Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Juice Fasting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henri J

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: My Juice Fasting Reply with quote

I have been talking alot with JMW about everything. He has helped me alot. About 8 months ago I started doing some small water fasts.. First I did 1 day, then took a break and proceeded with 2 days, 3 days and 4 days. Then I took a longer break. I moved to another country and I am now doing a Juice fast using as much organic fruit & vegetables as I can find.

It is Day 9 now on my Juice fast and I feel no hunger. I never felt hunger, not even when I started the fast. I am using Psyllium Husk Pure 100% Organic (which is a fibre) to help me pass feces, I passed feces maybe the first 4 times the last 9 days and it seems like there isn't much left anymore.

Jumping back in time a bit, when I was doing the short water fasts I also visualized myself as living on the earths energy, prana, light whatever you want to call it. I felt myself feeling great without food. And now it seems like the visualization had effect, because no hunger touches me, I feel very good. Sometimes poor circulation in my arms and feet but I had that before I started fasting.

I plan on doing this fast for 30 days, I will see what my body says as time passes by. Something odd I have experienced is my relationship to food. Food in general, cookies, bakeries, candy, everything. I don't have the cravings for them like I did when I ate solid food. I sometimes stop and look at all the bakeries and food my brother buys that is on the table. I look at them, smell them and wonder "hmm, smells pretty good" but I never have any cravings that make me go "eat it, I want that!!". Nope, it is almost if I feel like the food is not real. That is the first sentence that I feel describes it. Although it sounds odd that is the first thing that comes to mind.

I have also been exercising, doing pullups, pushups, squats, abs and walking alot since I walk to different things alot here. Some days I might walk 3-5km and some days i'll just do bodyweight exercises.

That's all for now Smile

"The usefulness of a cup is its emptiness"
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: My Juice Fasting Reply with quote

Such information is useful for persons who are interested in experiencing fasting or a diet. Thanks for sharing and please, write more when you notice something interesting and when you are finished with this diet.
Yes, I definitely say that this is a diet, not a fast. A juice diet is one of the most wonderful diets for man. If it is done properly, it will rejuvenate the body.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't felt hunger since I finished my sungazing over a year ago. I know now that I am maintaining my body on light. It's just a matter of fasting until I can make the full transition to inedia.

I hope your juice diet works for you. They are very beneficial and enjoyable.
ahbab

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: My Juice Fasting Reply with quote

Henry J, I'll quote you first:

Sometimes poor circulation in my arms and feet but I had that before I started fasting.

I have similar issue. In my opinion it is fear on act. Pure fear. Life threatening fear that focuses all resources to "important" parts of body - torso and head. Leaving arms and legs depleted... and cold. Try not looking at that only through circulation. I think expanding that image with meridians, chakras and other views on body subtle energies might help you.
Tina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Still juice? Reply with quote

Hi!
Thanks for your post! Are you still on your juice-diet?
And are you still using Psyllium? Another question: when you use Psyllium, are you doing enema?
Thanks for your answers!
Tinne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: