Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everybody is sustained by prana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Everybody is sustained by prana Reply with quote

Hi there and thnaks Joachim for providing such a great forum for mutual support of this wondeful journey of re-dicivering our truly limitless nature. It is my belief the body is a natural re-generating mechanism and it is producing new cells by the millions constantly, a new skektal system, new skin, new organs, always in a state of regeneration. The only thing is that our beliefs that the body breaks down overrides this regenerating process, so it's all a case of changing the way think and [b]feel [/b] about our body. I have written an article re this which can be accessed at
http://breatharian.info/texts/Ev_sus_Prana.doc
love - James aka Malika
Judy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: "Everybody Sustained by Prana..." - Article Reply with quote

I printed out and thoroughly read the article "Everybody is sustained by Prana - To Some Extent". Very great article and I highly recommend it to everyone on this forum. I have a few questions for Malika:

1. You mentioned that "meditation practice and certain lifestyles align and tune us to absorb this pranic Light". Do you recommend particular practices to help in this absorption process?

2. I remember reading stories about yogis who were able to drink poison and it had no effect because they could transmute it by their intention.
A personal opinion question...can we through affirmations and right lifestyle comand our bodies to clear out all pollution and the effects of pollution even if it is always around and effecting us?

3. You mentioned there were other articles or a book that you have written on this subject? Where can we find it?

Thank you!

Blessings,

Judy
James

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Hi Judy Reply with quote

Hi Judy,

Firstly thanks for your kind comments about my article that I wrote and which I sent in before editing and for the questions that you pose. I would like to say that the below are my opinions only. Hopefully you and others can send in contributions/articles too and make this a really great interactive forum.

1. I do think that in order for our physical vehicle to be healthily nourished by prana on a constant basis that we do need to be living a certain lifestyle that will support this. And for me this involves the type things that are just plain common sense and what brings us joy and that we can do without struggle. For example, plenty of deep breathing in fresh air that can have mantras, mudras, visualisation added to it, breathing in ozone air at oceans, always being vigilant with self-talk, absorbing solar energy in a safe manner, avoiding toxic environments as much as we can, Yoga and stretching, Whirling Dervish Dance and so on, all the types of things that will allow energy to flow freely and vibrantly through our energy system and the things that good books on holistic health would suggest. Most of all what we feel drawn to, is fun to do and what the body loves.
2. Our ability to be able to transmute poison and toxicity in the body is certainly a fascinating concept. Of course it would be far more preferable to not have toxins in the body in the first place, however with living in the cities this is virtually impossible, makes the idea of transmutation very appealing, if not essential. I am sure there are yogis who do have such great mind power that they are able to ingest poison with no ill effects. And this is simply a demonstration of sheer mind power and of just how the mind is the master of our cellular structure and the atoms simply follow our commands. We all have these abilities. And it comes back to BELIEF, and our ability to do this. We have all kinds of beliefs from this and other lives stored away in our subconscious data banks about the effect that eating certain foods has on us which make things quite complex, so it?s different for everyone. We know of people who seem to eat pure junk and yet appear healthy. My supposition is our genetic, mental and physical disposition are also a factor here. I certainly recommend to set up that our bloodstream, liver, kidneys, digestive system organs etc. are permanently filled with glowing light (choose your colour) that transmutes all substances that flows through them into prana light. However, this does not mean that we just eat anything and say ?it?s okay, it?s all transmuted into light?, but in social situations where one may eat food they normally wouldn?t then this a useful tool and also some lightarians still like to indulge in taste sensation, like some chocolate, a packet of chips or whatever. One interesting practise that we can do is while laying in bed at night (or day) is charge up our hands with healing light, we don?t need to have done reiki, and place them over, for example, your liver and say ?brand new healthy, clean liver? or ?liver, optimum functioning? or whatever you feel guided to say while you clearly visualise this, and we can then go through the whole body with this process, but we use positive words only because if we say ?transmuting toxicity? we are telling the body it has toxicity in it, and we don?t want to do that!
3.To answer this question I am working on some articles covering a whole range of topics LOL being just one, which may form some sort of manual which I hope to have available later on in 2005. Most still need editing like the one on Everybody being sus?. does.
Blessings - Malika
Judy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James...very interesting response. I appreciate your time and detail! I look forward to reading more.

Blessings,

Judy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: