Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kundalini and breatharian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kokolisso

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Kundalini and breatharian Reply with quote

Hello.

I want try be a breatharian, but now first I will clean all my body for few months using other techniques.

When I will feel that my body is enough clean I want try breatharianism.

I have one doubt about kundalini and breatharianism...what is better do first? Is better be breatharian for awake kundalini , or is better awake kundalini first for be a breatharian more soft process?

Any info will be appreciated

Josep from Spain
JMW

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: no impact Reply with quote

kokolisso wrote:
I have one doubt about kundalini and breatharianism...what is better do first? Is better be breatharian for awake kundalini , or is better awake kundalini first for be a breatharian more soft process?
In my opinion these two are not related. One can have fully developed and awakened chacra system, spinal energetic/spiritual channels open and funcionning perfectly but still feel unable to be free of food. On the other hand, other man can have partially closed kundalini channels etc. and live as a perfect breatharian.
So, unless you belive so, there is no need to care about the state of your kundalini or success in becoming a breatharian.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with JMW. Kundalini is a usefull tool for detoxing the body, but it's not really related to the siddhi of breatharianism. The ability for breatharianism depends on one's attitude towards food.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very interesting topic to discuss. See, there are different kinds of breatharians. This page explains a little of the two main kinds:

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/types.html

If your going to live on mostly prana, which is the more common and easier way to breatharianism, it does not require enlightenment or kundalini activation or crown chakra activation in my understanding. Prana is all around us, and simply tuning to less dense more subtle energies is perfectly natural once one becomes aware of them.

The more rare kind of breatharianism, the kind I am personally interested in, makes one physically immortal and is even a step towards the "breathless state" and an ascended state eventually. It does require kundalini activation, with a very high flow of spiritual energy, crown chakra very activated, golden halo about the head, white aura, DNA activated, and some degree of enlightenment having been reached (there are different levels of enlightenment also). In this state the body may youthen to appear almost as young as a child. Many siddhis may appear. This kind of breatharianism is quite rare. Some such as Ramalinga Swami (1823-1874) have achieved this state, turning the physical body into a body of light, an ascended body, or Rainbow Body as the Buddhist call it. It's my goal. I study all information I can find to learn about these things, and soon it will be time to put to use.

So is kundalini necessary for breatharianism? Depends on what kind of breatharianism were talking.

Jeffrey
Jose Munoz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffrey;

I come from chinesse qigong esoteric practices: Embrionic Breathing, Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing. I think that Embrionic Breathing is very closely related to what you are exposing and could help to reinforce the way to breatharianism.
jeffrey.sand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Embrionic Breathing Reply with quote

Jose,

I want to thank you for passing this bit onto me about Embrionic Breathing. I am reading about it on one site and then the next and the next. It is interesting. These are the kinds of things very much relevant to my research. It brings up the term 'lower dan tien' which I have come across a few times. Videos such as this "energy bubble demonstration" have brought the term onto my radar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2DXdFYDXCk

I am still trying to figure out where it is exactly. See, I am not asian, so I don't have the benefit of growing up in a culture where such things are commonly place or commonly taught perhaps. I do plan on teaching myself Sanskrit at some point so I can read some of the ancient texts myself, as I feel much esoteric knowledge originates from that area of the world, and not the West as is commonly taught. I am more familiar with chakras and glands and organs and such but not so much the meridians or acupuncture points which I wish to learn more about eventually. I theorize the lower dan tien may be the equivalent of the sacral chakra or perhaps the adrenal gland system. Or perhaps I am off on that perhaps it's the base chakra. I am really not sure, but I know each culture has these different terms and many are describing the same things. For example kundalini, prana, chi, qi, orgone, Serpent Power, Holy Spirit seem to be describing the same or very similar things looking at their descriptions and qualities. Also this video is quite interesting: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/13312251

I am interesting in learning these powers. It seems the human can become a kind of battery that can be charged up and contain very high amounts of energy, which can be directed as a kind of force field. I am sure the chakras have something to do with this. The upper chakras I have heard are magnetic, and the lower chakras electric. It seems the lower center would be a negative polarity, and the upper a positive polarity. I am still working on gathering intel on this. I don't imagine many people know much about these things, and they are kept secret for obvious reasons. Perhaps a few Tibetan Lamas out in some monastery somewhere in Tibet. Anyway, I am going to discover these secrets myself eventually. If you know anything about what I am saying it would be interesting if you've heard anything about such things.

Jeffrey
Jose Munoz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffrey

Chinese Qigong is an inmense field, and we would need more than a life to understand it properly.

Yes, lower Dan Tien could be equivalent to lower Chakras: Muladara, svadisthana, manipura.

If you want to learn about qigong I can suggest you a good author: master Yang Jwing-Ming: Embrionic Breathing, but perhaps before you need to read: the root of chinese qigong in order to have a base to understand embrionic breathing. Also. Goog idea to watch his 6 dvd on qigong practice ( http://ymaa.com/ ), they are a treasure.

Also some basic book of master wong-kiew-kit, like the art of qigong are not so technical but is something to start

I think it worth the trouble to approach qigong. I feel it can help in some way the path to breatharianism
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> People called inediates, breatharians, non-eaters All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: