Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i want to be breatharian :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: i want to be breatharian :) Reply with quote

the breatharian idea came my way about a year ago and even
though i believed in it instantly, still in my heart i felt a deep love
for food...
since then i put all my efforts into keeping my dream of eating
alive. i tried all kinds of foods & approaches, to just find peace and
real joy with eating. i tried and tried and had faith and believed and
really wanted to make it happen.
i think i have now come to the point of clarity... i have given up on
foods. i see the destruction they bring to human beings and through
them into the world... i'm not willing to delude myself about that fact
anymore... i don't want do be a part of it anymore...

i want to break free... and just be me.

hoping that by having worked through many doubts
my path has cleared... intending to switch from fruitarian into
liquidarian and go from there.... grrrrrrrr... i hate food...

love and much success to all... miriam :)

Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Hi Miriam! Reply with quote

darls - i was there hating food years ago also,and it took me a long time to get over that,as any block in any of your fields whatsoever will halter whatever process you are doing - whether it is transitioning towards LOL,or practicing Buddhism,or Zen,or whether you are chanting hare krishna(that's our joke!!!) or WHATEVER!?!? miriam,from what i can feel,you are at point of transition anyway,but please, if there is any advice i can give you i would reconsider how you feel about everything in your life that pertains to eating,what you consider to be eating - both socially and personally - and try to imagine and/or visualize exactly how you are going to manifest this in your life.only recently i "woke up" to this whole reality,and in a way i wish i had been woken up A LOT earlier,to say the absolute least,as i have been struggling literally for years(i am not a liberty to discuss what has happened yet - way too personal and profound to even attempt to put in to words yet!) ,but suffice to say that although this has occurred within the last 2 weeks,it was literally only this morning that i wish i had all the influential people in front of me that have "taught" and influenced me on this journey - i wanted to say to Babaji,to Sananda,to Jasmuheen,to Malika and to Butterflyheart,"Oh - NOW i get it!!!>>>..."... there is so much about this journey,i can see clearly now,that if an outsider were to stumble upon this site they would most likely think,really think = "what the hell is going on here?",and i wouldn't blame them,as even all my ramblings over the years have probably been nauseating to some and looking back i understand,simple.So Miriam,please really think about how you want to manifest this path for yourself,as if you REALLY WANT TO BE A BREATHARIAN,THE SAME PERSON IS NOT GOING TO BE ASKING THE QUESTION WHEN YOU ARE THAT BREATHARIAN!!! - much love and light to you Miriam,stay in touch personally if you want,sorry we got out of contact - i take responsibilty for that darling,seriously,Hara Namah XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
skyhigh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear hara !!!! thanks for your reply and caring... you talk about manifesting and i have to say i'm not much of a manifesting type person. my dad used to bother me asking me to make plans for my life... i had no clue and still don't. life to me is beyond imagination. i see life more like a path unfolding, the more aware and trusting i become, the better i can see the path, the more certain and secure i am following my own special path. the less i listen to the voices that lead me astray. i noticed within the last week this desire coming from deep inside of me to just walk through that door (breatharianism) into the next level... and if it
happens... cool... i think the moment has to come when it is just the most normal and obvious thing to do. no strain at all...
i don't really hate foods... how can i blame them... i love their smell actually but in some way i feel like i have been fooled by them. and i'm just being silly blaming them for what i did... haha... they tempted me over and over, but i guess that is the only way to learn. experience between right and wrong. books and other peoples opinions get you only so far. cause life is quite complex... it's more than just the food aspect... there is all that other stuff that demands my attention and
needs to be in balance also.

nice to know you are there... listening and responding... i'm also here, even if i'm not talking, for you and all...
since we appear to be on a similar path, love... miriam

ps: i was able to shake off the krishna's...hihihi... i encountered some hu-guys (in cyberspace only) and have to say they seem to have a very nice attitude, but organized religion is just not for me. so no worries !! :)

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..u.u...uuu...u.u.....u......u....

Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: To Miriam! Reply with quote

Now that's more like it there - as there is always an underlying issue in relation to anything that we supposedly hate,and yes i am here,maybe not literally talking with you but here none-the-less!!! and the Hu you mentioned,is it the HU of the Eckankar practices?if so,i LOVE the HU,it's so powerful isn't it,it resonates so deeply into the bones and the cells,and then,now - yes,you can sail smoothly then into your transition as smooth as you want,effortlessly,gracefully...but depending upon your desire,you can take all the time in the world or place all your focus on to it and speed right through a barrier as fast as you would like to - again,it depends on you Miriam,but it sounds as though you are ready for something transforming anyways,are you not!?!?God+Speed - Love and light - Hara XXXOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: