Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breatharian Zen???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Breatharian Zen??? Reply with quote

Hi All - one of my favourite Zen Koans from the past was - "go and find the face you had before you were born" - in our terms here,with Pranic Nourishment and for those that have taken it to the next level(in my case - WHEN i take it to the next level!!!) - how's this one for budding Pranic Nourishers and/or Budding Breatharians - "Go and find the nourishment you had before you started eating!!!" love and light - Hara Namah.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: TANTRA. Reply with quote

From the tantric text,over 5000 years old! - "Vigyan Bhairav Tantra"(Translates as - techniques to go beyond consciousness!) - from Osho's book,"The Book of Secrets" - "Sri Aurobindo says somewhere that the whole life is Yoga and it is so.Everything can become a meditation.And unless everything becomes a meditation,meditation has not happened to you...Meditation is an inner bretahing,and when i say an inner bretahing,I mean it literally;it is not a metaphor.Just as you are breathing air you can breathe consciousness,and once you start breathing consciousness in and out you are no more just a physical body.And with that start,beginning with a higher breathing - a breathing of consciousness,of life itself,as it were - you enter a different dimension.That dimension is metaphysics...(The sutra from the Tantra is 61...) - "As waves come with water and flames with fire,so the Universal waves with us"...We are just waves in a cosmic ocean.Meditate on it,allow this feeling to go deep down within you.Start feeling your breathing as just the rising of a wave.You breathe in,you breathe out....Breathing is just waving in the ocean of life.You are not seperate - just waves.You are one deep down.The real is the nonindividual,the oceanic,the togetherness...You can use this technique in many ways.While breathing,feel that the ocean is breathing in you.The ocean comes to you,goes out,comes in,goes out.With every breath feel a wave rising,with every exhalation a wave dying.And between the two,who are you?Just a nothingness,SHUNYA - a void!With that feeling of the void you will be transformed.With that feeling of nothingness all your misery will disappear,because misery needs a centre - and a false centre at that.The void is your real centre..."
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: TANTRA(continued) Reply with quote

"So think of yourself as a wave,or as a continuum of waves rising and falling,and just be a witness to this.You cannot do anything.These waves will disappear.Only one thing can be done,and that is to be witness to this wave form.Once you become a witness,suddenly you will become aware of something which is beyond the wave,which transcends the wave,which is in the wave also and out of the wave also,which forms the wave and still goes beyond,which is the ocean...The Universal waves with us.You are not,the Universal is - and He is waving through you.Feel it,contemplate over it,meditate on it.Allow it to happen to you in many,many ways."(Osho - "The Book of Secrets").
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: TANTRA(continued) Reply with quote

From the same text as before - (Sutra 9,"Vigyan Bhairav Tantra") - "Lie down as dead.Stare without blinking.Suck something and become the sucking." - "This last one("Suck something and become the sucking") is physical and easy to do,because sucking is the first thing a child has to do.Sucking is the first act of life.The child was not breathing while he was in the womb.He was alive without breathing.He was doing the same which Yogis are doing underground.He was just getting Prana without breathing - pure Prana from the mother...Suck something - just suck the air,but forget the air and become the sucking.What does this mean?You are sucking something;you are the sucker,not the sucking.You are standing behind and sucking.The Sutra says,do not stand behind,move in the act and become the sucking...There is the object you are sucking,there is the subject who is sucking,and the process inbetween of sucking.Become the sucking,become the process.Try it.You will have to try it with many things;then you will find out what is right for you...I gave this method to one man...so I asked him,if i give you only one thing to choose in the whole world,what are you going to choose?" - He said,"This is absurd,but a breast appears before me".So I told that man,"Now i will give you the method" (He was literally obsessed with women's breasts!!!) - I told him,"Just close your eyes.Imagine your mother's breasts or anybody's breasts that you like.Imagine,and start sucking as if there was a real breast.Start sucking." - He started sucking.Within three days he was sucking so fast,so madly,he became so much enchanted by it. - Within three months the sucking became a very,very silent gesture.The lips stopped,you couldn't even have judged that he was doing something.But inner sucking had started.After three months he came to me and said,"Something strange is happening to me.Something sweet is falling down from my head onto my tongue continuously.And it is so sweet and so energy filling that i do not need any food,there is no hunger left.Eating has become just a formality.I take something in order not to create any problems in the family.But something sweet is continuously coming to me.It is so sweet,life-giving." - As Osho would have said when He was still in His body - "Enough for today".
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: kriya Yoga Reply with quote

Hi All - as i am STILL and albeit VERY slowly transitioning towards pure Breatharianism,there are many insights almost daily that i will one day share either in book form or even to another budding"Pranic Nourisher",who knows!?!? - anyway,as it has taken quite some time for the whole Pranic Nourishment thing to feel comfortable on all levels of my being - where the "emotional body" has abated in it's relentless requirements for "comfort eating",e.t.c,the actual process whereby one continues to imbibe more of the internal/inner-plane Pranic field emanations to the point where there is an extra flow of inner-hydration for the fluids in the body(and therefore to maintain proper Homeostasis!) is another matter altogether and one that requires even more awareness,vigilance and utimately complete surrender to the Source within one,does it not!?!?...getting to the point in one's evolution where they choose to imbibe enough Prana to the point that it feeds one is on another level to the point that one may progress to where they possibly take it to the next level and simply breathe,focus and allow the inner-plane fields to sustain them on all levels for feeding AND for hydration,WOW - even though i have experienced this for a few days here and there over the years it hasn't been enough to maintain it - OBVIOUSLY,otherwise i would be a Breatharian already!!! - anyways,continuing on with little "tit-bits" that i come across in my studies for Naturopathy and for my assignments,e.t.c,there really are a lot of references to the pure Breatharian state indeed - from www.kriyayoga.com/english/on_your_wings/physicalandprana.htm - "Mankind is a spiritual being and so are you a spiritual being - spiritual beings can live on light - provided their body is prepared to do so.Prana breathing is done through the front side of the Vishuddha Chakra(at the throat!)...and open for any prana to flow through that chakra into your light body.You may create an inhalation of Prana by concentrating on that chakra and concentrate to actually inhale Prana through it.Whatever you concentrate on will realize." - this brings into play here the "Law of Attraction" as the more we focus on breath,Prana,e.t.c,the more that is drwan our way for us to imbibe,eat,drink,love,e.t.c. - At the end of the day folks,it's really simple!!! love and light - Hara.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Bindu Chakra Reply with quote

FROM - www.yogaelements.com/blog/hmm-theres-bliss-dripping-down-the-back-of-my-throat.html - "At the back of your head,just around the occipital ridge,south of Sahasrara Chakra(at the crown!),you will find the Bindu chakra.From what i have read and can sense,this chakra realease a kind of mystical substance that flows down the back of the throat to be stored in Vishuddha Chakra where it is stored before taking it's final journey to it's demise at the fire of the navel...at the roof of the mouth is a point,that when you concentrate upon,gives you a kind of Pratyahara,or freedom from input through the five senses.That spot,which acts a s trigger for the Bindu Chakra(Dr.David Frawley calls it a "watery third eye"!!!)is the meeting point of the five senses.By relaxing it,the mind ceases analysis of the objects in the five senses and the objects are free from mental definition,or grasping.At this point,a kind of compassion comes over the Spirit and it's said that Amrit drips down,releasing cosmic bliss...When practicing Pranayama,when you notice that there is saliva accumulating in the mouth,swallow it and visualize it spreading through all of your cells." - Unlike the speculation above,there is a fluid that DOES drip down with enough focus,awareness and intent - again it's "The Law of Attraction" in action!!! - and with the emerging focus to allow the inner fluids to begin hydrating the body as requested,an accumulation of fluid does build up which can then have extra Prana added to the mix and all sorts of visualizations and extra techniques can be emplyed to allow this to manifest in time.I really recommend Jasmuheen's book "The law of Love" and Mantak Chia's book "Golden Elixir Chi Kung" for various techniques and extra information on saliva,chi,fluids,e.t.c,as all that it may take for one to take the next part of the journey into pure Breatharianism(if that is the choice of course!) is simply attention and focus on the inner-plane field and then begin the conscious transition of imbibing more and more internal fluids for nourishment,but may i suggest that one researches this aspect of the process in depth,as it really gets to a point where,i can sense and feel,it is a step that simply happens when the time is PERFECT on all levels of one's being - happy Breathing and bathing in the inner-light - Hara.
Jonathan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: after life Reply with quote

Well it is true that in the after life, or in the ''between incarnations life'' we may call it, one doesn't need to eat or drink, or breathe...

So it is fair to say that yes, we do have to learn to eat like when before we were born...
nirmanakaya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Bhairavananda!
Thanks...
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS - IT IS ALL TRUE ALSO,AND WILL BE POSTING SOMETHING SOON THAT A FEW PEOPLE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN - ALL ABOUT THE BINDU CHAKRA AT THE BACK OF THE NECK OPPOSITE THE MEDULLA OBLONGATA,WHICH HAS FULLY OPENED UP FOR ME SINCE 2 DAYS BEFORE X-MAS,WONDERFUL,BLISSFUL,DELIGHTFUL,NOURISHING,EMPTYING...WILL POST WHEN I CAN PUT IT INTO A COHESIVE WHOLE OK GUYS - IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO EITHER EXPLAIN ENERGETICS LET ALONE HOW SUCH SUBTLETIES ACTUALLY WORK PHYSIOLOGICALLY IN ONE'S BODY - LOVE AND LIGHT - HARA NAMAH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: