Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL and "Carbon-Footprints".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: LOL and "Carbon-Footprints". Reply with quote

Happy New Year to all here on the forum,here's hoping that 2008 is full of love,light,laughter...recently doing my own reading on the various catastrophes that could await us if more action is not taken re:global warming,e.t.c,and what with Environmental Crusaders like Al Gore,e.t.c,alarming the mass population with dire statistics,warnings and ways of modifying our relative "Carbon-Footprint",it occured to me that those of us that are either LOL,are transitioning or simply eat periodically just for the sheer pleasure of it are truly part of the entire emerging paradigm of reducing humans' "Carbon-Footprint" as the saving of resources has got to have some sort of impact in relation to this cause,as the less people eat,or the less people NEED to eat and then eat just for the pleasure of it,MUST have a tremendous impact on the amount of resources and therefore a massive reduction in the emission of methane gasses,toxicity in the atmosphere as a result of food production,animal feeding,e.t.c, - so this goes beyond the efficacy that pure Vegetarianism has in reducing the general pollution associated with all sorts of food-production!!! just imaginge the further reduction in the pollution of our beautiful world as more individuals consciously and actively reduce their dependance on the world's resources?And yes,i know that Jasmuheen has covered this in much more detail in her fabuluos books and manuals,but the LOL paradigm in relation to reducing Carbon emissions really made me think of all of us here,and how we should feel proud that we are actually and actively involved in this shift in consciousness that is currently happening all around the planet - that's all,but please feel free to respond here,as this could be another interesting debate to get our teeth into,so to speak!!!Love and light to you ALL - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Malika

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Surprised Razz Hi Hara - Thanks for that. Yes indeed LOL can play a big part in reducing global warming levels and generally making us more environmental friendly. Imagine the environmental benefits of the masses Living on Light - it is huge! Imagine no supermarkets and no food factories, no mcdonald's and the like!, no hospitals (as people stay healthy). What a saving in the carbon gases produced at the power stations alone to keep these establishments running. They must use huge amounts of power when you think about it on a global level. Switching to alternative natural sources of power is the way to go I am not saying here that I envision no one eating and there's no outlets where people barter for or buy some form of physical nourishment.
Just that society will be much more civilised concerning the production of food, for example the elimination of cans, cardboard packaging (let's save trees) plastic wrappers, plastic shopping bags connected to the junk- devitalised food sold in shopping centres. So much of this because we live in a society addicted to food and have lost our true source of nourishment which is Love!
Malika Very Happy
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: replying to Malika! Reply with quote

Hi there dear brother and All - and just recently i read AND heard on the T.V that some Scientists are predicting a Global Famine at some point in the near future,as the resources are severely dwindling - HELLO!!! - if the powers that be had taken heed earlier and eradicated third world debt and spread the resources around for all to share perhaps there would have been more for the needy and the poor to eat over the last few decades!?!?But of course as always with Universal Law there are many factors involved here - Karma,lessons,initiations,e.t.c, - and with the Solar System aligning closer and closer to the "Galactic Equator" the vibrations are increasing exponentially,especially ever since 1998,and what with our physical bodies mutating deeper and further,i actually believe that it is a matter of time before "Physical Nutrition" becomes a simple choice,as it alreday is for many people around the world.But not for a minute do i think and/or believe that Pranic Nourishers/Breatharians,e.t.c are the chosen ones or any such idiocy as that,just that the time is soon upon us to make clearer choices as a species,that's all...excuse me if this is sounding a little "trippy" or anything like that,just that recently i have been seriously considering where the human race is metamorphosing to and what service means to other individuals on a daily basis,the intensity of the energies that are becoming more obvious almost daily also,and other such factors...anyway,hope that all of you are well,healthy,happy,e.t.c,and take care,love and light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Cool Shocked Razz Wink Rolling Eyes Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Very Happy
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: HEADLINES!!! Reply with quote

TODAY'S ARTICLE IN THE PAPER READ - "THE START OF THE FAMINE" - PEOPLE,FOOD RIOTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED BY THE UNITED NATIONS IN THE LAST SIX WEEKS AT LEAST,IN COUNTRIES SUCH AS HAITI,EGYPT,YEMEN,CAMEROON,BANGLADESH,COTE d'IVOIRE,MAURITIANA,MOZAMBIQUE,SENEGAL AND EVEN MALAYSIA AND INDONESIA!!!CAMBODIA AND EGYPT HAVE RICE SHORTAGES;"STAPLES" SUCH AS RICE,CORN,WHEAT AND SOYBEANS ARE SKYROCKETTING IN PRICE GLOBALLY;McDONALDS - ONE OF THE MOST SELFISH CORPORATIONS ON OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET - ARE SERVING HALF PORTIONS OF RICE AT THEIR RESTAURANTS IN MANILLA;BRAZIL,ARGENTINA AND VIETNAM HAVE RESTRICTIONS OF EXPORTS WHILST INDIA HAS HALTED ALL EXPORTS OF RICE EXCEPT FOR BASMATI.AUSTRALIA,WHERE I LIVE AND BREATHE(AND STILL DRINK A LITTLE!)IS SUFFERING RISING COSTS IN BEEF AND ALL DAIRY FOODS AND EGGS,FRUIT AND VEGES ARE ASTRONOMICAL IN PRICE AND ALTHOUGH OUR ENTIRE EAST COAST IS COMING OUT OF A TERRIBLE DROUGHT,OUR "OUTBACK" CENTRES ARE STILL SOME OF THE DRIEST PLACES ON THE GLOBE AND ARE GETTING WORSE.THE WORLD BANK ESTIMATES THAT PRICES FOR ALL FOODS HAVE RISEN 83% IN THE LAST 3 YEARS ALONE!!!NOW,I'M NO "STICK IN THE MUD" OR HARD-CORE PESSIMIST - I'M ACTUALLY A HOPELESS OPTIMISTIC/UTOPIAN/"AQUARIAN" - BUT WHAT'S TO SAY OF THE SITUATION IN A FEW YEARS WITH YET MORE SOULS INCARNATING AND BUSTLING TO GET HERE???UNLESS THEY ARE ALL LIKE THE IN-COMING CHILDREN THAT ARE HIGHLY EVOLVED AND THAT ONLY REQUIRE MINIMAL AMOUNTS OF FOOD,E.T.C - WHAT ARE PEOPLE GOING TO BE EATING IN THE FUTURE?SPREAD THE WORD - BREATHING IS FREE - YES,WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS OBVIOUS,BUT INCREASING OUR FOCUS AND INTENT ON OUR LIFE-GIVING BREATH,IS,I BELIEVE,AN INSURANCE POLICY - IF YOU WILL!? - FOR THE SURVIVAL OF OUR SPECIES AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE...JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT,OR IS THAT THOUGHT AS FOOD?...AND GET THIS,QUOTED FROM "THE AUSTRALIAN" NEWSPAPER - "...FOOD INFLATION IS ABOUT THE HUNGER OF THE POOR,AND IF THERE'S ONE ANECDOTE THAT DRIVES HOME THE DESPERATE SUFFERING,IT'S THE STORY OF MOTHERS IN HAITIAN SLUMS WHO HAVE BEEN FEEDING THEIR CHILDREN MUD PIES MIXED WITH OIL AND SUGAR TO TRY TO MAKE THEIR HUNGER PANGS GO AWAY"!!!... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Malika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy You have said it very well Hara, Of course the masses moving into the pranic nourishment pradigm will be a potential solution to world hunger, famine, aspects of global warming etc, although this may be many decades away I admit. how long it takes is really up to individuals and how wiling they are to embrace positive change and a new way of being on this planet. Humanity must assess its relationship to food, it is simply intolerable that thousands are malnourished and dying of hunger in third world countries while so many in the so called developed world eat far more than they need just to satisfy their palate and create a massive drain on the worlds resources through their addiction to food most of which is totally deleterious to their health. There comes a time when as pranic nourishers we look past just the wonderful personal benefits that brings and become more altruistic and look at how the masses, even just going to a diet of light, live raw food will bring massive sustainability benefits. I've written elsewhere on this forum about the planetary benefits of Divine Nourishment which are enormous so I won't repeat myself here. Anyway thanks for all the recent writings on this forum Hara which are quite inspiring! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: