Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pregnant women and marijuana smokers get the munchies... why

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sundevil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Pregnant women and marijuana smokers get the munchies... why Reply with quote

To have the "munchies" is to have a craving for food. As you know, pregnant women have cravings for the oddest foods at all times of the day and night... chocolate and cheese come to mind.

Also, people who smoke marijuana often crave food as well.

Why would this be?
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: why Reply with quote

Real body nutritional needs,
hormone(s),
psyche blocks
and the taste center in the brain
makes a person to feel craving for specific food (substance). If everything functions well, the body inform you, what it really needs. But in some cases, not everything works right. When pregnant the body goes under significant changes in the endocrine system. When having too much parasites the body's brain taste may be under their influence. Really, some parasites can make you a slave.
There are more then ten other reasons, why people eat and feel cravings. I've written about it in my book ?Life Style Without Food?, which I am translating now to English and publishing here chapter by chapter.
Judy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Cravings and Infinite Cosmic Energy Reply with quote

[quote]There are more then ten other reasons, why people eat and feel cravings. I've written about it in my book ?Life Style Without Food?, which I am translating now to English and publishing here chapter by chapter.[/quote]

Interesting! Keep us informed when the translation is done. I think it is true about parasites also. I wonder why some people have a craving for sweet taste, some for salt, etc? I have a long attachment to salt and salty foods which I am just now moving away from with the help of cayenne pepper. Most of the cravings would seem to be biological, but I still think some of mine are strictly emotion based...they happen only when I feel anxious or afraid.

Here is part of an inspiring prayer at the end of the book "Raw Foods for Busy People" by Jordan Maerin:

"I give thanks for the divine illusion of this food, representing as it does the infinite cosmic energy of which I am a part".

So beautiful and simple is the truth!

Love and blessings,

Judy
sundevil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Cravings and Infinite Cosmic Energy Reply with quote

Judy wrote:
I have a long attachment to salt and salty foods which I am just now moving away from with the help of cayenne pepper.

I have a book entitled "Water and Salt: The Essence of Life" --- supposedly it shows why salt is essnetial for life... I got it because the table of contents was interesting, but have not read it.

Supposedly Himalayan Crystal Salt is quite good --- it stores the power of sunlight for 10,000 years. Certainly drinking some everyday led to some interesting aches along the sides of my body about where the kidneys are.
Atom Titan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Eating is an emotional need. Reply with quote

Smoking marijoana causes short term memory loss. Which i'm sure everyone knows. The reason for that is simple. If you have ever smoked up you are probably aware of how much thinking you do. In fact you do so much thinking that you can't remember what you were doing. Resulting in the loss of memory.
Hold that thought!
You can not have a thought with out having a feeling following it. Our memories are stored with feelings. Feeling is the result of thought.

My theory is that people get the munchies because our subconscious is trying to get us to stop thinking so we can just feel good and enjoy the moment.
So what could be making us feel bad? Could it be that we are stressed? Could it be that we are worried about making the same mistakes again? Could it be that we are making discissions?
Could we feel bad if we didn't think?

Karma what goes around comes around.

That is why there are people who are overwheight. They eat because they need to feel good. Because they are thinking of how they are overwheight. And they feel bad because they eat.

Have you ever noticed how un-organized people (do a lot of thinking / I mean procrastinating) scratch their heads a lot (It feels good to scratch doesn't it lol), shake their leg, smoke cigaretes, eat candy. Anything to feel good.
Our subconscious will do anything to stop thinking, just relax, feel good and enjoy the moment.
You need entertainment to feel good lol lol lol lol

It's just that nobody has the balls to tell the world because everybody likes to think.

Think

Don?t pretend to listen
Listen to yourself

Thought is logical
Knowing is a feeling
Thought is the opposite of feeling

Three percent if you?re a conscious thinker
Feeling is one hundred percent subconscious

Dreaming feels real
Feeling is experiencing

Thought is a fantasy
Feeling is reality

Think like Eve and make mistakes
Feel like Atom and live in the Garden of Eden

Energy is a feeling
Do you feel like sleeping?

Babies are like sponges they absorb everything
The older you get, the more you have to think about

Thinking causes short term memory loss
If you?re hypnotized you can remember everything

Decisions are thoughts
Thinking is procrastination

We know how to think
Wish we could listen
Born feelers, but taught how to think

What would you be doing if you weren?t listening?
What would you be doing if you weren?t thinking?
Is listening a thought?

Listening is a feeling
Talking is a thought
If you?re thinking about saying something
You?re not listening to me

It?s not possible to think and listen at the same time
You won?t remember unless you?re listening

Memory is a feeling
If you think
You won?t remember

It?s not polite to think
While someone is talking to you

Your thought is interrupting my feeling
Talking is a thought
Stop thinking

Telepathy is a feeling
If you think
You won?t know

I feel what you?re thinking
Talking is a thought
Keep talking

If you feel
You know
If you think
You won?t

Thought is a waste of time
Think about it

Time is a thought
Feeling is infinite
Don?t waste your time
Be immortal

Feeling is the result of thought
Thought is a time paradox
Your destiny is determined by how you feel

Thought is an abstract duplicate of entertainment
You need entertainment to feel good

You think because you need to feel good
And you feel bad because you think
If your destiny already exists
Why do you like feeling bad?

What goes around comes around
Reincarnation is a chance to remember the lessons we forgot

Are animals smart enough to destroy the world?
Don?t be an animal think
Thinking gets the job done

Your thought is the past
You are present
Enlightenment is the future
Feeling is your destiny

Stop thinking

By: Roger Walker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: