Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garlic and onions as remedy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahbab

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Garlic and onions as remedy Reply with quote

Recently I caught a flu.
It was the same virus my wife had recently.
It was incubating within my system for about 14 days and then symptoms appeared.
Symptoms that surfaced were similar to my wife's, but much lighter.
I've had a day of throat pain.
I've had a day of nose being wet, used some handkerchiefs.
I've had a day of headache.
I've had a day of light cough.
I've had a week of being sensitive to cold temperature, so I refrained of getting out since it's winter in my part of the world.
I'm still refraining, it's now day 7 since first symptoms emerged.
I've felt a bit weaker, bot nothing severe.
I performed my everyday routine, but being a little slower and having more caution.
My body temperature was always normal.
This is no way near what she experienced.
Nor what I've experienced couple of years earlier while I was eating everything.
You know what I'm talking about.
High body temperatures, chained to bed for a week, vertigo, dizziness, general exhaustion, pain all over the body.
Like being washed in a washing machine.
Nothing of that kind now.

This is now the second "sign" this year, that tells me I'm on "right track".
That my lifestyle with mostly fruit on my menu is the right one.
At least for me.
The first one I already described in my earlier post.
Its the one about taking a bike ride to a local mountain.
I'll quote myself:

This summer I went to our local mountain, with a bike. Last year I did that ? 2 years ago.
I'm just a recreational biker normally. And this is a hard stuff compared to my occasional rides.
2 years ago, I couldn't walk without severe pain for 3 days after such mountain ride.
Additional 3 days required to get back to normal.
Now? Almost nothing! I got up there, and thought ?give me some more!?.
Little or no pain the next day. Second day ? 100% up!

And now I'll get to garlic and onions.
This is one of my questions:
Why is it that garlic and onions are considered to be remedy for such illness?
And I got an answer.
For onions, I've heard that scientists discovered how it behaves similar to antibiotics.
But it has a "plus" these days, since it's natural.
I haven't heard any of such "scientific" explanations for garlic.
All I know is what my parents told me - that garlic is a remedy for illness of this sort.
That it's very healthy to eat garlic.
Hmmmm.....
A question to that.
I'm not satisfied with those explanations.
And an answer came.
I've had some onions and some garlic this afternoon, mixed with tomato puree.
And it was hot.
To hot for me, but I had to swallow.
Emotion was to strong, and also need for an answer.
Result?
It made me thirsty.
Cravings for water, juices and "aqeous" fruit.
And that's the answer.
When eating "normal" food, solid food... body is using large amounts of energy on digestion of such food.
So after eating garlic and onions, body requires mostly liquids.
And then intake of solid food decreases, so body can route energy from digestion to healing.
If you eat solid stuff and cannot hear the voice of your body saying it needs liquids - garlic and onions force the intake of liquids.
All this antibiotics stuff has little to do with the truth.
Now I know.
Simple answer that satisfies me.
It points to a direction of fasting as a cure when being ill.
Something I'm not capable of yet, but the sign is clear to me.
It also points to inedia.
Also - something I'm not capable of yet, but the sign is clear to me.
Jordan

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: garlic and onions Reply with quote

Garlic and Onions are very poisonous food more than most other foods. They will kill many bacteria, virus etc in your body but also damage your cells at the same time much more than most other food do.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: BUT!!! Reply with quote

Yes Jordan at the end of the day - when you are Living on Light and or know that food does not sustain you then everything is basically poisonous - But,and here is the big But! - garlic and onions are two of the most POWERFUL "foods" to cleanse the cells,heal and expectorate tissues and to fully eradicate parasites from the system period! - i really hope that this doesn't sound like i'm having a go at you today - because i am not! - but for some reason i'm really coming up against a totally opposite view from you - it's weird because we are probably very similar and here in the same forum,e.t.c, - i don't know really,take care and i hope to see some really juicy stuff after my retreat,who knows...love and light - Hara(even our names are similar,ironic hey!).
Draginvry

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an opinion on garlic and onions. I haven't studied them in that much detail. But I will agree with the fact that everything is poisonous, because even the most benign foods must necessarily sap the body's energy for elimination. It is only a question to the degree of damage a food has on the body.

Certain foods can be used to counteract others. But in reality, if you are diseased, it probably means you should be fasting. Fasting is the best course, but not necessarily the easiest depending upon the internal environment. People only seek outside cures because they are unwilling to accept the consequences of what they are eating. So they seek something to alleviate the detox symptoms brought on by what has been consumed, and so they consume something else.

So they say, this is a cure. But the real cure is the non-eating of the thing which caused the original irritation. It is only that people aren't man enough to detox the thing using natural fasting methods, so they use herbs and other food to smother the offending material, making life easier by trying to avoid their pain. And then when the disease subsides, they say this is a cure. It is not really a cure, it is just the easy way out. You avoided experiencing the full effect of dangerous chemicals that you foolishly put into your mouth. And that's all the extent that diet and medicine can ever do: it can make life easier under certain circumstances. But it is not cure. Cure is not putting yourself in those circumstances to begin with.
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: BUT!!! Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm interested in this subject.
I'm in the way to start living on light.
Lately I'm just eating fruits.
Do you recommend me to use garlic or onions for the last time, only with the purpose of helping to clean my body completely ?
If the answer is "yes", what is the best way to do that ?
How much may I ingest to reach a good level of cleasing ?
What to eat ? Garlic or onions ? Or both ?
For how long ?

Namaste
Rick

Bhairavananda wrote:
But,and here is the big But! - garlic and onions are two of the most POWERFUL "foods" to cleanse the cells,heal and expectorate tissues and to fully eradicate parasites from the system period!
Malika

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All - In relation to the issue of what is beneficial for us to ingest, or not ingest, into our bio-system there's only one Source to ask - You guessed it - our Divine One Within, our own inner Intelligence that Loves us, no other person or book can guide you better than your own innate intelligence. It's holds all the answers for us, if only we take time to sit down IN SILENCE, Connect to your DOW, and SHUT UP!!!!! and LISTEN!!!!!!!! Also we can just set the intention to flood our bio-system with Violet Light or any colour of our choice, golden-white, green, etc. to cleanse our system of toxins, dross, pollutants etc. I find personally Violet Light in conjunction with deep conneted circular breathing is the best frequency to keep our vibrations high. We are trusting Prana to do job of feeding us and cleansing the system rather than using densified foods, so again, we use garlic or onions to cleanse our system is an old boring paradigm, BUT, if feels right to use those foods then do it.
Malika
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: