Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Even vvithout smell I vvould still sense it as disgusting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Disputes, complains, insults, unrespect, jokes etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Even vvithout smell I vvould still sense it as disgusting Reply with quote

Quote:
Generally I have to be treated vvith disrespect everyvvhere except very fevv places. Causing me to return to the/seek these.

This method, and methods like these.
Its so stupid. You knovv vvhy vve find trash disgusting right?
Its because there is microbial harm involved in such. As frankly there is entering supermarkets. All the crap sold and the sheer amount.

So vve navigate by feeling disgusted by things like that. The same for eating flesh, having excessive items.

Hovvever its the same for kinds of behavior; its like behaviors that are disgusting. Causing harmful behavior, activating neural thinking and thereby both affecting microbial environment and activating microbial presence - one over another.

Like dominating socially or using methods like above.
I guess vve all are disgusting in one manner or another.
-- I disrespect myself for adding the finishing sentence there, though it does provide for better grovvth than enemyship invoked. Its just a fundamental baseline though.

Its so enjoyable to live better, one just is stronger. Fundamental equality, zero vvaste, veganism and all that.

See here I am avvare, there is alvvays something deeper/greater/vvorse or akin than me. Overall or on vital points or for some places etc. "Vve are not all equal" even if there is a fundamental layer of equality to such. Despite of "self-regulating" it all is.

If you look at life; there kinda lacks a healthy self-regulating dynamic on the civilization level. No predators exist. its kind of an issue; sickness just grovvs and the fallback layer of disease/microbiology - bacteria, vira etc. ends up taking care of things.

Rather a vvolf than a disease if I vvas a deer, sadly such does in fact not exist on a civilization level. Despite hovv much some vvant to identify vvith being predators in their shitty rationalization on the consumption and vvork they do.

-- Novv I tried dumpsterdiving for 3 months. Lived solely on vvhat I could find. All ecological I managed to live. 2 vveeks at a buddhist place early on though. I dont knovv vvhat is more disgusting? Got me kickstarted to exist better at least. Im like done doing that though, it vvas also repulsive. Like a challenge. Magically could not let go of bread from a rather clean helsekost store - I think something vvanted to humiliate me also. One of the disgusting behaviors; humuliation of the humiliator. Not a povver greater than me. On that point at least. Dunno if overall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Disputes, complains, insults, unrespect, jokes etc. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: