Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the highest or biggest achievement a person can realize

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: the highest or biggest achievement a person can realize Reply with quote

What is the highest or biggest achievement a person can realize in their life?
Please write here, what you think and feel about this?

When a hundred answers are given I will write what is the final truth concerning the answer to this question.
lpie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Freedom of the cells Reply with quote

That there are no limits.

When you finally claim the masterhood which is your birthright, get rid of all the manipulation ...from here to eternity... in your body & mind, cells.

Hit the unconditional love. Wink
Mattias

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is not anything that is the highest or biggest achivement, and there is not anything that is the lowest or smallest achivement either in the matter of conscious action/noaction.
What is the common goal of becoming whole is unavoidable. There is no way to avoid that faith for every single entity in its every aspect of existence.
It doesnt really matter what you do with your life, it still is a clear road to wholeness. Nothing is praised above anything else or punished as a result of actions.
Those terms is not "spot on" in the eternal moment.
When wholeness is achived, seperation is again searched and experienced as something good.
If we are to score a winner, then its the most grandiosed of movement, the vibration. Back and forth, here and there.
Its the way of the smallest particle to the biggest of overbridging dimentional cosmical events.
Everything that ever happens is based on this system of change. Everything.
That is in my eye, the winner of this contest.

EDIT: Im sorry that i didnt state that it is my point of view, of course everyone is entitled to have
their own truth in their hearts. This is one part that i believe is true, then of course it depends
on what level of depth the conversation lives on. The deeper, the more fragile it gets to become fragmented
and incoherent. But also the more fundamental the insights can become. A truly remarkable topic!
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops

Last edited by skyhigh on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to me that would be to achieve perfect harmony in body, mind and spirit & in relation to all creation as the foundation to experience unconditional love with the person that is ones soulmate. which opens ones highest possible state of being and is the gateway into paradise...

that is my dream
Shakti

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godrealization
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply to Shakti and JMW! Reply with quote

Shakti - sister - are you a Tantrika?anyways,as this is the last post here i thought what a great opportunity to post a reply to JMW's question of the above - although it is ridiculous to be able to ascertain the "correct" answer from only 100 persons or answers!!! - i agree with Shakti from above with one addition - not only absolute and complete God-realization,but absolute and complete God-realization in the body in which it is "realized" and then radiated out in to the world to be shared with those that are on the way to becoming God-realized - don't get me wrong,i am in no way God-realized per se,but as the Master has stepped back in to the"Mansion" here(the Master being the DOW,the God-self,the Divine Radiance,e.t.c,and the "Mansion" being this body I AM in!!!),i believe that God-realization is ineviatble for all at a certain point in one's evolution...for all those on the journey to Pranic Nourishment,good luck,bon voyage and eat that light!!!(Shakti,contact me if you feel guided to) - love,light and laughter - Hara Namah.
Tiberyus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remembering through experience who I truly am. That's what I was put here for in the first place.
DennisN6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:58 am    Post subject: the highest or biggest achievement a person can realize Reply with quote

Thank you Joachim for posing such a profound question: "What is the highest or biggest achievement a person can realize in their life?" I am surprised that there are only a few post in this line.

This is really kind of a trick question. It pre-supposes that the person who responds knows who they are, or more accurately, who is the doer who would do this achieving of a realization. There is just IAM. There is nothing else. No separate ego, no separate reality in which the ego achieves anything. It is all just a Play of IAM, the Cosmic Dream. The IAM simultaneously is all of the infinitude of roles and parts in the Dream. The IAM simultaneously Does all the doing, achieves all of the realizations of the seemingly separate entities in the Dream. And yet, though it seems paradoxical, nothing is actually done. The IAM remains Eternal, Complete, Perfect, Whole, needing nothing, wanting nothing.

The personality construct that is currently writing this post is just a part in this Play. This post has been scripted for eternity to be written just this way, to appear at just this "time" in the midst of all-time, in the midst of NOW. To be read by just those other personality matrices who read it.

There is just IAM, the only Truth, the only Reality, and I Am That. "My" answer to Joachim's query.
Exist

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To fulfill his/her life's purpose.
Jaichima 2014

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood that this is God's will. Not by my understanding, but by His will alone. I live by faith and nothing more.
RBE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really intrigued by Mattias' response... I do feel that we are all going to inevitably return to the "whole" again, and perhaps we will come back to some form of separation once again, but will it be "us"? I'm sure we will look different and have a different personality, and will we be having the same food sensitivities and do this all over again? Bleh.
I agree, there is no "highest or lowest" achievement. I see a master in everyone, even the so called villains like Monsanto. I see a light in everyone that is from the same source. Maybe the "highest" achievement is to realize there is no highest achievement!
At the same time, I am in accordance with Bhairavananda's suggestion of becoming god realized in the current body and that alone radiates out to the rest of the world. I feel that to be in truth as well. So we are all going to end up back with the Supreme Godhead at some point, and NOT return to a separate form. Hm...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: