Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting 40 Day Water Fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you practice intermittent water fasting(eating every 2nd Day)
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Jordan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Starting 40 Day Water Fast Reply with quote

Hello,

I am going into day 7 of my first 40 day water fast. I have previously completed a 14 day water fast. I also practice intermittent fasting (eating only every second day) I am a vegetarian when I eat, except for chocolate. I'm new to this forum, has anyone here experienced the 40 day water fast? If so please tell me about your experiences with it.

I have not lost more then a couple pounds of weight with this fast which is much different then my first 14 day fast. However, if I do start to loose to much weight I will stop at 30 days, as my occupation requires me to look strong, since I protect people.

Sincerely
Jordan O'Hara
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Malika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jordan - Welcome, try surfing around this forum, there are some excellent posts by various contributors on their own personal journeys of moving past the need to eat and/or drink and lots of inspiring information to assist you, Wishing you all the best. Very Happy

Malika Laughing
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply to Jordan O'Hara(from Hara!!!) Reply with quote

Hey there "newcomer" here,please keep us posted here as to your 40-day fast,would love to hear all about it,as would a lot of others here,love and light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: