Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have started the 21 day process to become breatharian
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Venusbeing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: I have started the 21 day process to become breatharian Reply with quote

I will try to tell you about by experience. I am a male in France, working as a computing engineer and as an organic fruit farmer with 13 ha and 300 fruit trees. Also renovating an old farm ecologically and working as an animal rights and fruitarian activist.

I used to be a champion of Shotokan Karate katas. I have been a vegan for 20 years and a paradisian fruitarian for 7 years. So fasting is easy for me and a pleasure. No detox.
I am feeling less and less attracted by food or drink, these last months, it seems they have no tastes. I do not like to drink mineral water since years. I enjoy confronting the cold, as energy experiment. I spent last winter with no heating waking up in the morning with air at -3 C degre sometimes.
I enjoy spiritual things. I am a shaman. I had a kundalini awakening (double serpent-like stream of energy in the tube) in May with the shamans Tal Schaller and Razanamahaye. And a sensation of a ball of energy near my neck.
I can see auras and the prana in the air and flowing from the tree leaves. I can see auric prana increasing around my hand when I send prana to it. Watching a forest and meeting people feeds me.
I try not to ejaculate (or the smallest quantity as possible) and retain my sperm with a strong finger pressure between the anus and penis when I am near orgasm. Except for my sex life, I live like a saint, a soldier-monk, or an angel, respecting life and always gentle and positive. People who know me think I am from another planet.
as a baby child my parents had very hard time to feed me as I refuse almost any food.
I should have meditated more these last years, otherwise I fill the criteria for the 21 day process.

I write along the day on a recycled paper notepad my feelings and experiences.
Very Happy

All my unconditional love to all of you. And thanks for the posts to support and encourage me in that experience.

So here is my story that I will keep updated every day I hope :

Monday 12 october midnight I become breatharian. I start the 21 day process as read in Living on Light book. I have prepared myself during the last months and taken 4 months of holydays : books, videos, semi-liquidarism as by avidity I could not stop buying avocados I was seeing in the shops despite I was not digesting them well during the last months, etc.

My height 1m76, my weight naked :
DAY 0 : Monday 12th october 2009 evening 58 kg

DAY 1 : Tuesday 13th october 2009 evening 57 kg done today 1 hour qi gong 1 hour walk, went to a free concert, no food no water no hunger no thirst energy level normal
Urinated once ?

DAY 2 : Wednesday morning 55,25 kg feeling great no food no water no hunger no thirst energy level normal exept between 18H00 and 20H00 very little energy : had even difficulty to get out of the hot bath I had taken. Maybe beacause I have stayed in the cold all afternoon wearing only a tishirt. It's 21H30 my energy is back but somehow slightly below normal. I stayed on the internet yesterday evening until 3H20 that is unhealthy.
Urinated 3 times, no bowel move.
Wednesday evening : 54 kg. Cardiac pulse 52 which is normal for me when I rest, (60 when I am active).
I rested the whole day, except some small internet work and answering mails.

DAY 3 : Thursday morning 53,5 kg small activity on internet no food no water feeling good and normal like usual except cardiac pulse is 64

DAY 4 : Friday morning 16th october 2009, 52 kg cardiac pulse 54 at 10H00 when I woke up. I had 4 hours when I felt weak this afternoon, so I stayed in bed. In the morning I had good energy level and because I felt like dried stools in my intestines very slightly uncomfortable I gave myself many enemas to try to clean my digestive system : total 5,5 liters of warm mineral water, I hope that is not cheating with the rule NO WATER INTAKE during the first week. Not a lot of s### came out. I had a hot bath to warm me up because my naked body became cold during the enemas. I put the heating system of my flat on. After these enemas I had small pain in my tummy, but with the warmth of the bed it disapeared.
I urinate normally 3 to 5 a day. No spiritual nor mystical experience until now.
Small pain in a teeth cavity that I refuse to cure and that I feel when I eat too acid food, I suppose that my blood circulating in that tooth is acid because of the detox. I brush my teeth twice or three times a day.
No hunger, no thirst but images and desires of fruit juices appear sometimes in my mind (I have many bottles of fruit juices and water in my flat if there is the need during the second week). To keep me going with no liquids I think I will have perhaps these fruit juices monday evening, even if I'd like to carry on 40 days with no food no water.
My weight is dropping but it is because of my urine loss and because at night my beath lose water in that dry second storey flat. It does seems that the weight loss is decreasing every day. I look forward to stabilize my weight. I know that if I take liquids I will gain weight automatically but I want the magical experience of living only on light or prana.
I have the impression that my body is really resting so other things can occur in me, despite moments (1 to 4 hours per day) of extreme weekness like when you have the flu.

DAY 5 50,25 kg in the morning still no food energy level a little bit lower than normal. I urinate normally. My mouth was so dry that I have sucked the juice of 12 medlar fruits, then after this juice in the evening I could not sleep until 3H00 so I have drunk 1/4 glass of water, followed by 2 glasses of water with organic apple sirup to make apple juice, then 1/4 glass of water. According to 21 day process, this should report the day I may drink from monday to tuesday evening. I had the fear to injure my kidney, now I feel safer, but the water tasted bad. I had satisfaction to chew something with the medlar fruits, and spit the pulp out. I had the fear that without liquids my body was not able to eliminate toxins.

DAY 6 51 kg because of the liquids I consumed yesterday I have gained some weight.
That is reassuring that everything is fine. I realise that the days 7 and 8 are going to be the toughest ones. I look forward to tuesday evening when I can drink some diluted juice.
I have slept the whole afternoon. I felt weak sometimes, but today is easier than yesterday. Mouth is not dry. No food no water

DAY 7 49,5 kg no food no water. Hard day but improving. Still not sleeping at 6H00 in the morning/night with energy level increasing. I had to go out in the cold to calm me down.

DAY 8 48 kg pulse 50 when I woke up. I enjoy a quick cold bath followed by a hot shower and hot bath. I have more energy, but still my back is a bit painfull/heavy. no food no water but I plan to take a fresh diluted orange juice at 17H00 like the processus allows.

DAY 9 : Wednesday 21 oct Weight 49 kg in the morning, pH of urine 6, STARTING DRINKING DILUTED (25%) JUICE. Weight 52 kg at mid-day. I have been out buying excellent mineral water and fruits juices with correct peremption dates. I carried those bottles up the stairs without problems. My energy levels is coming back to normal.
Still no solid food. Cardiac pulse 59.
To add to the process : -select a good mineral water that you like (try different ones in a sampling session the weeks before) and stock plenty of it, preferably with the lowest content of minerals as possible. I have tried 7 waters brands. The lowest in minerals were the "tastiest" as I do not like water anyway. Wich is a problem for me to have to drink so many water with the diluted juices.
I warmed up a diluted orange juice but I had gaz/pain in my tummy afterwards. I realize it could be considered as a soup. So I will warm up only slightly the juices if I need now.
I avoided to buy juices with pulp like tropical juice, with banana etc.

DAY 10 : weight 52 kg. urine pH =7. Cardiac pulse 50 when I woke up.
54. weight in the evening 55 kg ! Still no solid food.

DAY 11 : weight 52 kg. cardiac pulse at waking up 54. I woke up many times to piss the liters of diluted juice I drank yesterday so I am not going to drink this evening, and less in the afternoon. I am not really thirsty anyway and not hungry at all, but I want to care for my kidneys because it is good for them. I am choosy about the juices. I dislike the red berries one but I have to finish it. I quite like the tomato one. I have stop my mobile phone subscription and decided to care more of my health. I realise I take on me too much of the world problems. It is so weird not to be attracted by food or drink at the supermarket, and pleasurable to be delivered from these tempations walking in the supermarket, that I went to buy a shower tap in a tool shop. Weight in the evening 55,25 kg.

DAY 12 : weight 52 kg. cardiac pulse waking up 50. urine pH=6 I woke up many times again to go to the loo. I forgave to all people who made bad things to me or who I imagine made bad things to me : many people crossed my mind.

DAY 13 a sunny sunday 25th oct : weight 52 kg. cardiac pulse at 13H00 55. I woke up many times last nights again. My only daily food is about 1 liter of fruit juice or less and mineral water. I rest a lot. Feeling very weak unable to do intellectual complicated things the whole day except when I went out in the sun picking up medlar fruits, I sucked the juice of 3 small medlars and of a big one. I stopped drinking about 17H00 to avoid getting up at night but I did got up during the night to pee. Just before falling asleep I had some hunger and emotional sadness and uncomfort.

DAY 14 weight 51 kg. urine pH=6,7. hunger so I drink diluted juice and no hunger afterwards.
I realize I had sleeping time missing and bad sleeping pattern (staying late at night) before the process that I should have corrected before the process.
Before or after drinking cold diluted juice that cools down my body I refill a bottle with very hot tap water that I put in my bed near my feet or stomach or I take a hot bath.
People who go on a fest should use hot water bottles in their beds to help fall asleep without feeling cold. Stayed working on internet until 1H30.

DAY 15 weight 54 kg at getting up at 7H45 and at 18H30 55,5 kg despite I have not drunk a lot, That's a good sign of success despite having still some doubt arriving in my mind sometimes that I would be actually sort of fasting instead of becoming a breatharian. I went shopping in the town center. I had energy level almost normal, but increasing.
I know deep inside me that I am going to have an incredible energy but I need to rest and be patient. Over-sensitivity to people talks is decreasing. It's nice not to dedicate time to meals. I can do more things. Arriving home as a game I pressed 2 lemons to give more tastes to my diluted juices, I was slightly thirsty, but I could have drunk only water without the tomatoes and apple juices. But fresh juices are strong for me yes. Diluted juice is perfect and seems clearly optional now. I am having a bowel movement, the first in 2 weeks.
I bought an organic cotton shirt. To see so many people in the town, made feel a bit shy, in the bus. I thought everybody was looking at me and thinking "Look, he is the being who does not eat anymore." Then I thought they all must be non-eaters as well.
Globally I felt deep calm and harmony today in myself and looked at the sun shinning. What an extraordinary adventure this one ! I have difficulty to find sleep as I went to bed early. I fall asleep about midnight.

DAY 16 weight 52,5 kg cardiac pulse 45. Feeling tired because of the day out yesterday.

DAY 17 weight 51,5. 8 hour sleep.

DAY 19 energy level increasing, but if I am too active for my energy level I have acidity in my stomach.

DAY 20 I celebrated Celtic new year : Saman feast with other people interested in Shamanism. Strong meditation with drums, I breath strongly, intensively, and feel first time so clearly the ball of fire in my lower stomach, start making qi gong arm moves in zazen, feeling warmer and warmer, but our Shaman stops the meditation brutally. To honor ancestors I dance primitive dance : extatic, wonderfull.
It was nice to see other people eating but no envy of their feast food.
I had the feeling my attitudes were similar to Zinaida Baranova, the russian breatharian, was it a telepathic communication ? Also with little Buddha boy during the meditation.

DAY 21 Monday 2nd November weight 51 kg but I cannot stop myself being active again. I am at the office anyway but my boss comes back wednesday so it is all right : nothing to do until wednesday. I seem to reject the second mineral water I disqualified from my tasting session but that I have to finish ... or to donate. Or maybe a small bowel movement of water is my new bowel life ? I thought it was just a fart !
I have the intuition I have become breatharian as for exemple diluted fruit juices do not appeal to me so much, it is just out of fear of missing something that I consume them. Tomorow I will drink my last diluted fruit juice, perhaps of all my life, spooky !

DAY 22 Tuesday 3rd november 2009 My weight is 51 kg. This is the last day of my process, I will take a hot bath with candles in the evening to celebrate the end of this process and I will send my love to Jasmuheen. All this water and fruit was cooling me down yesterday night, and I had to go to bed with hot water bottle or take a bath afterwards, so feeling a bit cold. But I stop this drinking of diluted juice I should resist the cold. I have put my last bottle of diluted fruit juice on the radiator to warm up.
Today I was feeling a bit weak at the hardware shop where I spent the evening trying to buy something as I cannot buy food anymore.
The feeling that the slightest bit of food or fruit juice is not good for me anymore (or has never been good for me but I didn't realise it sooner) is a bit scary. Compare to feeding on light it is a feeling that it is almost harmful to my body. I bought 5 pomelos and 4 limons and 3 green limons and drunk their diluted juices at lunchtime and this evening as my last solid meals, like a feast, (also I sucked a medlar fruit juice) but it was disapointing food compared to feeding on light.
So I am a bit frustrated that I cannot buy anymore all these foods in the shops as they do not satisfy me anymore.
Also I cannot go to restaurants anymore, or then I will order just mineral water.
I still can go to bars to ask for a mineral water.
My mother said to me on the phone that I was fit according to my voice.
I fall asleep at 1H30 I should care more about my sleep pattern.
I should find a good place where to meditate in a beautiful surrounding, because I am too near the town centre.
Having switched off the heating system of the flat for the night, again I was feeling cold in my bed alone, so again I put 3 hot water bottles near my body.

DAY 23 Weight 51 kg. Woken up at 8H00. From now on I am a breatharian-no-food : no food including diluted fruit juices. I drunk a glass of my best mineral water this morning, it had a bad taste. Good sign. Naked, I looked at the sun from open door-window for 10 minutes.
I cycled my usual route to the office with a normal / usual fitness level. I should not expect a miracle in my physical fitness and muscle gowth in only one day but the potential is there of muscle improvement, more efficiently than with the heaviness of digestion of solid food.
At 10H30 I had a small diziness, I hope it is just adjustement and symptom of the past. Anyway this new week I should know if I feel :
1-appetite,
2-hunger,
3-biological/physical desire for some specific solid food
4-emotionnal or intellectual craving.
5-desire to buy something appealing but without being able to eat it
Weight only 49 kg because of liquid loss so because of fear I had a glass of water in the evening.

DAY 24 Thursday second day no food. Weight 49,5 kg. Sips of water this morning.
I went to bed early at 21H00.

DAY 25 weight 48 kg. good night sleep but feeling very weak. I suck 3 medlar fruits at 10H30 because I am weak and fearing that my weight decreases more. I have a 33 cl tin of orange juice. I am going to buy fruit juices and bananas at lunchtime.
I have started to eat, and a lot, so I supposed it is the end of my breatharianism.

Last edited by Venusbeing on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 49 times in total
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: keep us updated Reply with quote

Please, keep us updated about what is happening to you in the spirit and the material body. What you feel and what you do in this process.
Your experience is a valuable information for people interested in such a journey.
Red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emilie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Venusbeing !

I live in France too, and I read you with interest.

Quote:
I can see auras and the prana in the air and flowing from the tree leaves. I can see auric prana increasing around my hand when I send prana to it.

That must be nice ! How did you come to this ?

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Venusbeing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody should be able to see auras and pranas, just concentrate and look carefully.
To start seing the prana look up in the sky one meter above you, in a place where there is lot of it : a forest, a beach. After that step try to see it directly in front of you.
Red

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emilie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venusbeing wrote:
Everybody should be able to see auras and pranas, just concentrate and look carefully.
To start seing the prana look up in the sky one meter above you, in a place where there is lot of it : a forest, a beach. After that step try to see it directly in front of you.

I think I should wait to be on vacation ! Laughing
I will try a few times.
Venusbeing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prana in the air look like small (1 to 2 mm) white rockets seen from far away and going in all directions but never bumping into each other. There is a blue dot at the center of the round head of the rocket. Its density changes. The tails of the rockets are thining sharp and curved, like some graphical symbols one can find on some textiles in India.
dydde

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great post, but im pretty sure Jasmuheen mentions in her book that when you do the 21 day process you are not suppose to be IN TOUCH with water the first seven days. That means no baths, washing hands and all that. You did alot of that. I dont know if that had any thing to do with your result but :p
RICKLFF

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:
great post, but im pretty sure Jasmuheen mentions in her book that when you do the 21 day process you are not suppose to be IN TOUCH with water the first seven days. That means no baths, washing hands and all that. You did alot of that. I dont know if that had any thing to do with your result but :p

Hum... it's very strange... I read the recomendations in the book more than one time and it's very clear for me that the only thing you must not do is to drink it (swallow it). You can take a shower as much as you want and you can even wash you mouth or use ice in the mouth to reduce the feeling of thirst.
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess i have to double check, maybe i read in JMV`s book then. I just now that dry fast means no water external or internal.
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: dry fasting Reply with quote

As for dry fasting, it can be more or less dry, any way, when you are fasting without drinking anything, the efficiency of the fasting is 2 to 4 times higher compared to fasting with drinking water.
Taking a bath during dry fasting let the skin cleanse well, so it can help you a lot, because the skin is as important as the lungs since it is breathing in and out. It is also advisable, for recovering health, to swim a lot in pure ocean water during dry fasting. This has tremendous impact on restoring health, repairing damaged DNA. Ocean water has the original DNA structure info for humans.
Other very good thing is to stay in maximum humid jungle, like the one in northern Peru. And wen it is raining stay in the rain to let nature clean your skin.
After your skin is pure enough, and it is when the inside of the body is clean too, you can continue to fast without touching any water. This would be a way to breatharianism and inedia.
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx JMV
indi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how beautiful JMW

the other day i was by the beach enjoying the fresh air of the sea and i had a thought:

fresh air within and fresh air without

that is what i aim for: inside my body and outside my body the same, just pure beautiful air

ciao
indi
Draginvry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dry brush the skin, there is no need for bathing.

I prefer a hot bath for circulation, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: