Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inedia seminars organized by JMW.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMW

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: problem with files Reply with quote

Jeffrey,
which file it is, please point to it by a link.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: problem with files Reply with quote

Sorry bout that guys, I guess I did not read the whole section. I used the password and it worked fine. My mind is not always with me as well these days.

Jeffrey
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: downloading videos Reply with quote

I'm having trouble with the 2002 Steve and Evelyn video for part 1 four of five: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0I5ACBN

I have tried downloading it 5 or 6 times and it stops at about 40% and says the download failed. Perhaps it has blocked my ip address for exceeding download limits in a set time? I will keep trying.

I just watched the Will van der Meer videos and Steve and Evelyn from 2001 videos and they are really good information. I wish I had downloaded these years ago instead of waiting till now. Each breatharian has a different perspective and different way of approaching explaining things and it's very interesting to see many to get a well rounded perspective.

Would is be OK if I uploaded all of these to YouTube this year and post links later as sort of a project? I think these should really be available to more people, and YouTube would be a very easy way for people to access and even download them if they choose from YouTube with keepvid.com easily as MP4 video file.

Jeffrey
JMW

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: downloading videos Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand

About the video file in megaupload I don't know, never tired to download it. It was uploaded by one of forum members.

Yes, you can upload all the videos to youtube. Share them freely.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: videos downloading problems Reply with quote

So I have downloaded all of the videos, I just can't get that one Evelyn 2002 day 1 part 4 video from megaupload for some reason. I am guessing based on my computer knowledge it has for some reason my ip address blocked for exceeding download limits? But then why for that video? I have downloaded all the others, in the last 2-3 days. It's very strange. I see they are uploaded to veoh also. So I try to get it there. It makes me install the stupid veoh player which I will never use. And then it says you need to download a codec pack with different video drivers from download.com so I do that also and install everything. And still I am having problems! Can you believe I only get to 30% of it downloaded, extremely slowly, over hours, (the other videos took minutes), and it's just stuck. And that video I am missing is about chakras I am guessing and I really want to hear what Evelyn had to say about them. So I hope I can get the video somehow eventually. Whoever uploaded can you please check it for me why it doesn't work? This veoh and megaupload really suck in my opinion to use, what a joke, to jump through all this ridiculous nonsense to get these videos. Once I have all them complete I will get them put to YouTube and they can be watched anytime and even downloaded very easily with keepvid.com as an MP4 video file which hopefully will be much more "user friendly" for people. I'm not a fan of YouTube by any means, but I think it's fairly easy to use and should work well hopefully for all these videos.

Joachim, I wonder, do you have another seminar for Alenara from 2 years later from when the one in 2002 that I have seen. I think she told me she did another one in 2004 when she was 21, but I have not seen it, and would like to. Since I am not on good terms with her these days, I cannot get it from her. I was just wondering if you have that, I would love to see it.

Much appreciation for the videos,

Jeffrey
JMW

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: videos downloading problems Reply with quote

jeffrey.sand
Send me an email with your postal address and tell me, which videos you still need. I will put them on DVD and send to you by post.
Or I will send all of the videos to you and then, having the original files, you can put it all on youtube and etc. for people to download freely.
What do you think?

Alenara did seminars in Poland only in 2002, it is the one that I recorded, it was held in Poznan.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: videos Reply with quote

JMW,

I was able to eventually get the one file I was having trouble with downloaded. So I have all them now. So you will not have to send it to me, but thanks. I hope sometime this summer to get them uploaded, eventually.

It's strange because I have a picture of her with the same background which is in your house wearing some completely different clothes, something white, with a drawing of the chakras at little different than the other seminar and apparently she told me at some point she did another seminar and she had the tape in her possession, but as a VHS. Are you sure you did not have her twice to your place maybe 1-2 years apart?

Jeffrey

p.s. - I don't know how to post a photo to the forum, it's on my computer, but not on the internet that I can find anywhere. [/img]
JMW

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: videos Reply with quote

Alenara was giving several lectures in Poland in different towns. I was recording her seminar in Poznan (I have only this one video, year 2002), but I don't remember if I did in other places. Also, people attending the lectures could record their own videos, so it is possible that she received a copy from them.
HS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did try to download the video's but watching online is more simple Smile
http://www.veoh.com/list/u/scianto

for watching more than 5 min.you need the Veoh webplayer.
tip: install it custom and uncheck the annoying toolbars etc.
and in services.msc you can set 'Giraffic Video Accelerator' to manual

If you want you can download the video

thanks RICKLFF and JMW for releasing this timeless video's
may these video's conquer the world! not Confused
Jose Munoz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot discharge any video. Perhaps the megaupload matter is the reason. Can anyone pass me any link for a some useful video ?
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: problem with files Reply with quote

Hi Jeffrey,

Yes, it's right.

Password: livingonlightvideos

It's like " LIVING ON LIGHT VIDEOS " but without spaces and no caps (small chars...).

jeffrey.sand wrote:
Rick,

I am having trouble with the Will van der Meer files, the first one I downloaded looks like a zip file and it's password protected. It's asking for a password. What should I do? Does this seem right?

Jeffrey
Jose Munoz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: ALENARA'S LECTURE VIDEO 4/4 FIRST DAY Reply with quote

Dear All;

I find Alenara's lecture in DVD, very interesting. I saw the 1st, second and third, but surprisingly I cannot see the last 4/4 in http://www.veoh.com/list/u/scianto

Can anyone help me ?

Best Regards
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: playing video Reply with quote

Day 2 part 4 of 4 started playing for me when I tried it just now. Is that the one you are talking about?

I have been meaning to upload all of these to YouTube for a while but have not got around to it cause of problems with formatting the videos correctly as YouTube has a time limit. I have Nero software but it's not working well. And forget Windows Movie Maker that's a joke. Can anyone recommend some video editing software I might download for free or very cheap to buy? I have a 9 year old computer with a Pentium 4 3.0Ghz (single core) so I am limited on what I can do with video. That's the only thing holding me back from getting ALL the breatharian seminars to YouTube.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: converting Reply with quote

I am planning that one day I will upload it all again. The only obstacle I see is the format. With the present video format it's over 35 GB, so a little too much for my max 0,24 MB/s uploading line.
I've been thnking about converting the videos to smaller picture and lower quality. I also have an old Celeron 1,5 GHz laptop, but it can be done.
Look here:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools?toolsearch=&Submit=Search&convert=&s=&orderby=Name&hits=50
and try some of them. May be you will do it before I do.
Other forum members willing to convert videos from DVDs and upload them to, for example, youtube ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Video, film, photo, audio and other media files All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: