. But it sought, it will be found. Truth is experiential. It's not books. It's not religions. It's not beliefs. It's not opinions. It's beyond all that. Truth is beyond even your concept of self. Truth was prior to this world. It therefore will not be found in this world. Contemplate that.

The physical comes into manifestation as a result of what is held in consciousness, not the opposite of that. But science tries so hard to prove that all the spiritual stuff is imagination and created in the mind. Hard to explain near death experiences though, when the body is really dead, and those of us who have been there have no doubts about what's on the other side. In my experience, the physical is not real. But most people are coming from the other side, they say the physical is all there is and the spiritual is not real. So it just depends on whether you stand in the light or in the dark. Most are in the dark it would seem. You can't see the Truth very well in the dark. But the light illuminates everything for what it is, you see things beyond appearance, to essence, and everything is perfectly understood. The physical is constantly subject to change, and is therefore illusion. No form lasts forever, not even diamonds. If this whole star system goes into a blackhole eventually, where will those diamonds be? Well, they won't be, not in that form anyway. So you see nothing physical is permanent. What is real is not subject to change. So for me only spirit is real. Even the soul is an illusion and is burned up like the karma which it is eventually.

The world is full of stupid people as I have learned all my life, some who will just never get it. As I once heard, you just have to let people live and die with their stupid ideas. Ideas like religion for example. Ideas like death for example, which is also not real. Understand life is not the body, the body is powered by life, but is not life itself. Life is energy. Life is not and does not need form to exist. Like energy, life cannot be destroyed but only change form. Life is not subject to death. Only the ego is subject to death. Taken far enough, it is possible to even realize physical immortality, and resurrection, but that is far to advanced for most of humanity I am sure. Rather than "I think therefore I am" it should be "I am therefore I think".

I would say dogbite666 is heavily under luciferic influence. The Luciferic energy likes to take things and cleverly turn them into their opposites. Lucifer is a master of deception. Distorting truth and taking things out of context so as the mean something completely different for example. It's often very subtle. One needs a very advanced level of spiritual discernment to be able to recognize it often for what it is. Demons are very adept at appearing as angels or "ascended masters" who channel their teachings through some poor schmuck with tons of followers all being very deceived, consumed by the false light they are, the astral energy. I have studied Satanism (and even went into it for a while to understand it better) and Luciferianism quite extensively, as well as the Illuminati, NWO, Elite, reptilians, aliens, etc. and so I see what's going on when people say certain things. I like to reveal things, but am not going to try and prove anything to anyone, cause I am not required to. I will speak from the Truth as I know it to be, and what is your take on that is your issue. I once considered myself to be on the dark side, but have come to see I am (my spirit) so light I cannot fit in this world, and am therefore seen by most as being wrong, or a black sheep, or whatever, since I refuse to be put in a box or fit in any of societies systems properly. What matters more is someone interested in the truth, or proving their own opinions/beliefs to be correct? I myself have gotten over a lot of my own beliefs about things, and believe only my experience to be true and all else is open for verification one way or the other.

I am not sure I would want to prove breatharianism to be true. Look what they did to my colleague Jesus, he was put to death (or so they thought), for revealing the truth. I do not think society wouldn't repeat such an error again. People actually hate the Truth speaker. That is real. There are a lot of dark forces/entities working through people so it's not just a person I am dealing with in some cases. I think I could prove breatharianism to the whole world myself, and submit to the Independant Investiagtions Group [of skeptics] and try to qualify for the $1,000,000 James Randy challenge. But how would one prove breatharianism? Sit under observation 24 hours a day? I'm not sure I would want to do that anyway. It would be much easier to prove I don't need to breathe. That is what real breatharianism is anyway. It's not about breathing like crazy. A real breatharian who has gone all the way has gone beyond pranic nourishment and does not need oxygen, as oxygen is used for metabolism, which a real breatharian would not have any of. I myself have not gone all the way, but I am pretty sure I will be able to do this, as Alenara has done. I think not needing to breathe would be far more interesting to the skeptics than not eating or drinking. But someone at that level would not have any interest in proving or convincing anyone of the state they are in, spiritually. Angels aren't just going to appear in front of the skeptics and be like "Hey, we're real". It doesn't work that way. We need to go to them, they are not going to come to us. At least in my understanding. And how you do that is begin to eliminate all the is holding you down, in this world. Breatharianism is one key that can be very helpful in that, for the right person who is ready. But if you believe this world is REAL, you will have a harder time trying to break away from it. I don't stand where you do, most likely, so I have different awareness, and things look different to me, and there are different possibilities that go along with that.

I don't mean any personal attack towards anyone here, but it's an issue that heats me up, because I have been through much argument with family over these sort of issues, and it has led me to distance myself from them quite a bit. Really I didn't have to make this post. What different does it make? Either you know what I'm saying or you don't. I don't hope to change anyone. But it's nice to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for those who are trying to find their way into the Light. Having much gratitude for what I feel I have received I feel only all too obliged to return the favor to others who seek it. At each level of consciousness things at that level seem real enough, and other levels are denied, often both higher and lower levels, but definitely higher. Being at a higher level of consciousness than most, it's easy for me to understand where they are coming from having been there myself at some point, but it doesn't make my level any less real, just cause they have not yet been where I have been.

Jeffrey
fruitarianpranarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing to prove and no one to prove it to.

This is a very freeing position in life.

Once you see through the trap of the 'prove it' no win game, you see the prover becomes subject with burden to the demander of proof. No amount of proof will ever satisfy the proof demander. The 'prove it game' is no win game.

I have nothing to prove and no one to prove it too.

Ahhh, feel the freedom.
fruitarianpranarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some satanists and reptilians have access to advanced technology, hardware. Imo they cull and steal this technology.

Spiritually advanced humans and angels do not need the technological advances that reptilians and satanists aka luciferians rely on.

Spiritually advanced beings and Angels have the God source given power to defeat luciferian, reptilian and evil spirits.

Luciferians and reptilians are very threatened by and jealous of Angels and God conscious humans. That is why so many attack the church, attack spirituality, attack belief in auras, attack belief in and attack the existance of Angels and God, attack phenomenon, attack mysticism,attack miracles, etc ad nauseum. We call these evil spirits error, or flat earthers.

With dscernment it is easily seen reptilians, luciferians and satanists etc. are powerless nothings, zeros, big '0's , nothings. As Christ said, 'They have no truth in them.' As noted, error often uses a kernal of truth to weave its spider web of lies.

My motto, Stay out of spider webs. Smile Smile
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree for the most part. However, and this is my theory, I think some of the darkest oriented spirits also have very high potential, and are actually closer to Truth that most idiots we find in society who are totally brainwashed by religions and really basically very spiritually ignorant. There are many different perspectives one could look at this from. There are a lot of parallels between the light and dark. Having studied enlightenment and Satanism for instance, murder could be seen the same way. From Satanism I could argue there is no such thing as right and wrong (which I agree with by the way, but for different reasons) and that these ideas of right and wrong and good and evil and such are merely perceptions or opinions which are say for example a natural reaction based on one's wants. So I go as a soldier and kill the enemies over seas I'm a good murderer because I'm doing it for good moral reasons. Any killing can be justified. If some guy raped and murdered my wife and I want to go kill him to get revenge in my own mind I am in the right and justice is being served. The courts might disagree and send me to prison but that's another issue. Hopefully if your being killed against your will than whoever is doing it you would see them as the real evil and what they are doing is wrong, if you love yourself at all and value your life at all, anyone who would hurt you should be seen as wrong or at least in error. So now from enlightenment things are seen quite differently. Life is not subject to form. Life is energy, not a body. Energy is not subject to form. Energy is both prior to form and is also the makeup of form. Body is not life. Body is just body. It's just a biological space suit your soul wears to experience Earth as a human. My life exists even before this universe was created. There is no beginning or end to energy, and therefore my Self. Only a change in form. From the perspective of love, which a truly enlightened being would have evolved far higher than, even just from love, hated and revenge and such is not even possible. So if someone killed me, I would not be too upset, but rather would pray for them instead, pray for their salvation. Most people would be upset and wander around as a ghost for sometime, not wanting to let go. See, the ego is not even real. The ego makes a claim of responsibility for your survival, when actually it is the promptings of the spirit that guide you to the necessary actions or towards the necessary resources to ensure your bodies continuation. So from an enlightened perspective, no person or ego is real, and therefore why get upset over the death of an illusion. Every person you know of is an illusion. What were they before birth? Energy/consciousness. The body and the persona and such is all made up, not real, so no need to get upset over it's loss. Now I am going off on a tangent and the point was trying to make is that I have discovered many parallels between the light and dark. And I have a feeling, that if a let's say very high ranking Satanist or even a top member of the Illuminati were to turn to the Light instead of the dark, they could do more benefit than most of the Light oriented beings that we currently have. In other words the best spiritual leaders/teachers or religion leaders. That is why in part I have submitted to the dark for sometime and gotten to the point where I am in agreement with the views of Satanism and Luciferianism. I've experienced demons. I've been in some uncomfortable places in consciousness. Even wanting to kill certain people, using black magic rituals, and feeling it would be OK. I've studied the occult and witchcraft, and the darker arts. I've been in some dark places. I've been there not to judge, as most stupid Christians would surely do, but to fully understand these darker views, because it will serve some spiritual purpose eventually. One thing that's for sure, people on the dark side, they are not happy people. But then again, neither are most religious people either. True happiness comes with love, and is only within. Never to be found in the world anywhere. Things outside of yourself can help guide you back to yourself, hopefully your true Self. I know what feels good and what does not feel good. I don't want to hurt anyone, but at same time I have a major interest in power, spiritual power. I think that may be partly why I have been drawn to the dark. But real power comes from the Light. I think the dark is the absence of power, and force is substituted instead. There are people who have been in the pits of hell, in the inferno, in the darkest places beyond what could be imagined, lowest astral levels, who in absolute despair and shame and guilt and apathy and all that type of stuff have surrendered their self to some higher power, and risen up through the levels of consciousness into enlightenment, because they were spiritually ripe. Surrender is a way of letting go of all the negativity and ignorance that's holding you down. To be able to move through the levels of consciousness so fast and to such extremes, to know that's possible, I think it says a lot. That last thing I want to do is judge others, especially those aligned with the dark side to the extremes. I think they have a lot of spiritual potential. I think the dark side is simply an error. It's basically your self over God. Well, that's all I wanted to say about that. Just my feelings on the subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: