Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Done the process
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Choices

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Done the process Reply with quote

Hello,

Who of you have done the process?
I myself have succefully done the process but the hardest thing remains; the social side of the whole thing. How do you guys handle that? Are you also active on the Jasmuheen Forum? if so which name do you use, i myself am active under the name; Gutterichi.

Have a great day,
mark
sundevil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Done the process Reply with quote

Choices wrote:
Hello,

What do you mean *the* process? Is there only one?

Choices wrote:

I myself have succefully done the process but the hardest thing remains; the social side of the whole thing. How do you guys handle that? Are you also active on the Jasmuheen Forum? if so which name do you use, i myself am active under the name; Gutterichi.

Have a great day,
mark

what experience did you get from the process? have you met Jasmuheen?
[/quote]
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Done the process Reply with quote

Choices wrote:
Probably you mean the 21-day process described by Charmaine Harley in Jasmuheen?s book ?Prana Nourishment ? Living on Light?. Jasmuheen did a survey concerning the process. It was published in one of issues of ?Elranis Voice? published by her and available in her web site.

Choices wrote:
I myself have successfully done the process but the hardest thing remains; the social side of the whole thing.
Yes, Smile, it is a well known dilemma for many people trying to live completely without food. It would be interesting for me to read here what they do in such situations.
As for me, when I live without eating, I just don't go to meetings, where food is (one of) the main occupations or, when I participate, I just say, that I am a non-eater. But there are exceptions, like for example, spending time with my parents when taking part in the Christmas eve dinner. Then I just eat with them. Later I usually have some digestion problems, but for me it is an easily manageable issue. In such exceptional situations more important for me is, to see my parents happy.
sundevil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Done the process Reply with quote

JMW wrote:

As for me, when I live without eating, I just don't go to meetings, where food is (one of) the main occupations or, when I participate, I just say, that I am a non-eater. But there are exceptions, like for example, spending time with my parents when taking part in the Christmas eve dinner. Then I just eat with them. Later I usually have some digestion problems, but for me it is an easily manageable issue. In such exceptional situations more important for me is, to see my parents happy.

I have heard of people dying after eating after a 6-month fast... even eating after 7 days of liquid leads to some discomfort.
Judith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Social Issues of Living on Light Reply with quote

Hello Forum:

So glad you addressed this issue. I am wondering about it also from a business entertaining point of view with clients. But, I am sure there is always a way to do it that makes it work for all. Jasmuheen recommends a small bowl of clear soup and tea or something similar, just to make everyone feel comfortable.

Thanks for your story about your parents...another issue. I would do the same as that feels best. It already is an issue when my diet is so very different than others.

Joachim, can you please describe what happens when you do eat something after not eating anything in a long time? Does it make you sick or feel lethargic? Have you completely stopped eating again? Is the weight coming off? Are you feeling better now? Did you have to go through a difficult detox?

Blessings,

Judy
Choices

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Social Issues of Living on Light Reply with quote

Judith wrote:
Hello Forum:

So glad you addressed this issue. I am wondering about it also from a business entertaining point of view with clients. But, I am sure there is always a way to do it that makes it work for all. Jasmuheen recommends a small bowl of clear soup and tea or something similar, just to make everyone feel comfortable.

Thanks for your story about your parents...another issue. I would do the same as that feels best. It already is an issue when my diet is so very different than others.

Joachim, can you please describe what happens when you do eat something after not eating anything in a long time? Does it make you sick or feel lethargic? Have you completely stopped eating again? Is the weight coming off? Are you feeling better now? Did you have to go through a difficult detox?

Blessings,

Judy

I can tell you my experience;

When i eat something, after having not eaten for a long time, i just get a feeling of regret. I have no physical troubles, only the detox was bad. Because it made my breathe smell really really bad. I still have that taste in my mouth from the process, this is because i started eating again. Somehow i think my body is continuesly detoxicating.

Now drinking for the first time, that was an eye opener. Haha. my whole digestive system had to kick in, that was difficult. After taking my first sip, i felt very weak. Not sick though, just weak. Also during the process, i remained social on every side.

And those who speak of death, in relation to this process, and worry about such a thing, do not understand the process. Yes there have been several deaths concerning the process. But no-one said it to be a simple process. It is a very DEEP transformation that one goes through. which is not to be underestimated.
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

Judith wrote:
So glad you addressed this issue.
I knew it could be a problem for some people, but only now it came to my attention, that it can be a serious issue for some persons. Thank you. For me it means, there is a need to write more about it in my book.

Judith wrote:
Joachim, can you please describe what happens when you do eat something after not eating anything in a long time?
My body's cleaning system gets rid of it within max. half an hour (diarrhea).

Judith wrote:
Does it make you sick or feel lethargic?
No, not at all.

Judith wrote:
Have you completely stopped eating again?
I was living without food for almost two years. You can read in more details about my experiments in the book (also in this forum). At present I am experimenting with dieting. Next non-eating experiment is scheduled for early spring.

Judith wrote:
Is the weight coming off?
The weight listens to my orders Smile when I pay attention to it.

Judith wrote:
Are you feeling better now?
I usually feel well. If I don't, I am glad, because it gives my quite interesting observation opportunity, although it might not be nice in feelings.

Judith wrote:
Did you have to go through a difficult detox?
Sometimes I do go through a detox, it takes from 1 to 40 days, depends on at what level of the body material purity I set my goal. But I never felt is as something difficult.

How about you (regarding the above questions)?
c.r.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!
i did 21-day process, after that i couldn't eat any solid foods for weeks (only a limited quantity of liquids), as well i had difficulties because of over drinking, i vomited (spew, throw up) all solid food (and liquid) all the time during my first 1-2-3 weeks when trying to reintroduce solids, and i still have problems to keep right balance and not to "over eat" or "over drink".
sungazing has similar effects (as when after a fasting period), it is easy to eat or drink too much.
that is what is my mind right now and still...
Smile/c.r.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c.r. wrote:
hi!
i did 21-day process, after that i couldn't eat any solid foods for weeks (only a limited quantity of liquids), as well i had difficulties because of over drinking, i vomited (spew, throw up) all solid food (and liquid) all the time during my first 1-2-3 weeks when trying to reintroduce solids, and i still have problems to keep right balance and not to "over eat" or "over drink".
sungazing has similar effects (as when after a fasting period), it is easy to eat or drink too much.
Smile/c.r.

Weird, i guess that your belief system was not entirely fitted for the energy, i had no trouble of what so ever.. and i went within 2 days, to heavy meals, after the proces.. Though i do notice the increasingly desire for taste, as if the ego tries to get back in control of the digestive system
Choices

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
c.r. wrote:
hi!
Smile/c.r.

Weird, i guess that your belief system was not entirely fitted for the energy, i had no trouble of what so ever.. and i went within 2 days, to heavy meals, after the proces.. Though i do notice the increasingly desire for taste, as if the ego tries to get back in control of the digestive system

Ehm, that was me, Choices posting this Smile
c.r.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote] Weird, i guess that your belief system was not entirely fitted for the energy, i had no trouble of what so ever.. and i went within 2 days, to heavy meals, after the proces.. Though i do notice the increasingly desire for taste, as if the ego tries to get back in control of the digestive system[/quote]
Ehm, that was me, Choices posting this Smile[/quote]

...hmm, i don't think it is toooo weird, when you stop eating in a deeper sense, a major changes occur, and one could even die if start eating/drinking to soon too much....Sad
---similarly if a heavy eater stops eating/drinking at once (without being in purpose for 100%) the risk of dying is high...
then, i think that 99,95% of the people on this planet in 99,99% of all occasions of eating are actually over-eating and over-drinking, that means unbalanced eating... (social, impulsive, emotional, etc... reasons)
and actually i think that in order to sustain and survive optimally (feeling high), one need a veeeeery liiitle amount of food (solid/liquid), if any....
but, sure all is in our mind and of our mind, and one must go for 100% without any doubt....

btw, JMW...? what is your scientific/spiritual explaination...?...Smile, besides your theory of CE...?

Smile/c.r.
Choices

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c.r. wrote:
quote] Weird, i guess that your belief system was not entirely fitted for the energy, i had no trouble of what so ever.. and i went within 2 days, to heavy meals, after the proces.. Though i do notice the increasingly desire for taste, as if the ego tries to get back in control of the digestive system

Ehm, that was me, Choices posting this Smile[/quote]

...hmm, i don't think it is toooo weird, when you stop eating in a deeper sense, a major changes occur, and one could even die if start eating/drinking to soon too much....Sad
---similarly if a heavy eater stops eating/drinking at once (without being in purpose for 100%) the risk of dying is high...
then, i think that 99,95% of the people on this planet in 99,99% of all occasions of eating are actually over-eating and over-drinking, that means unbalanced eating... (social, impulsive, emotional, etc... reasons)
and actually i think that in order to sustain and survive optimally (feeling high), one need a veeeeery liiitle amount of food (solid/liquid), if any....
but, sure all is in our mind and of our mind, and one must go for 100% without any doubt....

btw, JMW...? what is your scientific/spiritual explaination...?...Smile, besides your theory of CE...?

Smile/c.r.[/quote]

Explanation is just the intellectual game we all play. It will do nothing, this kind of knowledge must come from within. An explanation i do have, is that one starts living directly by All that is, Or god, or Tao. People believe that one lives due to his nutrition, but that is not true, one lives because All that is, Or god, or Tao, makes it so.

Energy is provided, if the connection with That one thing, is strong enough. To go deeper in the subject is something is not something i would like to do, People have to accept that there are so many things in this world happening, which is uncomprehencable with the 'great' intellect. Because intellect has to many limits.
c.r.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"choices" (or who you are),
-why did you go back to heavy meals 2-days after the process...?
what was your philosophy (or inner voice) in doing that?

... intellectual thinking, tao, concept of you as a person, yoga, energy, spirituality, all beliefs, angels and demons, the world, stars and black holes ---all that is in your mind, of your mind.

all we talk or think about here, is just a game of mind, but i play with the knowing of that...Smile

what's your excuse?

Smilec.r.
Choices

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C.R.

your answers intrique me allot Smile.

Also, what my reason is. To be absolutely truthfull: I succumb to the path of the ego, the temptations got roused up inside of me, when i started tasting sweet juices, in the last two weeks of the process. Even though i did not like the sensation of food in the stumach, i found an increddible longing for food.

And so we can quietly conclude that my time for breatharian is not here yet, but it will soon enough come. After the festivities are over, i tend to be a dry person again. Such a state of being was much more enjoyable, being so close to the absolute.
fred

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: environment Reply with quote

Hi Smile

even if the inner voice say "I can live without food", I think that it should be done in a right environment.
Personnaly, I can't living even with only juices where I am because of familiar and social situation. It would be too dangerous for the body.

I expect to go somewhere like Australia - I live in France - to be quiet.

Do you think the same about the environment Question

Bye,
fred
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: