Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sungazing-living on sunlight,water,tea on day over one year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cybermikan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Sungazing-living on sunlight,water,tea on day over one year Reply with quote

Hello everybody

I am Miroslav Kiđ- cybermikan from Serbia and doing sungazing by HRM method one and half year. Today at 1. june 2010. stand on 42 minutes and 20 seconds of sungazing because in Serbia there is no Sun at the moment.

I donīt write you this to promote myself- donīt have any use or benefit to do that! My goal is to tell you and to tell to all people in the world this: Anybody who start with safe sungazing by HRM method can live like me if he want. The starvation on a world can be past, it can be over!!!

People must only do safe sungazing and in process all will come by self, you donīt need to give up of anything, and everything will come when is time. Just look at the Sun and let a happend.

So, from 11. of jun last year 2009- just living on sunlight, water, and little tea on a day, and I donīt punishing my body- just enjoying in energy and told to all of you once again any who want live without food can do this by sungazing method its the safest and most quickly practice.

Wish you all the best and let a change a world values!

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: more Reply with quote

So it's been a year for you living by being charged only by the Sun light. But how was it on the way, how did you start and why, how did you manage when there were weeks without any sun (as it was here) etc. Please, share more details.
cybermikan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. Before sungazing (about 2 yrs ago), was a fat man with 115 kg on 185cm in high, but now am on 87kg. and feel good. From mine sixth day of sungazing started to reducing a taking food by self, just have less appetite to taking a food. In that days taking only 10-12 spoons a soup and little peace of diabetic bread and filing full- fed on my bodies desire.

So, I continuing to taking little food (soup and little bread) for 2-3 months without a starvation, and looking to the Sun to taking more energy from His and drinking to much sun charged water. Some days just taking one little bottle of yogurt and only a water, so my body rejected a soup and dietal. bread. About 5-6 months of my sungazing just start to taking Sun everyday, water and little tea on a day, and from now I am on Sun, sun charge water, tea and my body started to rejecting a tea, it is a feeling like a stone in my stomach if some food need to reduce or reject in eternal- and I knowing what kind of food donīt needed more. It is my guide to anyone who want living like me. Just listen to your body what donīt need anymore, and I DONīT RECOMMENDED ANYBODY TO GOING TO BE LIQUIDARIAN OR BREATHARIAN WITHOUT PRACTICE OF SUNGAZING!!! Because your energy what you take from a food MUST be replaced with cosmic - pranic energy and more safer is with sungazing my friends.

My vision is: To many living people on my way a scientists can not ignore this new way of a living! People let change the world!!!

YES; WE CAN AND WE MUST TO DO THIS- IT IS OUR CALLING, A CALLING TO OUR GENERATION TO CHANGE A WORLD VALUES.

Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
north108

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cybermikan,

thanke you for sharing your experience. It is really wonderfull and inspiriting how sungazing change your life.
I am also practising sungazing about 2 years here in Slovakia and currently i am on 30:10sec.
I didnt notice, that my apetit change, but i am feell very good inside and a lot of positive change taking place in my life from time when i started sungazing.
I wish you all the best on your way and that you will inspirate a lot of people by your example.
cybermikan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear north108

I will tell you from my experiences.

Continue to do safe sungazing and please try this way.

Just redirect your touts on this:

1. I want living without food only on Sun and water.
2. Think on that any time what ever you do.
3. Empty your fridge, stop buying the food, try with little soup or milk.
4. Think like this: I am pure and donīt have a parents and job and can not effort the food any more because of crisis.
5. Just calm down and see this situation and tell to yourself:
Ok. Its my life and love him. I understand and see in what situation am and want to be independent of all life situations.
6. Start to give your thanks to our dear Sun for you deliverence from food.

Btw. I finished the pratctise from 45 to 15 minutes and now can do sungazing what ever want.

Here is my the last lecture so if anybody understand serbian can watch it and enjoy: http://vimeo.com/15974388

Very Happy
north108

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your advice.

This year I am almost finnished the process, but i was still depened on food.
So i started water fast. After 21. days of fassting i stopped.
Normaly, in the past, fasting was hard for me, but now it was really very nice fasting and i was not weak during fasting. I believe that sungazing help to this very much.
However i am eating now, but doesnt matter, i believe that, next year i will finnish sungazing process and will be able to live on sun.
Now here is everyvere a lot of snow a during the winter is very little of sun.

Cybermikan, thanke you very much for your support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: