Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intermittent Dry Fasting 6+ Months / Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jordan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Intermittent Dry Fasting 6+ Months / Year Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been practicing Dry Fasting every 2nd Day now for some time. The dry fast is about 32 hours, or more some days. As I noticed from previous tests that it gets much easier as it becomes the normal lifestyle to the body. This is very true for me now and it would be very difficult to go back to an eating daily lifestyle. The truth is I feel much-much stronger and alive on my dry fasting days. I find on my eating day I'm often weaker and feel sad somewhat. My eating day will soon follow a 100% liquidarianism lifestyle. Pure juices don't seem to bother me as much as solids as the body can assimilate the matter using less of the valuable nerve energy. Today is my Birth-Day and being a Dry Fasting Day I feel great!
I may increase my dry fasting days depending on my body feelings, I know after 32 hours I feel NO thirst at all. It seems that taking in water also uses up our nerve energy. Too bad we need to consume food, if we didn't we would function much better and much-much longer.

One concern I previously had while learning this lifestyle was that I might be a social out-cast with co-workers and friends. However this has turned out not to be the case. Since my problem solving skills have improved dramatically, people come to me for advice on all sorts of issues. It appears since I'm doing well with the lifestyle nothing negative can be said about it. Comments I get now are most often 'must take a lot of will power'! Well actually it does not; not any more. Not eating is easier then eating for me. Eating takes time, preparation, money and takes energy from the body to assimilate it making you rest more etc.

I'll end this here before I start writing a book. Thanks,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jimmyfree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Hey Jordan! Reply with quote

Great job!
You are really doing it.
Where you are right now is where I am headed. I'm still trying to make one meal per day routine. Then after a time of that I plan to switch to every other day. Then...?
I love it when I notice late in the afternoon that I have not yet eaten.
Besides more energy and problem solving abilities, what have you noticed that changed for you?
Peace, love, and joy to you brother,
Jimmy
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: hi All!!! Reply with quote

Jimmy,Jordan,Malika,Butterflyheart - sounds great what you guys have written and yes - once the body has gotten used to the whole "no-solid-food" thing/reality and the once over-used organs of digestion go in to "suspended animation" with the cells producing their own chemical energy from either external light(photons from the Sun) or internally(violet light,white light or golden light - wherever one is focussed i suppose...)then it is just a metter of time before one begins the entire transition towards pure Breatharianism,quite a state indeed,and one that requires,i believe,a massive level of trust,faith,surrender and complete existential letting-go - whatever that means for you - this is where i am at,and no matter how long it takes it matters not as the journey itself is extraordinary - Love and light to you All - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing Shocked Very Happy Smile Surprised
Jordan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Jordan! Reply with quote

Hi Jimmy,
I also did the 1 meal per day for a while (evening meal), it teaches much self control, I'm sure you will do well, what types of food are you using? I'm now practicing the lifestyle of liquidarianism; tomorrow I'll be making carrot, apple, lettuce juice and some oranges if I feel like chewing. I'm still not sure on how much juice my body is asking for but after a while I'm sure I'll figure it out. I think when you?re ready for it; you will enjoy eating every other day very much. I notice on my dry fasting days I have a total body sensation that is a wonderful feeling but I can't describe it yet, additionally it seems to be getting better with each dry fast, only time will tell. Also I notice certain smells like fresh morning air really stimulate me now and cause great joy much more then previous to this lifestyle.

Sincerely

jimmybraskett wrote:
Great job!
You are really doing it.
Where you are right now is where I am headed. I'm still trying to make one meal per day routine. Then after a time of that I plan to switch to every other day. Then...?
I love it when I notice late in the afternoon that I have not yet eaten.
Besides more energy and problem solving abilities, what have you noticed that changed for you?
Peace, love, and joy to you brother,
Jimmy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jimmyfree

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan,
I did the juice fast last year for 3 months though I did start adding avos in around day 68. Today was juice only. It does feel good to be on liquids but after a few weeks my teeth really missed the chewing action.
I'm a fruitarian for the most part, 100% raw fruit with raw greens and a few roots and nuts added. The nuts are just about doing me in. They're so crunchy and sweet in my mouth but then are so uncomfortable in my gut for the whole next day.
I have a question about dry fasting. Why no water?
I'm considering eating one meal every other day with as much liquids in between as I care for. Seems like a good way to transition.
Has your sleep patterns changed since eating every other day?
Can I get your email address. Mine is my screen name at gmail.com

Bhairavananda, so you are not taking any food at this time? If so, how long have you been at this and what has happened to your body weight. I've heard that most experience weight loss to a point and then, after the useless fat is burned up, weight stabilizes. Would love to hear about your adventure.
Peace to you both,
Jimmy
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Hi Jimmy. Reply with quote

Will be possibly writing more here soon,but the funny thing is that now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much has shifted over the last few weeks,i feel less of a need to actually communicate it as much as i used to,suffice to say that you simply know when the struggle is over,when the intensity of Prana flows right through your entire 4-body system,every cell dances,no blockages,no fear of the flow,little desire left...in short,the first real taste of freedom - Love and light to you ALL - Hara Namah.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Another reply to Jimmy! Reply with quote

Dearest Jimmy,Jordan,Malika,Butterflyheart(wherever you are!!!) and All - excuse me for being evasive yesterday Jimmy,just that I AM having a very intense time integrating some experiences on etheric energy levels,in relation to do with the last part of my transition towards pranic nourishment per se,and yes,what a journey it has ben,as I AM just starting to come out of the closet with this,after years in hiding it from family and friends and even spiritual colleagues - has anyone else found that some so-called spiritual people actually have more fear around certain issues than do those that don't identify as being spiritual!?!? Anyways - as Shri HRM once said,that(in realtion to our discussion here on this forum!) that both science and "spirituality" both agree that in order to survive in health that the body needs energy - period.where one then receives this energy is then another matter - let's look all around the world to see this reality! whether one chooses to receive their nourishment in the form of a meat-based diet,or veges,or fruit,or liquids,or sunlight or prana it is all energy in various gradations and forms of "Source" energy anyway,we all know this for a fact...as long as one is hooked in to the flow of whatever they have chosen to be nourished by,then their respective body is supplied with energy,it is literally a matter of choice exactly what one chooses to be nourished by at some point.as for me,i have gone through the entire Solar Yoga Sadhana(practice) that began in 2004 proper - a lot of the energy i generated in the first 5 months of the practice(where one is gazing at the Sun for about 30 mins-35 mins at a stretch)went,i can see clearly now,into healing a fractured pelvis that was broken in 3 places from a month after starting the practice - i needed no physiotherapy,no need for pain killers after 3 weeks and recovered perfectly,but was depleted somewhat energetically for "feeding"purposes,that is till i caught up to the deficit that i created in using all the Solar Prana for healing purposes(Morgan - if your reading this,and knowing what you think of Solar Yoga Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation - please allow me this indulgence mate!!!),which,i can also see clearly now that has only been till recenly that there has been a surplus for the first time in my entire Pranic-Nourishment journey - this has literally taken me years guys,and the last part of this whole transition i am not comfortable to divulge just yet,as i am adjusting to some extremely high frequencies,but again,suffice to say,this journey requires diligence,patience,trust,faith,surrender and extreme letting go...i look forward to keeping in touch with any of you and to see what goes on here form time to time,may the Light of Source bathe all our cells perpetually - Love and light to you All - Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Jordan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Answers Reply with quote

I find more energy with Dry Fasting and much has been said about it detoxing much beter then water fasting. Plus toxins are by their very nature are not water soluble anyway and can therefore not be eliminated with the help of water. No big changes in sleeping patterns at this time, however on my dry fasting days I don't get as tired as on my juicing days. Since I use juices I don't even drink pure water anymore. However next time I do a long fast say 15-40 days I will use Carbonated Water. The body can actually manufacture carbohydrates (blood sugar) from CO2. (Gluconeogenesis) This ensures lots of sugar for the brain and does not interfer with the fast.

jimmybraskett wrote:
Jordan,
I have a question about dry fasting. Why no water?
Has your sleep patterns changed since eating every other day?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been intermittent dry fasting for quite some time, now. I drink very little, and eat only when I feel like it. I've become so used to it that people who are always carrying around water bottles seem very silly to me.

I still eat quite a bit, though. I actually like the taste of food Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: