Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just let go
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterflyheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Just let go Reply with quote

You are all in perfect union, just relax and be as natural and close to nature as you can...everyone is already enlightened, nature is it's natural course and breathing comes easily...everything else is in the mind...the body is perfect.

Last edited by butterflyheart on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
butterflyheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace and surrender

Last edited by butterflyheart on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply to ButterflyHeart Reply with quote

Dude,i was wondering whatever happened to you,and although on the one hand you may come across to some as a totally arrogant (place word here for whatever suits!!!),on the other i totally love you man,and i am being serious...i WILL be contacting you,even if it just to finally begin contact with you like i said i would all those years ago,but more so i want to know what you will say,and i am not being fecitious at all!!!Wow - welcome here,love and light - Hara Namah(WAS Lotus Love - remeber the one that "Dog-Breath" used to call Bhairearyweray,e.t.c...!),XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
butterflyheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let go

Last edited by butterflyheart on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply to butterflyheart. Reply with quote

hi again and hi to All - i have posted a personal reply in your little "pm" part of your profile Butterflyheart - you'll find it,i hope,as i am a little computer illiterate,STILL!!! - as i REALLY want to get in touch with you,i mean even last night as i was meditating i heard a few of your words echoing through my consciousness and i thought to myself - "what the...",so please get in touch with me personally and/or share what you have to say with all of us,it is obviously up to you Morgan - ciao 4 now,God-Speed and Love and Light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Another reply to Morgan. Reply with quote

Check your "pm" bit in your profile again Morgan/Butterflyheart,have sent another message to you,love and light to you All - Hara XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Last post for a while!!! Reply with quote

Hi ya All - dearest Malika,Joachim,Butterflyheart,Miriam and everyone else that i have conversed with here over the years,whether you have made me laugh,cry or angry - who cares!? - this will be my last post here for quite some time as i will be in retreat whilst studying(finishing off my naturopathic studies for the first year!),enjoying life in the bush for a while just outside of an urban environment,and wanted to say that the few posts on this page are some of the most realized of all the posts on this and even on Jas's forum form all the years that all of us have been contributing,so my only advice is the following - to read the posts on this page,absorb them and take them as nourishment - if you ever have trouble fasting or whatever you are doing,take some sea-water in a diluted concentration of pure water and even Vetiver essential oil remedies almost immediately any shakes and/or shivers that can come from either a fast or a healing crisis,taken straight on to the skin at the temples,neck,lymph nodes and wrists and "third eye" area - contemplate the fact that once you reach Pranic Nourishment or whatever we want to call it,that you will literally not be the same person on all levels of your 4-body-bio-system - that this path is,indeed,the path of THE SPIRITUAL WARRIOR in every respect of the phrase - that the law of Attraction is working CONSTANTLY IN ONE'S LIFE,whether one is aware of it or not - that the blessings of all those that have gone before you - if you merely tune-in! - are with you and are accessible in your feeling body throughout all space and time - and lastly,don't be afraid to REALLY RELAX,as many a SATORI(glimpse of enlightenment) has come from even simpler things in life than relaxing,to even seperate this path from it's purely spiritual basis is sheer stupidity,ignorance and frankly right off track - Much love and light and laughter to you All on this extraordinary of journeys - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Last post for a while!!! Reply with quote

Dear Bhairavananda

Please, come back after your finish the studies and share with us your knowledge and experiences.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: To JMW. Reply with quote

Yes joachim,when i finish,and i feel that it won't be long,as soon the most intense part of the journey commences,i will post a reply or two here - but no promises as i am feeling growing every day that the reality of the Breatharian Path requires a living and breathing reality to be a "part of",rather than the interst generated on a forum,for instance - not that this is invaluable or anything like that as it is VERY VALUABLE - but certain things in experience are very hard to try to put in to our limited Human Language,are they not!?!? Arrow But as we say here In Australia,i will put a few more of my "two cents worth" here today in the Solar Yoga section for those that are interested,as the information some may find intersting and/or inspiring,who knows and who cares!?!? Arrow Had i followed my own advice recently over the years that i have been attempting to transition towards LOL with the Solar Yoga method of Shri HRM,i would have been LOL AGES AGO!!!But,alas,the path took me way longer and other things manifested that are more in line as to why i was impulsed to begin walking on this path in the first place - but without causing any "controversy" around that thing called the "21-day-process",i have been led back to a time in 1999 when i first discovered Jasmuheen's work and was informed ever so eloquently of the Breatharian reality - i will never forget it and only recenly know and understand why this has all happened the way it has! But like i said guys,it is going to be near impossible to "explain",as how does one really explain their own experiences with the great ineffable,the great inconceivable,the great mystery that is this thing/force that we call life and that breathes us day in and day out till we either die or choose to ascend or simply leave our body? Will be back soon,but for those intersted there is some purely physiological research on the Solar Yoga page - but i reiterate that to seperate this stuff form the purely spiritual basis of this whole path is missing the point,that's my point,as i literally did this for years - in short i was intellectually and mentally "masturbating" with this process and all the techniques over these last however many years - please save yourselves the bother and stick to one thing,find one aspect of this process and /or cultivation method that appeals to you and then work out your karma,get rid of your "s###" in every way and never forget that the force that breathes it's way right throughout your entire sub-atomic,atomic,molecular,cellular and organ structures of your amazing physical vehicles are from the SOURCE directly,form the Divine,from God if you will...Love and light - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Just a reply! Reply with quote

Off to "retreat" next week,so why not a few more posts hey..."Whenyour bodily needs are fulfilled,psychological needs arise.When your psychological needs are also fullilled,then your spiritual needs arise.When a person has listened to all the music that is avavilable in the world,and has seen all the beauty,and has found that it is all dream - has listened to all the great poets and has found that poetry is just a way to forget yourself,to intoxicate yourself,but it does not lead you anywhere - has seen all the paintings and the great art,amusing,entertaining...then what?The hands remain empty,more empty than they ever were before.Then music and poetry are not enough.Then the desire to meditate,the desire to pray,a hunger for God,a hunger for truth arises.A great passion takes possession of you,and you are in search of truth because you now know:Unless you know what the secretmost truth of this existence is,nothing can satisfy.All else you have tried and it has failed". - OSHO,from "the Autobiography of a Spiritually Incorrect Mystic". - and may i add here,personally...nothing...Hara.
Malika

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hara - A great quote and much wisdom in it - thanks for the reminder Laughing Malika Very Happy Smile Surprised
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Before i go on retreat,i feel guided to share the journey with whoever is interested,basically,for i know in my bone marrow that the perspective and experience will have shifted yet more,so,as requested by JMW,here is some sharing on my behalf,it may inspire,shock or bore you - it is just sharing!!! - the other night,last tuesday night in fact,i was up most of the night,rocking back and forth with a very active Kundalini,meditating,and then comtemplating the past once the "commotion" died down!"The Past" was on the agenda,as was a burning,spontaneous desire to visualize ALL of my teachers and Masters over the years - suffice to say that my heart opened and expanded ,the portal of the third eye opened like never before and everything to do with the past just seemed to lose steam of it's own accord...by the time i got in to town for the day,the Sun was rising over one of the glorious mountains here,and all i felt as i satred in to the exquisite light rays with a burning and raging intensity was complete,utter and hopeless gratitude...i was in tears,and ecstatic Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation I was going to put the entire journey of my transition here from 1999 to the present ,but have decided instead to tell of this in a more point-form type text,but a looooooooooong and intense journey it has been none-the-less Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ...1999) - discovered Jasmuheen's book,"Pranic Nourishment",and twice in this year attempted the "21-day-process" - both attempts only getting in to the dry-fasting days for a few days before stopping;inbetween both times,lived on combinations of raw food,fruit,and predominantly liquids,and even made a 3-week fast in preparation for my first full-length,one-man show titled - "I(M) - Mortal" - a movement,ritual,dance,installation,channeling and Butoh-inspired piece of Performance Art. - 2000) - was "overshadowed" by a Light-Being for an entire week whilst going into spontaneous Pranic Nourishment,in preparation for the "21-day-process",which i made this time 5 days into the dry-fast period and the reamining 16 days on very light liquids and small amounts also - the benefits of the process,however,only lasted a few weeks after the process,and within a few months was back on light liquids,smoothies,tea,coffee,water,e.t.c;began to have extraordinary mystical-type experiences as i continued to experiment with different types of fasting on and off that year. - 2001) - continued experimentation with raw food alternating with fasting regularly,made initial contact with Babaji and discovered Shri HRM's Solar Yoga journey;within 6 weeks,whilst doing Karma Yoga on a property of Babaji Devotees,i had achieved 15 minutes of Sun-gazing at a stretch,had a few dry-fasts and continued to live on raw food for remainder of the year. - 2002) - predominantly raw fruit diet for almost 6 months - avocadoes and dates,very yummy!!! - back up to Babaji's Devotess' property for intensive Karma Yoga and Divine Healing and continued minimal diet with fasting and sunbathing. - 2003) - by now,and for the whole year,was able to spend the whole day on light liquids before work at night(or at home)where i consumed something very minimal;downloaded everything i could to do with Solar Yoga and Shri HRM;continued studies with Meatphysics,Tantra,Yoga,e.t.c,and began to receive extraordinary benefits from long,conscious exposure to the uv rays of the Sun! - 2004) - continued minimal diet and began the whole process of Shri HRM's Solar Yoga Sadhana later in the year. - 2005) - still going with Solar Yoga/sunbathing - on and off though due to working late nights in the kitchen! - and later in the year,maintained regular sungazing,sunbathing and bare foot walking in the Sun;although this may sound bizaar - as this year the actual "sensations" of hunger per se bagan to literally disappear - i actually only felt like ice cream for months,yes,you heard it - ice cream for months! - as i had no other craving or desire for any other food whatsoever...there was even a few months in late 2000 when every day for a few months(i think!) i had a 100g bar of hazelnut chocolate and there was also a short ice cream phase in 2001...suffice to say that although i have done a LOT of fasting over all these years,my experiments with food(and junk food even!) have been way beyond the norm! - 2006) - continued regular Solar Yoga practice,eating purely for pleasure( i feel a big learning curve in itself!) - the difference being physiologically subtle but psychologically immense,think about it! Ironic that from 2002-early 2007 - I was a chef in some sort of way - short-order-cook,pizza chef,pasta chef,e.t.c, - throughout most of this "transition" Exclamation Laughing Exclamation - 2007) - continued regular Solar Yoga practice,and relaxed everything for a few months whilst i learnt about desire in all it's forms - a Tantric practice! - and by september,i was gazing at the Sun with truly ferocious intensity,and here marks the time-frame where i literally started to feel the experience of Prana feeding me(it hadf taken a while!) - solar,violet light,breath,wind,water,e.t.c. - 2008) - it was now just a matter of time - i had lost interest in food even for pleasure(most of the time),had soups and liquids most of the time and truly dealt with and let go of my remaining emotional,mental and psychological garbage Exclamation Rolling Eyes Exclamation Then,one day in early April this year ,as i was going to embark on a total fast just for the sake of it,i stopped fasting per se and spontaneously went in to Pranic Nourishment(with some "help" etherically that i am still not at liberty to discuss i'm sorry...) - it was the same as during the end(and the weeks that followed back in 2000) of the "21-day-process" back in Feb/March 2000 - except now,8 years and 2 months later,the "hook-in" was complete,direct and powerful beyond description Laughing You simply know in your bone marrow(one of my new favourite phrases!) that when a connection is made on every level of your being that you simply don't need to look - in fact the thought doesn't even cross your mind!The flow is deep,cellular and now i can say - after years on and off "feeling" that Prana was staring to completely feed me,whether solar,from pranayama,violet light,e.t.c, - that once you use all you God-Given sense to totally experience prana in it's most tangible form,that one is eating Pranic Light - period.Enjoy your journeys - Love and light - Hara Namah.
Malika

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Hara - Enjoyed reading of your journey, thanks so very much for sharing. Not only is "I can feel it in my bone marrow" a great saying, but as per the Taoist practise, visualising absorbing prana/chi into our bone marrow vitalises the blood and has copious health benefits in the bio-system, the taoists say vitalising the bone marrow assists in rejuvenating all the organs, glands and systems of the the body, by way of how all is interconnected. Have a great retreat hara and report back and let us know how it all went and of any insights gained etc.- Love Malika
Exclamation Cool Very Happy Confused Wink
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Thanx Malika! Reply with quote

One more thing before i go guys tomorrow - apart from the total absence of all Mind - even though "Mind" seems to be the like a low-volume radio now,these days,in the corner of a baseball stadium with myself sitting in the middle of the stadium(it's an analogy!) - the following quote from a Siddha Yoga book about the attainments of yogis before enlightenment and after Kundalini awakening(imperative for all spritual awakening!),the next and last quote for some time is i believe quite relevant in our so-called discussions of LOL,Pranic Nourishment,Breatharianism,e.t.c - "Then the signs of yogic experience appear outwardly in the body,and inwardly the mind stops functioning.Thought subsides,mental energy dies down,and the body and mind find rest.Hunger is forgotten and sleep disappears.Even the memory of them is lost;no trace is left.The downward moving vital force confined in the body turns back.Becoming compressed,it begins to expand.As it becomes more and more agitated,in the free space above,it rumbles and struggles against the solar plexus.When the struggle ceases,the whole body trembles to it's very core.In this way the impurities of childhood are expelled...The seeker should not allow himself to be frightened by these things." - from "Meditation Revolution". - now only recently do i understand a post that my friend Butterflyheart wrote years ago that literally haunted me for years till the other week,that if one really wants to walk this path that they must be prepared to be (paraphrased here obviously!)be stung by a thousand scorpions - it is obviously an analogy also,so think about it in relation to transitioning towards LOL/Breatharianism,and how much must be essentially "sacrificed" to reach the goal...Ma Kundalini Prana Shakti spares no casualties when she truly awakens from her slumber and rocks,glides,spasms,flickers,strikes and courses right throughout your entire system,as the power of Prana in her form as kundalini is beyond words,description and language - BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL,WILL BE BACK IN A FEW WEEKS,LOVE,LIGHT AND PEACE - HARA NAMAH XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Just in case there are some new people here i have deliberately taken this post "out of the vaults" - so to speak - as there will be some new posts here soon so i thought that seeing as though - i feel! - that this thread was some of the most profound stuff i have ever read,well...here it is...enjoy,more postings soon,in love and light and dedicated to butterflyheart,Hara.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: