Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Requirements for LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malika

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Requirements for LOL Reply with quote

Hi All, here would be my requirements for LOL:
This can vary from individual to individual depending on one?s level of evolvement and their ability to maintain a certain vibrational level or ?stay in the zone? which is all again dependent on how one spends their time but basically 1) Mind Mastery/Belief System ? programming held within our auric field, subconscious mind, conscious mind; 2) Level of toxicity in body ? to strive to be as free of all forms toxicity as possible; 3) Quality of Personal Vibration ? How well tuned we are on all levels; 4) Trust ? That the Light of God/Universe/Supreme Intelligence/the Divine Within, etc can and does feed us; 5) Intention ? Actually tuning ourselves through meditation and other techniques to be able to constantly absorb this Light energy, this what I call being in the ?prana zone?; 6) Environment ? How well we deal with many different sources of pollution and negative energies that impact on our auric field e.g. ? pollutants in the air, electromagnetic pollution, discordant energies and negativity from others and the media, noise pollution etc, so ideally we want to be as free of all sources of pollution as is possible; Lifestyle ? How we spend our time and what we do with our time e.g. ? proper deep breathing, exercise/yoga regime, time spent in fresh air, sunshine, meditation, vigilance over self-talk etc. There are those rarer individuals who don?t need to practise any techniques as simply have such complete faith and trust that the Divine feeds them.
Malika
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would add genuine goodness and well-intention towards all creation because it seems that the closer you get to the light the stronger and more powerful you get and when you abuse that power for the slightest, it is very destructive and then again comes back to you to hurt you.... it's making me become more aware of what energy i put out...

love is the answer to everything....
Blanche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Requirements for LOL Reply with quote

Dear Malika Very Happy
Hi to all Very Happy

Malika wrote:
There are those rarer individuals who don?t need to practise any techniques as simply have such complete faith and trust that the Divine feeds them.
Malika

According our spirit guides do we incarnate on Earth with a ?life plan? which includes all high emotional points. That means we learn most from things in our life which are very painful for us.

For example if we contract a bad decease as cancer or so... Or we loose our child, wife, husband in an accident... Or a beloved person passes away and we feel to left alone. We are very unhappy and suffering about this string of bad luck. Who don?t know such suffering times in his life?

But the human nature learns most from sad point in his life than from happy events. We don?t know what is white when we do not know what is white. We don't estimate the value of happiness when we don't know the sadness... This is the way we need to grow in our spirituality?

We create our life plan together with our soul-family before we incarnate on Earth or anywhere else. We all play our roles in this game of life. The life in the material world is one of most challenging incarnation, but it is very popular by the souls because of the great possibility of the quick growth for them.

Those rare individuals who do not need to practise any techniques are souls on an advanced stage. They have the stage of suffering put behind them. They are masters and we can learn a lot of them. We can learn of them to look behind the stage of the scenes and trust to the Divine/All There Is Smile

With love,
Blanche

PS: Sorry about my weak English! Rolling Eyes
skyhigh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For example if we contract a bad decease as cancer or so... Or we loose our child, wife, husband in an accident... Or a beloved person passes away and we feel to left alone. We are very unhappy and suffering about this string of bad luck. Who don?t know such suffering times in his life? "

from my understanding these traumatic experiences happen when a person eats dead animals. the wearing off of the bad karma is experienced in these types of incidences. and people just don't know that they are breaking a law of nature which has consequences. that's why i believe it is most important for us to understand the laws of nature.
anybody with me ?

love and light... miriam
Blanche

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Miriam Smile

skyhigh wrote:
"
from my understanding these traumatic experiences happen when a person eats dead animals. the wearing off of the bad karma is experienced in these types of incidences. and people just don't know that they are breaking a law of nature which has consequences. that's why i believe it is most important for us to understand the laws of nature.
anybody with me ?

Forget the karma, every incarnation plan is finished with the physical death of the body and with the second part in the astral planes where we are clearing all problems we have had during our life.

Life is an evolution. Today it is not necessary anymore to eat animals. But 1000 years ago it was. Human where lived in the Stone Age have not had the consciousness for the suffering of the animals they killed.

Of course do we choose for our next life a plan which will include the things we did not finish in our last lives.

But there exists no guilt in the Creation, no good, nod bad, there is only love, the Creation simply is - All There Is.

If you are interested what people with a NDE tell after their experience, there is a very good site:

http://www.nderf.org/

I especially can suggest reading the NDE of Anita M:

http://www.nderf.org/Exceptional%20Accounts.htm

please, scroll down until you find her name, the direct link doesn't work, unfortunately

or

http://www.nderf.org/suzanne_b_nde.htm

there is also a forum:

http://www.nderf.com/phpBB2/index.php

Namaste!
Blanche
skyhigh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi blanche Wink

i know nothing about the astral planes. i was just relaying my experience here in this existence and i noticed that when i go against nature i get hurt. but i will let your words sink in and see if my heart accepts them as true. true for me anyways.
i don't believe i need a next lifeplan because i do not believe in death. this is it from now into eternity.
but we may just each have our own little universe with our own rules and regulations !!
thanx for the links i will check them out.

love and light...... miriam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: